Good PH Stack

amcardina

Awards
Hey guys, I've been doing some research for my next PH cycle and want to do a stack of a couple of compounds, but cant decide what? It's not going to be for a couple of months since I'm finishing up my current cycle now. If anyone has any suggestions on what has worked for them or what they've seen done, let me know. I have some ideas I just can't narrow down. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of the current stuff around, id say dermacrine for a test base and superdrone if you can find it. If no superdrone, Epi is good, I like RPN Havoc myself. You'll be ready when the new Androseries is released. The Andromass is suppposed to be like pinning 485mgs of test a week. It sounds pretty incredible, but the owner of Primordial Performance is a genius and he has an amazing track record.

scifiguy

Awards
Superdrol (or clone) and AndroHard works really well for me. SD alone causes me mild anxiety, lethargy, and sometimes a down feeling. Adding AH keeps me feeling good. I think SD plus other androgens would also work.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
stacking methyls is brutal and I feel like ****e when I do that, depends on your goal

if bulking i'd say mdrol and xtren can't be beat

if cutting I'd go with epi and 11oxo

amcardina

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. I've done RPN Havoc before and i liked it, I actually still have a bottle. My main goal is to increase strength and build lean muscle.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback guys. I've done RPN Havoc before and i liked it, I actually still have a bottle. My main goal is to increase strength and build lean muscle.
I picked up 2 bottles of RPN's Havoc. Ill either add it to Dermacrine liquavade version, or with Androlean ( coming from the Androseries ). For your goals, you might like my stack.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Im 18 days into methadrol extreme and I'm running it for 40 days and I know stacking 2 methyls isn't advised but with proper support (and if you can handle the sides) it's a very good product. I'm up 7lbs and strength is through the roof

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im 18 days into methadrol extreme and I'm running it for 40 days and I know stacking 2 methyls isn't advised but with proper support (and if you can handle the sides) it's a very good product. I'm up 7lbs and strength is through the roof
Crazy. What are you using for liver support, if any?

slowrx

Awards
I have had excellent results with tren and epi (orals) stacked together.