Advice on FORMAstanzolol use.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I am coming to the end of a great turinabol cycle and am wondering about this FORMA.

I have been using DERMACRINE on cycle with the tbol and have had great results... stuff has me RIPPED at just under 180lbs. My shoulders are SO striated. Anyway the cycle ran 60/60/90/120 and is about to be over.

I have UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE THERAPY along with a low dose of torem on hand. I know the TRS will work and it has been suggested... thanks, but it can't get to me in time and I cannot afford it. I need to work with what I have.

In a few months I am planning a really clean, super strict HELLAdrol run - fully assisted etc. Run with Dermacrine - love the stuff, bros. It is the tits.

Anyway, I am wondering about this FORMA. I have plenty on hand and am wondering if it can benefit me at all at this point or should I save it all for the upcoming HELLA cycle?

I have a bottle of HCGenerate, too... any ideas? :D:D:D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you bought all those products, you should know how to use them.

what kind of person just buys a bunch of stuff & not know what or how to use it?

not a very bright one.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Hey, thanks for your unhelpful, useless post.

Are you done?

I am asking people with greater knowledge than I how/if/when to use these products that I have. Maybe I got a good deal on some and wanted to stock up? Anyway, what business is it of yours what I have and don't have?

If you're not going to help me out then please do not post. Thanks for nothing.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sklander, you can run a low-medium dose of Forma-stanzol during your PCT to keep you looking ripped and assist in retaining in any LBM or strength gains.

I would do 3-4 pumps 2x a day on Forma-stanzol in conjunction with Torem. Torem might shoot your estrogen up anyways so this will help with that too.

HCGenerate can be used during your PCT to assist in faster recovery as well.

It's really all up to you how you want to put it all together...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lmao:

ever heard of the search feature? this question's been asked a million times. would you like advice on how to wipe your azz too?

dont like my responce, dont post in the open forum, and pm a rep. :D

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
If you bought all those products, you should know how to use them.

what kind of person just buys a bunch of stuff & not know what or how to use it?

not a very bright one.
I don't think his post indicates he doesn't know how to use these products he is presenting two options and asking people what they think would give him the best return ... at least that was how I understood it.

To OP I haven't a clue but the reps do know there stuff.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Sklander, you can run a low-medium dose of Forma-stanzol during your PCT to keep you looking ripped and assist in retaining in any LBM or strength gains.

I would do 3-4 pumps 2x a day on Forma-stanzol in conjunction with Torem. Torem might shoot your estrogen up anyways so this will help with that too.

HCGenerate can be used during your PCT to assist in faster recovery as well.

It's really all up to you how you want to put it all together...
Cool, thanks. I will do just that. I am going to stop the DERM and all orals once this tbol runs out. Advice on a low dose torem? I responded EXTREMELY well to it after a 6 week epi cycle... I am thinking just 3 weeks of torem along with the FORMA, unleashed/PCT then keep it natty for awhile.

For the HCGenerate... just start it day 1 of PCT in recommended dose?

Super happy at where I am at this point... looking ****ing ripped, guys. ****'s great.

Thanks again for the guidance. This forum is invaluable.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be a nice guy, start hcgenerate at 10 caps e/d. @ 10 caps e/d, it'll last you 2 weeks, but thats plenty of time.

after you finish the hcgenerate, then start your formastanz.

since im giving out advice on ntbm products, i'd say to take this opportunity to ask any other questions you have, as I've used all their products, (even ones that weren't released!) for free!!!!!!!!!!!! quick.

:D

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, mang, was sensing the RAGE in you... let it out brotha... hahaha ;)

Hmmm, thanks for the advice... So running the FORMA along side the HCG would not be beneficial?

Thinking of dosing the torem at 100mg day 1-3, 75mg 4-7, 50mg 8-how I feel...

