FURUZA-A first PH

Dannyguns

Awards
Right i have decided my first PH will be FURUZA-A. Its very mild i heard, people say put it up to 300mg aday but it does not say that on the lebal also the say you might aswel go with p mag so its hard i do want to go on a harder PH but you need a serm and its hard as i have looked but cant find one so this will have to do ..... Any ideas ? Thanks

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right i have decided my first PH will be FURUZA-A. Its very mild i heard, people say put it up to 300mg aday but it does not say that on the lebal also the say you might aswel go with p mag so its hard i do want to go on a harder PH but you need a serm and its hard as i have looked but cant find one so this will have to do ..... Any ideas ? Thanks
If you want a feel good and mild gain/mild ph stack, go with dermacrine (rl supps) and androhard (primordial performance). I've heard little about furuza-a.

Did you already purchase the furuza-a?

Dannyguns

Awards
Hey bro, thanks you seem like you know your ****. Ok well say i use p mag as its the same as h drol right? With less sides efects? I have looked up that serm but i don't no if its the right real 1 it's a liquid form is that right? And if i was to use p mag whats the best does ? Also will i get alot of hairloss ? As im 21 i do not want to be bold lool ha ... Thanks bro

Dannyguns

Awards
No bro i have not ordered anything yet, just trying to make the best choice

Dannyguns

Awards
Thanks ever so much bro that helped out alot ... Also i no my age is abit young but its hard i mean 3 to 4 more years thats so so long :( i have used one t booster called desil test hardcore i only used it for 2 weeks it helped with strenge just hard as summer is coming up i want about 12 pounds of good muscle, its hard lol ha

Dannyguns

Awards
Ok bro so there no side efects to that? Also what is it? Just a test booster ?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
This really depends on your goals. You'll see good results with running it at 300mg daily. It's very similar to winny in that it has the ability to add lean mass while dropping body fat. And it's not methylated, so it's not going to kill your liver.

You can expect some mild shutdown. And probably around 5-10lbs of muscle if your diet is right since this is your first cycle. I'd run it for 4 weeks @ 300mg since you're a beginner.

I always use a SERM, test-booster, OTC Anti-E (like erase or triazole) for my PCT, and Cortisol Blocker.

Dannyguns

Awards
You think bro? So if i do use this heres my idea cycle...

Preload week1. Cycle assist

Start of cycle
Week1 cycle assist/Furuza-A. 100mg
Week2 cycle assist/Furuza-A. 200mg
Week3 cycle assist/Furuza-A. 300mg
Week4 cycle assist/Furuza-A. 300mg

Pct
Week 1/2 nolva/ 20mg
Week 3/4 nolva/ 10mg with a test booster

This look good ph? Or cycle? Thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, looks horrible.

this is better:

weeks 1-6
fura thp ether @ 300mg e/d

pct:

clomid @ 50mg e/d 4 weeks + pct assist.

there, so you need enough fura for 300mg x 6 weeks, bottle of clomid, & a bottle of pct assist from cel.

simple easy, expensive. that would run you about 4 bottles of furuza-a. (252 caps to run 300mg x 6 weeks)

Dannyguns

Awards
Wouldnt you say that would bring me more sides and less gains then a p mag or a h drol?thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, thats the dummest thing i've ever heard. who told you that?

if you run hd, pmag, fura, or pstanz, you're going to have to run them 6 weeks (if ran solo)

300mg of fura or 400mg of pstanz is a very low dosage.

me personally, I wouldn't run fura under 400mg for 6 weeks. but for a first cycle, 300mg for 6 weeks is good.

if you want to go with hd or pmag, you can run it at 50-75mg for 6 weeks.

it'll probably be cheaper to run hd or pmag though, but not safer.

there is a site that has a special on cel's fura, 3 bottles for like 89$, then you'd only have to buy one more bottle.

Dannyguns

Awards
O ok bro just some people say this and that. I have looked at a site and it says the same thing as you 300mg is the sweet spot it says that it has very mild if any sides and at 300mg il expect 3bls to 8bls while losing body fat now this sounds pretty good! As im going to hot the bulking stage abit more till round june then i will start this cycle. So it does not say anything about this losing your hair ? If so thats realy good! If it takes my body fat will it decrease my muscles? Maybye stupid of me asking ha. I have got abit of a tummy just abit wudbt mine that lower i will also use cycle assist just for over cycle suport ..... What you think bro? Thanks for this!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
no, thats the dummest thing i've ever heard. who told you that?

if you run hd, pmag, fura, or pstanz, you're going to have to run them 6 weeks (if ran solo)

300mg of fura or 400mg of pstanz is a very low dosage.

me personally, I wouldn't run fura under 400mg for 6 weeks. but for a first cycle, 300mg for 6 weeks is good.

if you want to go with hd or pmag, you can run it at 50-75mg for 6 weeks.

it'll probably be cheaper to run hd or pmag though, but not safer.

there is a site that has a special on cel's fura, 3 bottles for like 89$, then you'd only have to buy one more bottle.
^^^ what he said. Jbryand know's his $hit.

My next cycle is actually going to be PP's Oral Turinabol @ 90mg for 6 weeks and Fura @ 300 for 6 weeks.

And no....it will not eat your muscles lol. that's gotta be the funniest thing i've ever heard. A steroid eating your muscles. lol. I don't know of any steroids that do that hahaha

Dannyguns

Awards
Lol yh that was pretty stupid of me ha.. But bodyfat i just fort it would make me skiny with a ripped kinda look i don't want that i do want some body fat gone 4 sure but with a good built if you know what i mean

monarchy1103

Awards
I'd like to know about the hairloss as well!! From what I've read Furuza is similar to Katanadrol V2 which is what I'm planning on running in the next couple weeks and I wanted to know some of the side effects.

has anyone ever developed gyno after a cycle of furuza??

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it isn't similar, it's the same compound.

it's a derivative of dht. it binds to the androgen receptor. hair loss is a possible side effect. less though than if you were to use androhard, or stanodrol. (pro hormones to dht)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would add dermacrine to the cycle personally.

Dannyguns

Awards
I got told that this is one of the mildest ph out there as with losing hair it dont do that? Thats just what i got told

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it doesn't cause hair loss and we took steps to make sure of that.

Dannyguns

Awards
What do you mean by we took steps? You work for the compny or?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he means primordial performance created a special ingredient to prevent dermacrine from binding to the androgen receptor, therefore making it a non androgen, and incapable of producing androgenic side effects.

BUT if that isn't what he meant, then im curious how this is fixed, as all androgens that bind and interact with the androgen receptor are capable of androgenic side effects.

Dannyguns

Awards
Wow i have no clue what that stuff right there means! Lool but you seem to no your **** bro... So if i listen to you and do the cycle. 200/250/300/300/300/300/

Nolva/30/20/20/10/ with pct assist. Will i be looking at any hard side efects or?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Wow i have no clue what that stuff right there means! Lool but you seem to no your **** bro... So if i listen to you and do the cycle. 200/250/300/300/300/300/

Nolva/30/20/20/10/ with pct assist. Will i be looking at any hard side efects or?
You might. You might not. Everyone responds differently and you really won't know until you run the cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^--what he said. most likely you will like it. but dont expect superdrol, or even epistane like gains.

make sure you train your ass off & eat right though.

Dannyguns

Awards
Yh bro i know i mean you think i might aswell go with h drol? As thats what im thinking now but as a pct i called the shop and thry said dont get a serm they have novadex xt as a serm csn kill you and cause bloodclots ?