Anavar or not?

A

anabolnew

Awards
Hi all,

Ive been researching aas and anavar looks very appealing due to the fact that I dont want to bulk up, I want to cut fat and harden up muscle. In the future I may change this view and want to add some decent muscle but right now I dont. I have looked at 'var' and from what I can see it seems perfect.

problem is im fairly new to working out full stop. I work out hard and do cardio hard and I can see gains from this naturally and I simply want to know if anavar would be of any benefit to me? im currently quite fat having lost 8lbs so far in 2 months (6ft tall) from a decent diet and training and im seeing muscle gains in my arms particularly.

Ive asked this sort of question before on other forums and immediately get flamed for even considering the idea but im under no illusion that aas will make me 'the hulk' its just that i can afford to do it I just need to know whether its pointless as im literally very new to it all and was looking fo ra helping hand so to speak?

Please dont kill me Im just asking the question.

thanks!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a new trainer you can significantly transform your body without the aid of anabolic steroids by the use of proper training and diet.