Thanks for helping out, bro.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It could, It's going to come down to personal preference. I prefer, and recomend to use it after I finished hcgenerate, which my nutz were getting swole, and test was going, then use the ai.

but some will recomend using it from begining of pct all the way to the end. I dont think there is a need, because you have a serm.

utilize the forma to keep t levels at their max, even after you finish your serm.

take the hcgenerate at double the dosage to give your testest a big jump start.

you can try either way, I think my way is the best (of course) but if after a week on forma, you are liking it, no reason to stop.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Is it cool to run that double dose of HCG with unleashed/pct also?

Thinking I am going to do it your way and give it two weeks of HCG to get test levels RAGING then stick to 3-7 2x daily of FORMA. **** should be the bees knees, bro!!!! Might even gain a bit.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
This is quoted from another recent thread I started on a similar subject which, imo, backs your opinion that the FORMA shouldn't be started immediately, as it

"Formestane metabolizes to a mild steroid called 4-hydroxytestosterone (4-OHT), which is a bad thing during PCT."

I am wondering at what level this happens? What dose of FORMAstanzolol or, better yet, formestane would cause the appearance of the 4-OHT? Anyone know? Gonna ask in the other thread, too. :D Love learnin, guys. :D:D:D

Link to other thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/167812-advice-turinabol-pct.html

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
jbryand101b you too know your stuff thanks for sharing!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I will chime in because I like your attitude and your willingness to learn. I support JB's suggestion as long as you didn't notice any estro problems running Torem in the past with your previous epi cycle. Anytime I have used Torem, I know im blocking estrogen but I also feel as though it raises estro, IN ME. For ME, i rock like 50 mg forma or say a few caps of erase, as long as I am on the torem. However, If you didn't have problems in the past, especially after an epi cycle, I would consider waiting to use forma after 2 weeks or so. Since your asking now and not before your last cycle, I assume you made it through without any gyno when you used the torem without the forma, in which case I'd say your good to go.

Jb knows his stuff no doubt. Doesn't get the credit he deserves around here by some imo.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I will chime in because I like your attitude and your willingness to learn. I support JB's suggestion as long as you didn't notice any estro problems running Torem in the past with your previous epi cycle. Anytime I have used Torem, I know im blocking estrogen but I also feel as though it raises estro, IN ME. For ME, i rock like 50 mg forma or say a few caps of erase, as long as I am on the torem. However, If you didn't have problems in the past, especially after an epi cycle, I would consider waiting to use forma after 2 weeks or so. Since your asking now and not before your last cycle, I assume you made it through without any gyno when you used the torem without the forma, in which case I'd say your good to go.

Jb knows his stuff no doubt. Doesn't get the credit he deserves around here by some imo.
Awesome, This is the the stuff I am talking about.

Torem dropped my nuts fast, bro. Loved the **** and could actually stand the taste. I have some left over and I think a small dose with all this other stuff is gonna be the tits. I'll keep y'all updated on what I decide to do and wtf happens. lol The tbol can't last more than two more days... so this is gonna go down pretty quick.

Yes, had no gyno problems what so ever after the epi cycle and running forma/torem in pct. I am gonna go with jb on this one as well... start the forma after the HCG is gonzo (2 weeks ish) and go from there... PCT is just as fun as the cycle, imo. I am ripped atm, and hope to get even more so as I know I have to clean the diet up a bit.... :S :( oh well. :D:D:D

What are opinions on running the unleashed/pct combo with the HCG? I am prob gonna do it, as unleashed is great stuff and I have a bottle of each...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to think running Forma-stanzol at 3 weeks into PCT was the best route...

I now find that coming off non-aromatizing compounds (most PH/DS) where estrogen is really suppressed, you get a really shredded appearance. Coming off the cycle and into the SERM, although estrogen is blocked from binding in areas, you still lose that hard look due to the rise in estrogen. Just the nature of estrogen and it's puffy effects. This happens also obviously because you are off the roids, but using Forma-stanzol off the bat keeps you primed in that shredded look you are loving on cycle.

