Still increasing strength....

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
So I've been running Test E for a long while now, started out with a 5x5 workout, bulked up quite a bit and got tremendous strength and size gains. Since my knee's are all ****ed I cannot lift heavy with squats and things, so I track my progress through bench and military press barbell press. My bench has gone from 225x5, 275x10, 300x3 to 225x10, 285x10, and 315x5. My military went from 185x10, 185x10 and 205x10 to 225x10, 225x10, 225x10. I see continued improved strength in everything I do week to week. I'm wondering when I can hit the 400 mark in my bench......Would be a pretty good feat for someone who is 205lbs....

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
So I've been running Test E for a long while now, started out with a 5x5 workout, bulked up quite a bit and got tremendous strength and size gains. Since my knee's are all ****ed I cannot lift heavy with squats and things, so I track my progress through bench and military press barbell press. My bench has gone from 225x5, 275x10, 300x3 to 225x10, 285x10, and 315x5. My military went from 185x10, 185x10 and 205x10 to 225x10, 225x10, 225x10. I see continued improved strength in everything I do week to week. I'm wondering when I can hit the 400 mark in my bench......Would be a pretty good feat for someone who is 205lbs....
How long you been running and at what dosage?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
How long you been running and at what dosage?
I ran 1,000mg for 15 weeks and then dropped it down to 500mg a week....at week 6 of 500mg....I didn't cycle off or anything....I know some people say to cycle on/off and I have in the past. A lot of people I've been talking to in person never cycle off of test....so I figured I'd give it a shot and see how it makes me feel.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first injectible cycle?
I would suggest Pct as soon as possible and take 20 weeks off until next cycle.
TRT (that's what being on all the time is) is usually ran at less that 500 mg a week, look into that.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first injectible cycle?
I would suggest Pct as soon as possible and take 20 weeks off until next cycle.
TRT (that's what being on all the time is) is usually ran at less that 500 mg a week, look into that.
No this is not my first cycle...and I'm not talking about TRT...I"m talking about some of my friends that do power lifting and such. They run 2grams when close to comps, and around 750-1gram year round.....

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
bad idea...get off asap..
u say bad idea....but why? Tons of people do it, w/o reprocussion. If blood is taken and all other things are in order such as supplements and stuff what's the reasoning not to?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
No this is not my first cycle...and I'm not talking about TRT...I"m talking about some of my friends that do power lifting and such. They run 2grams when close to comps, and around 750-1gram year round.....
If they are always on, that's Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is asking for a heart attack- high cholesterol, high blood pressure- hypertension

focking stupid as hell:wtf:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u say bad idea....but why? Tons of people do it, w/o reprocussion. If blood is taken and all other things are in order such as supplements and stuff what's the reasoning not to?
dude, you need to read up forgive my offending post above please

if someone is on testosterone year around and NEVER comes off it is known as testosterone replacement therapy or TRT and it sounds like they are not prescribed either- because prescirption doses are NOT 500-750mgs a week

that being said steroids like test increase bad cholesterol and lower good cholesterol leading to plaque in the arteries of the heart

which leads to heart attack
\

which leads to death

steakboy

There's a lot of guys doing this kind of thing year round and never do PCT unless they run out and just can't afford more at the moment.

honestly... if you're keeping tabs on your lipids and things are going smooth well... it's not that awful.

mostly we all cycle off so we can keep our HPTA in check and our natural test values correct. maybe some of us want to have kids some day... i dunno.

some of the bigger and more scary (long term) side effects are prostate growth and DVT due to increased red blood cell count. I think i heard something about bone mineral density issues arising as well but i could be wrong about that, and i'm pretty sure it was only in older patients.

I'm one of the guys that wants to have kids and never cycling off proves to great a risk to infertility. and i can't afford all year round test lol

oh btw 400lb bench is crazy for your weight. i wouldn't eff with you bro that's for sure.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
There's a lot of guys doing this kind of thing year round and never do PCT unless they run out and just can't afford more at the moment.

honestly... if you're keeping tabs on your lipids and things are going smooth well... it's not that awful.

mostly we all cycle off so we can keep our HPTA in check and our natural test values correct. maybe some of us want to have kids some day... i dunno.

some of the bigger and more scary (long term) side effects are prostate growth and DVT due to increased red blood cell count. I think i heard something about bone mineral density issues arising as well but i could be wrong about that, and i'm pretty sure it was only in older patients.

