What is going on with IBE?

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
Went to check the website today and it is not there. Have they met their demise or just technical difficulties?

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
IBE sold out to PHF if im not mistaken.

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
correct but they still had the site up and it was updated as recent as the release of boladrol

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
correct but they still had the site up and it was updated as recent as the release of boladrol
Hmmm, interesting, I will send an email and see what the deal is with that old site, if your looking for anything currently available you can get it at the other store, just fyi.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Is this really what has become of IBE? http://www.ibe-technology.com/
LOL. As was mentioned, ibe was bought out, I thought you pp guys were smart cookies, I figured you would have already known all that, but the company that bought them out has its own store front, so I dont know whats up with any old websites, but like I said, I'll shoot out an email and see if I can get some official word on the disposition of the old domain names.

Reactions: mw1
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. As was mentioned, ibe was bought out, I thought you pp guys were smart cookies, I figured you would have already known all that, but the company that bought them out has its own store front, so I dont know whats up with any old websites, but like I said, I'll shoot out an email and see if I can get some official word on the disposition of the old domain names.
I meant no harm by that post, it was just saddening. I hadn't actually looked at the website until then!

:welcome2: for myself :lmao:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I meant no harm by that post, it was just saddening. I hadn't actually looked at the website until then!

:welcome2: for myself :lmao:
No harm done man, I was just teasin ya, but I havent heard anything yet.