Running Forma 3 weeks in is fine and I used to think this was the best way to do it... now I like to keep that hard look going all the way through so I start it day 1. Up to you.

And Forma-stanzol is very dose dependent on the conversion. Well over 100mg gives you some conversion to 4-OHT. 3-4 pumps 2x a day is fine and you will like it a ton! Very good boost to PCT.

Like Jbry said, you can run HCGenerate at 10 caps a day I know he had good success that way. But alongside Torem, 5 caps a day will do for a longer period of time to get the most out of it.

Since you also have the Post cycle/unleashed combo, here is what I would do:

Week 1: Torem, Post cycle/unleashed
Week 2: Torem, Post cycle/Unleashed
Week 3: Torem, Post cycle/Unleashed
Week 4: Post cycle/ Unleashed
Week 5: HCGenerate, Forma-Stanzol
Week 6: HCGenerate, Forma-stanzol
Week 7: HCGenerate, Forma-stanzol
Week 8: HCGenerate, Forma-stanzol
Week 9-12: Creatine (break from everything else)

You are going to have to take some time off anyways... this way, you get your PCT in for 4 weeks, a quick 4 week muscle building phase with HCGenerate & Forma-stanzol, a natural phase with only creatine, and back on cycle.

You will get the most out of everything you have this way... instead of just flopping them all on top of each other.

Week 13: Start HELLADROL!!!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to think running Forma-stanzol at 3 weeks into PCT was the best route...

I now find that coming off non-aromatizing compounds (most PH/DS) where estrogen is really suppressed, you get a really shredded appearance. Coming off the cycle and into the SERM, although estrogen is blocked from binding in areas, you still lose that hard look due to the rise in estrogen. Just the nature of estrogen and it's puffy effects. This happens also obviously because you are off the roids, but using Forma-stanzol off the bat keeps you primed in that shredded look you are loving on cycle.

Running Forma 3 weeks in is fine and I used to think this was the best way to do it... now I like to keep that hard look going all the way through so I start it day 1. Up to you.

And Forma-stanzol is very dose dependent on the conversion. Well over 100mg gives you some conversion to 4-OHT. 3-4 pumps 2x a day is fine and you will like it a ton! Very good boost to PCT.

Like Jbry said, you can run HCGenerate at 10 caps a day I know he had good success that way. But alongside Torem, 5 caps a day will do for a longer period of time to get the most out of it.

Since you also have the Post cycle/unleashed combo, here is what I would do:

Week 1: Torem, Post cycle/unleashed
Week 2: Torem, Post cycle/Unleashed
Week 3: Torem, Post cycle/Unleashed
Week 4: Post cycle/ Unleashed
Week 5: HCGenerate, Forma-Stanzol
Week 6: HCGenerate, Forma-stanzol
Week 7: HCGenerate, Forma-stanzol
Week 8: HCGenerate, Forma-stanzol
Week 9-12: Creatine (break from everything else)

You are going to have to take some time off anyways... this way, you get your PCT in for 4 weeks, a quick 4 week muscle building phase with HCGenerate & Forma-stanzol, a natural phase with only creatine, and back on cycle.

You will get the most out of everything you have this way... instead of just flopping them all on top of each other.

Week 13: Start HELLADROL!!!!
You're finally seeing the light :biggthumpup: Forma during PCT is a no go. After PCT... then yes.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I love you guys. Lets keep it safe so I can keep my abs. :D:D:D:D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're finally seeing the light :biggthumpup: Forma during PCT is a no go. After PCT... then yes.
Forma-stanzol is absolutely fine to take during PCT. You need extremely large doses to for it to hurt you during PCT. I only recommended that outline to Sklander as Turinobal is very mild and he is in no real danger of a strong rebound of estrogen so he can put the Forma-stanzol away for 4 weeks and use it to it's full potential after PCT. :smokin:

Looks like you're finally seeing the light and not in hiding ;)

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, but would it be possible to run it like that without the HCGenerate? Or would the forma cause shutdown?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious, but would it be possible to run it like that without the HCGenerate? Or would the forma cause shutdown?
You can run it with, or without HCGenerate. HCGenerate would be a nice addition but not mandatory.