I'm one of the guys that wants to have kids and never cycling off proves to great a risk to infertility. and i can't afford all year round test lol

oh btw 400lb bench is crazy for your weight. i wouldn't eff with you bro that's for sure.
I figured I'd run it for a year straight....keep track of all my levels and see how I feel. It's not something I plan on doing forever...but as long as everything is in order, and I'm still gaining I figured why not. I actually stay pretty lean while on Test E, so I'm not holding a lot of water neither. Lately I've been slowly losing a small amount of weight due to changing my workout to a lot more reps for a change of pace. So I'm leaning out more while on just Test E. Strength still is going up and I feel like a monster all the time.....I'm loving it.

My bench max is around 360 right now.....With some more work, I'm sure I could get 400 by end of summer. Also, that is w/o arching my back or anything....so I'm sure I could add a more weight with a good arch technique.

steakboy

People are really set on their ways in the bodybuilding community as a whole, especially on the internet. some of the meatheads out there who don't touch a computer might actually be better off lol

people make it sound like you're gonna DIE if you take test all day everyday... i really don't think that's the case. i mean TRT is being used pretty commonly right now on much older individuals and patients are doing fine on it. regular exams(yeah that means prostate sorry buddy), get your bloods done... you'll be golden. If you start getting bad lipid panel values, or something else goes wrong then get off the juice. just don't plan on having kids while your on it, or for a while afterward even with a carefully planned PCT. sperm count after atrophy stays pretty low for a while, my doc said about 6 months. totally unsure if PCT helps in this regard...

OH and yeah do yourself a flavor and get a manual BP taker (sphygmomanometer and stethoscope) Things are like 10 bucks at wally world and i use it fairly regularly. docs always get a kick out of you telling them your BP before they take it. in the summer when i'm using albuterol i take my BP constantly to make sure i'm ok. test NEVER raised my BP.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
people make it sound like you're gonna DIE if you take test all day everyday... i really don't think that's the case.
I really don't think that learning things the hard way is really the way you want to go in this scenario...

that being said steroids like test increase bad cholesterol and lower good cholesterol leading to plaque in the arteries of the heart

which leads to heart attack
\

which leads to death
This is more sound advice

DEnd55

Awards
But if the proper precautines were taken, for example blood tests, bp checked regularly, prostate exam. And proper calcium, vit d, and magnesium supplementation for bone density. Wouldn't it be possible to run test all year round and still be healthy?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
But if the proper precautines were taken, for example blood tests, bp checked regularly, prostate exam. And proper calcium, vit d, and magnesium supplementation for bone density. Wouldn't it be possible to run test all year round and still be healthy?
anything is possible if proper precautions are in order....
besides a 400lb bench just sounds phenomenal

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
People are really set on their ways in the bodybuilding community as a whole, especially on the internet. some of the meatheads out there who don't touch a computer might actually be better off lol

people make it sound like you're gonna DIE if you take test all day everyday... i really don't think that's the case. i mean TRT is being used pretty commonly right now on much older individuals and patients are doing fine on it. regular exams(yeah that means prostate sorry buddy), get your bloods done... you'll be golden. If you start getting bad lipid panel values, or something else goes wrong then get off the juice. just don't plan on having kids while your on it, or for a while afterward even with a carefully planned PCT. sperm count after atrophy stays pretty low for a while, my doc said about 6 months. totally unsure if PCT helps in this regard...

OH and yeah do yourself a flavor and get a manual BP taker (sphygmomanometer and stethoscope) Things are like 10 bucks at wally world and i use it fairly regularly. docs always get a kick out of you telling them your BP before they take it. in the summer when i'm using albuterol i take my BP constantly to make sure i'm ok. test NEVER raised my BP.
agreed.

Im on 350mg/wk of a compounded t-gel. Most people are prescribed 100mg. This puts my t levels in the 1000ng/dl range but my DHT is extremely high. However my PSA is at the lowest end of the range, by RBC is normal, hematocit, BP, and Cholestrol all great. So at the end of the day, everyone freaks about high DHT, F*ck it.

And using HCG 500-1000iu/wk...no atrophy and should keep fertility.

