Cutting Cycle for Fitness Model. HELP!!!!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  999 lbs.

Exclamation Cutting Cycle for Fitness Model. HELP!!!!

Hi i am to young to be using roids but i am getting into fitness modeling and i need a boost before my shoot this summer. I have used h drol and m drol without a serm for each. i lost all my gains so i wont be doing anything like that again. Although i did make insane gains while on each. i want to do a cycle that is not very liver toxic because i was on accutane for 6 months and that was very harsh on my liver. I have done a lot of research and i am considering anavar at a low dose for a long period of time.. maybe 25mg for 100 days. (probably less). I wouldent mind injecting maybe deca..test e..primo..or tren.. i have never injected and i am looking for the least toxic of them all. Also, i want nothing to do with gyno or water so maybe a dht derivitive..? I need to put on roughly 16 to 20 lbs. i hear test e is the best but like i said i want no water and no gyno so maybe test e with proviron then nolva as pct? PLEASE HELP!!! I am ripped and shredded but i need a boost before summer.my diet and nutrition will be perfect throughout my cycle....

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by asanta69 View Post
    Hi i am to young to be using roids
    And then I stopped reading... Ok, no I didn't, but if you're too young, why have you used steroids and now want to keep using them?

What is your diet/training like? Have you tried using any test boosters like DAA, test force or tropinol? What about mild steroids/phs like dermacrine, androhard or formestane?

If you really want a cycle I do recommend injecting. Test E at 500 to 600 mg for 8 to 10 weeks, HCG throughout, SERM pct and if you want, add the TRS or another OTC PCT just to solidify gains.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  3. Registered User

how old are you if you say you are too young?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.

Your opening statment was your too young for roids. BUT you say you have already taken them in the past So I guess you where really young then....
    Cutting mild PH...try epi stacked with cel 11 sterone. thats a good stack that I'm gonna do in a month or two. OTC PCT should get you by. See tune sports for other options.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_FISH_RI View Post
    Your opening statment was your too young for roids. BUT you say you have already taken them in the past So I guess you where really young then....
    Cutting mild PH...try epi stacked with cel 11 sterone. thats a good stack that I'm gonna do in a month or two. OTC PCT should get you by. See tune sports for other options.
    I like the epi suggestion. Maybe some nolva/clomid for pct. I loved the epi results and the short half life so I could discontinue quickly once sides started. Wait till ur older for test. Primo. Hcg. Etc...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  999 lbs.

i like the idea of the epi and cel 11 sterone.. maybe IDS epistane clone? so no water/gyno with either of those correct?? and i would need nolva as pct? like 20mg a day for 15 days is that okay? yeah thats fine i dont mind waiting for test e and hcg... but how about anavar stacked with h drol or something like that? or maybe anavar then bridge it to cel furuza-a...?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I'm on epi/11oxo and test cyp right now and it is working great with cardio 4 days a week and lifting 3-4 days while trying to starve myself as much as possible. if you want non liver toxic though you have to inject, if you were on accutane definately get your bloodwork done to check your liver function so you don't permanently hurt yourself, these oral steroids legal or not are nothing to F with, they can put you in the hospital if you have a pre existing condition. be safe!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  999 lbs.

alright man. that sounds good. i havent heard to much about the IDS Epi Clone or the CEL 11 sterone... that would help with recovery time and cutting up i hope. OK what PCT do you all think would be good for a stack like that? and what doses? if i get some bloodwork done and everything checks out.. im sure it will. im about 170 lbs and will be training hard as hell with perfect diet i need some good gains from this. i will also be taking milk thistle nac etc. all the good stuff.
  9. Registered User

i like the idea of the epi and cel 11 sterone.. maybe IDS epistane clone? so no water/gyno with either of those correct?? and i would need nolva as pct? like 20mg a day for 15 days is that okay? yeah thats fine i dont mind waiting for test e and hcg... but how about anavar stacked with h drol or something like that? or maybe anavar then bridge it to cel furuza-a...?
    Im not a fan of h drol. U can't go wrong w var imo. U gotta find legit stuff tho, that's one of the reasons I just suggest epi.

I always use nolva for pct. For a 4-6 week mild cycle id use nolva 40mgs week 1 then 20mgs weeks two and three. W a nat test booster.

The best results I've ever had came from epi (havoc) in 5 weeks I gained 15lbs and lost bf. The sides got bad towards the end (im prone to certain sides I notice)
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

If your going to be a fitness model you always have to be big and cut. You can't depend on PH"s to look good. I'm a model and it's not that easy to do.

I also know you have to be too young to run this type sh!t bro. Your going to mess up your body

Someone get this kid off here
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  999 lbs.

ok first off bud im not a kid. im an adult. second off i realize you dont need PH's to look good. i loook damn good just off whey and creatine. but like i said. i need a boost before my summer shoot. I do not have the time to get to where i need to be naturally. that is why i am on here asking questions. PLEASE TELL ME how im going to mess up my body........?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

FINE HERE

Epi, SD, P Stanz

SD
    20/30/10
    Epi
    00/20/30/40/50/40/30
    P Stanz
    200/200/300/300/300/300
    HCGenerate
    00/00/00/00/00/05/05/05/05----this last wk will b PCT.
    PCT
    Cloimd
    00/00/00/00/00/00/100/75/50/50/25
    ERASE
    00/00/00/00/00/00/3/2/2/2/1/1
    Creatine, Beta alanine, Pre WO (jackd, 1MR,etc) All starting day 1 of PCT

The SD will bulk you up a bit by wk2 and than the Epi and P stanz will pretty much take over. As you can see i like to taper up and down. You should be watching your diet, high pro, med fat, med carb. If you follow a solid diet you will be cut up by the end of the cycle, but u will need to do cardio.

The HCGenerate will start 1 wk after the SD for shutdown purposes. It will help that and be there for the first 1st wk of PCT too. the 1st wk of clomid at 100 will jumpstart you pretty good and since you will already be on the HCGen you should come back pretty well: sexually, strength, holding gains, etc. The ERASE should keep cortisol at bay. Creatine needs to be at a high dose to hold strength. Beta alanaine & pre WO for pumps. Maybe add 50mg of DHEA too if cortisol is an issue.

still take the same amount of fish oil and CLA the entire cycle & PCT. Dont eat any carbs 3hrs b4 bed.

Goodluck
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  999 lbs.

Dude thats a perfect cycle. Thanks so much man. Ive got that saved. One problem, i think it would take me until summer to find all of those... i need something pretty basic. but i like the idea of the SD to jump start the cycle. i currently have cel's mdrol i should have 30 caps.. is that enough to jumpstart a cycle?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  999 lbs.

And would i need nolva on hand or just the clomid?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Dude thats a perfect cycle. Thanks so much man. Ive got that saved. One problem, i think it would take me until summer to find all of those... i need something pretty basic. but i like the idea of the SD to jump start the cycle. i currently have cel's mdrol i should have 30 caps.. is that enough to jumpstart a cycle?
    Before you go and make you final move, at least take a look at the Androseries. We are having a pre-sale Feb. 7th, and Eric ( the creator ) will be interviewed the same day on superhuman radio. He'll go into detail about the products and the write ups should be done.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. fitness model cycle
    By bbkhan87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 04:50 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 01:17 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 07:50 PM