Transdermal formestane like forma-stanzol has pretty damn good bio-availability so if you are running it solo, you can up the dose and see some very good effects.

If using it in PCT, one should not go over 100mg. You can go higher than 100mg and be fine but that is a good threshold. It is enough to see good effects during PCT. And I always advise tapering off.

Always have your SERM for PCT though :)

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
This thread has answered all of my questions regarding the upcoming weeks and what compounds will and will not enter my body. FORMA is an awesome addition and it is so remarkable how you can use it for so many different goals.

Thanks again, guys. Y'all kick ****ing ass. Hardcore style, son. :D:D:D:D

Excuse me while I eat this chicken n dumplins... serving numero dos. ;)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like Chocolatemilk's outline because it allows a period for hormones to adjust before the forma-stanzol is implemented. The way estrogen levels will work here is they will get progressively lower throughout the helladrol cycle as endogenous test decreases, and then start to rebound during PCT in the absence of forma-stanzol, then before they go too far, the forma-stanzol is there to control them and boost test.

I like his outline.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Spawn - thanks for chiming in. Your opinion is always helpful. Thanks, buddy.

Started day one of PCT today - I am still up finishing a lab for a class I have at 8am :S :( but it was a decent day. SUPER sore from supersetting upperbody workouts last night. All strength is through the roof and I am sitting at 181. Very happy with the fat loss I got on this cycle. I worked hard on abs, both core stabilization and straight swiss ball sit ups during this cycle and it shows. I need to get some pics up. I'll get to work on that.

Running unleashed/pct combo as recommended.

Today was:

-100mg torem - tomorrow it'll be 100... slow taper toward 40? Advice? I feel great, atm.
-6 caps unleashed
-3 caps pct
-10g's fish oil
-cycle assist continued... I feel like I stay on this ****... lol...

Tomorrow I am aiming for a caveman creek run style work out - weather permitting, so lower body and core. I feel RIPPED still and I am especially vascular still. My diet gets extremely clean without me even trying - just don't buy the stuff I shouldn't eat and I don't eat it. All I eat is spinach, meat and fruit - throw in orange juice and peanut butter... oats... pretty much it :D keep it simple.

Gonna run this PCT as suggested by chocolatemilk.

KILL it you guys, and I'll update this as often as I can with how I'm feeling etc. when the HCG gets to kick in with the FORMA... :D:D:D:D CAN"T WAIT!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SKlander, on Torem I would do:

Week 1: 100mg Torem first 2 days, 60 mg rest of the week
Week 2: 60 mg Torem.
Week 3-4: 40 mg Torem

Once you finish Torem your estrogen might be on the high side, jump on Forma-staznol to drop it down and act as a little mini cycle before your Helladrol run later on. You got some good anabolic months ahead you...

I'm interested to how your Forma-stanzol + HCGenerate phase kicks in and how you like the combo. Keep us updated bud!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CM has some very good recommendations in his posts here. I have nothing to add to it..

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 of PCT today. It's been ice cold in Austin so I been hibernating, eating everything. No scale as gym's are closed, so will chime in on that later.

I did TOREM at 100/100/60/60/60 so far and am prob gonna keep it at 60 for the next week.

Feeling solid and all lifts are still up. I have gained a little fat and have def lost a little muscle hardness, but got two comments today asking if UT athletics is practicing in the cold... guess I'm still lookin' kinda big. lol

Hope you guys stay safe in the storm.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Dropped to 40mg TOREM today and really starting to feel normal again the last few days.

It's day 11 of PCT and I've managed to stay nice and cut. Can't wait to incorporate the HCG and FORMA. :D Maintaining around 180 as long as I stay satiated.