So in this case, I dont see why it would be so detrimental to be on 500+mg/TestE. The DHT may actually be lower than the compounded gel and have less effects on the prostate etc.

steakboy

I really don't think that learning things the hard way is really the way you want to go in this scenario...
haha i see what you mean but that's not really the point i'm trying to make. don't take my word for it... do some research on it. from what i'm seeing it's pretty common practice to do it this way, and people aren't dropping like flies. and i don't mean go trollin' round the boards for answers. check out some medical sites on TRT.

show me direct proof that testosterone injections (NOT mdrol hdrol pplex or some other designer garbage drug) causes increased cholesterol or choleostasis. show me direct proof that testosterone replacement therapy causes heart attacks in an otherwise normal healthy male. show me the bodies sir.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
haha i see what you mean but that's not really the point i'm trying to make. don't take my word for it... do some research on it. from what i'm seeing it's pretty common practice to do it this way, and people aren't dropping like flies. and i don't mean go trollin' round the boards for answers. check out some medical sites on TRT.

show me direct proof that testosterone injections (NOT mdrol hdrol pplex or some other designer garbage drug) causes increased cholesterol or choleostasis. show me direct proof that testosterone replacement therapy causes heart attacks in an otherwise normal healthy male. show me the bodies sir.
yea man really, injectable aren't the primary problem of cholestrol...its the methyl's that mess up hdl synthesis!

its funny how the world classifies all steroids under 1 big bad umbrella

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Damn !! That's rad. It sounds like your are gonna get your goal too ! I'm getting ready for my first pin cycle with tren and test E. I gotta say I love this forum, there is sooo much good info.
Good luck with getting that 400lbs ! That's mean!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Wudog, personally I wouldn't be too concerned with running the test all year long as far as sides like cholesterol go and whatnot, those amounts look really high but I suppose that is up to the individual to determine how much or little you need to make gains, ideally you want to use the lowest dose to achieve maximum results, like if you gain 15lbs off 500mg test-e and gain 16lbs off 1 gram, you want to stick with the 500mg

My concern would be the lifelong consequences of shutting down your normal test production for a whole year, balls shrinking, etc...

I would make sure you have a good doctor lined up for HRT/TRT because you may need it, also if you plan to have children that would be a concern too, if you run cycles like this you have to be prepared for the consequences, and dude most guys who run a year straight, well they just stay on for years anyway so...

Now just because your boys run high amounts of test all year doesn't mean that you would be fine doing that too, just be responsible with what you do, don't mess yourself up and be conscious of your health and your family, I think at AM you will find that there is a more "err on caution" type attitude with a lot of concern for health and safety, if you are looking for support in running ridiculous amounts of steroids you are not going to find that here

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established

I have friends that are on trt (they are in their 40's) and they are fine but guess what, they have high cholesterol.

Steroids do increase blood pressure! The RBC count goes through the roof increasing the thickness of the blood and therefore Blood pressure! Hypertension can lead to an increase in stroke/heart attacks by as much as 4 times the risks for someone without high blood pressure.

I'm not saying don't do steroids, that would be hypocrisy, I'm saying know how to use them without wreck less abandonment.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all steroids increase cholesterol- some impact it more than others- methylated or not- steroids of all types are PROVEN to increase cholesterol

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
The highest/longest I ran was 750mg for 18 weeks.
Suffice to say I didn't bounce back (as I did on lower and shorter runs) and I am on TRT.

It's whether you care or not.
I personally don't care...

You will mess up your levels though.
Just saying...

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Also, just to add its just my test levels that are low.
I run blood all the time. Everything else is on point and I am a firm believer of diet and genetics.

The only thing gear messed with was my hormones.
My diet is so clean its sickening.
Just food for thought.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is too much of a blanket statement, there are many factors that contribute to unhealthy lipid levels. TRT has been shown to improve cholesterol in men with insufficient levels. TRT can raise RBC to dangerously high levles if left unchecked, easy fix is give blood.

The 600mg group HDL dropped to 34, otherwise no adverse effects.

Changes in plasma HDL cholesterol, in contrast, were negatively dependent on testosterone dose and correlated with testosterone concentrations. Total cholesterol, plasma low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels did not change significantly at any dose.

http://www.the-aps.org/press/archives/01/32.htm

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone doses associated with significant gains in fat-free mass, muscle size, and strength were associated with significant reductions in plasma HDL concentrations.

This is text from that article, it indicates that steroids are bad for cholesterol.

Total cholesterol may not have changed, but the hardening of arteries and buildup of plaque will occur with the drop in HDL cholesterol.