Strongman Cycle Help

bw31

Awards
I have a competition May 28th, August 5-6th(americas strongest man) and September 16-17th(olympia).

I need help. I need to preform at my best at the end of may, and then again in august/september as well. I don't think I want to stay on for 20+ weeks, but if I am going to compete with the big boys, I'm going to need to make sure I am ready. I would like to hear what you guys think as far as what I could run for these. Source/cost is not an issue. I need to be as strong as possible, weight gains are great but not needed.

I have uesd: superdrol, epidrol, test-p, test-e, sus, tren, halo, var, dbol, etc.... I'm willing to do whatever it takes, so please help me out with this!!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
do they test you?

if not

test e+superdrol+tren

bw31

Awards
do they test you?

if not

test e+superdrol+tren
no. it's professional strongman.... nobody is tested. haha

How's this look:

Test P: 1-8: 700mg/week
Tren A: 1-8: 350mg/week
Anavar: 1-8: 50mg/day
Anadrol: 1-4: 100mg/day
Superdrol: 5-8: 30mg/day

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established

How's this look:

i would say use test e or c so you dont have to prick yourself so much
700mg is high, but do-able

some people like var, some dont.... but personally i dont reccomend using anavar,anadrol and superdrol ever in the same cycle... but it can be done...

i havent personally used anadrol, but i can tell you the superdrols strength gains are awesome.... it put a quick 30 lbs on my bench on a 4 week run...

i dont have too much experience personally with injectables so its hard for me to reccomend what dose of tren you should use..... all i know is that a test/tren/drol cycle is meant for strength...

best of luck with your comps

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established

How's this look:

That is the most badass cycle I've ever heard of. Hell yes! Enjoy!

bw31

Awards
i would say use test e or c so you dont have to prick yourself so much
700mg is high, but do-able

some people like var, some dont.... but personally i dont reccomend using anavar,anadrol and superdrol ever in the same cycle... but it can be done...

i havent personally used anadrol, but i can tell you the superdrols strength gains are awesome.... it put a quick 30 lbs on my bench on a 4 week run...

i dont have too much experience personally with injectables so its hard for me to reccomend what dose of tren you should use..... all i know is that a test/tren/drol cycle is meant for strength...

best of luck with your comps
I would run e, but I'm not sure if I would see full results in just 8 weeks... I am pretty experienced and 700mg of prop is pretty much the sweet spot for me. Tren is 350 before i get sides, but 500ish is where i get the most strength.

That is the most badass cycle I've ever heard of. Hell yes! Enjoy!
haha. I think it should work out pretty well. It's nothing compaired to what a lot of my competitors are running. I'm still relativly young, and I do not want to stay on year round till atleast mid 30s(about 10 years from now).

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
At pro level for strength on an 8wk outline

1000mg test Prop/wk
600mg tren acetate/wk
30-40 mg SD/day wks1-4
100mg Oxymetholone/day wks 5-8

This should do pretty nicely. Of course at these doses a lot of ancillary supplements and cycle supports will be needed

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How's this look:

imo... too many methyls. Just use the anadrol or superdrol. Both are killer for strength gains, especially anadrol. Superdrol will help you put on size better, though.

How are you dosing the prop? EOD or ED?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lower back pumps would be brutal, good lord.

but health concerns aside, should be a good cycle.

bw31

Awards
At pro level for strength on an 8wk outline

1000mg test Prop/wk
600mg tren acetate/wk
30-40 mg SD/day wks1-4
100mg Oxymetholone/day wks 5-8

This should do pretty nicely. Of course at these doses a lot of ancillary supplements and cycle supports will be needed
That is pretty much what one of the guys I train with does, except he uses test-e at 1000mg for 10 weeks instead of prop for 8. What do you think of the e vs prop for an 8 weeker?

imo... too many methyls. Just use the anadrol or superdrol. Both are killer for strength gains, especially anadrol. Superdrol will help you put on size better, though.

How are you dosing the prop? EOD or ED?
I'm pretty sure I am going to use both anyway. I will load and run a lot of supports. If I am going to be doing 1050prop and 525tren I will need to pin 2.25ml ed. If I do 1050e and 525tren, i would need to pin 3ml eod. I won't pin more than 3ml in a glute or quad or more than 1.5 in a delt.

lower back pumps would be brutal, good lord.

but health concerns aside, should be a good cycle.
aminos, bcaas, and potassium takes care of the pumps pretty well.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's see pudzianowski uses around 1400mgs of prop weekly< that would be what it takes I assume.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Test E on an 8 wk just doesnt seem terribly benificial, Id go with the prop. if you plan on pinning everyday anyhow the volume wouldnt really concern me

bw31

Awards
Let's see pudzianowski uses around 1400mgs of prop weekly< that would be what it takes I assume.
I personally know people who coast at 375mg/week and go up to 2g of e a week for 12-18 weeks up to and between shows.

Test E on an 8 wk just doesnt seem terribly benificial, Id go with the prop. if you plan on pinning everyday anyhow the volume wouldnt really concern me
that's what i figured.

kevinjd_2008

Awards
cycle

test
halo
dbol
tren seems hard on the cardio part for me

cdsfx

Awards
Damn you should log this guy aboves right aside from health concerns the strength gains from anadrol and tren combined will be insane lol. Maybe you should consider taking something to help your tendons and joints keep up with your muscles