Would y'all advice running one scoop of cycle support still? Or can I save the stuff for when I get back on?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save it for when your back on, your cycle was mild so it's not like you need it at the moment.

Looking good man keep up the good work!

In a few weeks when you start Forma-stanzol you will get some really solid dry and cut effects on your physique I think you will enjoy very much.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
CM: I am really really intersted in the OstaSARM MK2866 for PCT of the HELLA cycle. What are your thoughts? ANyone else? Dosage would be between 12.5-25mg daily - this is purely going off what I've read on this forum.

I mean, could I order some and run it in somewhere in this PCT i'm in the middle of now? I can get two bottles no prob., plus I read it helps to build up ligaments and tendons - something I am quite interested in.

Let me know your thoughts. This seems like such an amazing compound

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, 2 months after pct, then run osta. sarms do affect hpta funtion.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
BUMP on the hpta fxn thing.

Also, day 17 of PCT. Feeling completely normal. Libido is definitely back (thank you dt austin), motivation is up, lethargy is gone 100%. I am maintaining 180ish - was 182 yesterday before bike ride, and body fat is low - prob 10% at most.

I've had TOREM at 40mg for the past 5 days or so and am going to continue on the dose for this next week or until the bottle runs out (it's almost done). Continuing on unleashed and post cycle therapy. I did a killer bike ride yesterday (all mountain and for a good 6 hours of climbing and rocks and water - it was BEAUTIFUL in Austin this weekend.), so my legs are donzo for today and decided to rest.

Gonna get at killing the gym again tomorrow - ankle is a little tweeked, but getting PT for that now. It is feeling good, and I am confident I won't feel it when I go low in a squat (only thing i'm concerned about really) eventually.

Can't WAIT to start the HCG and FORMA in a week. Gonna get cut up, friends. Thanks for the help!

*** Also want some clarification on where the ostasarms in PCT of the upcoming helladrol cycle. What's up?

Last edited:
Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to seeing how HCGenerate and the forma treat you. Definitely keep us updated. Personally, i'd like to see some before and afters... There is a serious lack of before and afters on this site.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I feel you on that, bro. I just don't think to take pics... I guess I could setup my digicam on my dresser and do the delay shot... I'll figure it out...

I will def. keep y'all updated on the FORMA/HCG combo coming up. Then, its on to HELLADROL with DERMACRINE support through out. Gonna be b b b b bonkers SON!!!!

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Definitely am feeling down in weight and size today. The workout I had was great, though. Its like some of the size and weight is gone, but the strength is still there.

Next week I am going to start the HCG and FORMA. Got tests this week, so gonna be limited on workouts... will start heavy this weekend :D :D :D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as the OSTA bro, you got some time to figure out its effects on HPTA function. I will start looking into it as well and maybe Jbry can give us his source what he said. We'll see about that bro.

As of right now, it seems crazy not to use OSTA during PCT. But we'll see...

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
As far as the OSTA bro, you got some time to figure out its effects on HPTA function. I will start looking into it as well and maybe Jbry can give us his source for that. We'll see about that bro.

As of right now, it seems crazy not to use OSTA during PCT. But we'll see...
As of right now, I do not believe there are any conclusive results to report Osta's HPTA impact..but I had a long discussion with Patrick in an OSTA SARMS thread on PHF regarding what this SARM does..

1) it DOES increase estradiol after discontinuing
2) In two bloodwork examples it showed elevated ALT and AST levels, something very common of your typical androgen.
3) It has shown to increase the weight of the prostate in male rats.

These three^ characterisitics are very common in AAS and even herbal androgens like osthole and hibiscus. Patrick believes this will likely affect HPTA function, because all other androgens do. All SARMS work through the same pathway because there is only one type of androgen receptor, but it's the selectivity and co-factors that make OSTA less harmful than say.. S4.

I have evidence and bloodwork to back up these claims but it's all over on PHF, and I can't link there

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As of right now, I do not believe there are any conclusive results to report Osta's HPTA impact..but I had a long discussion with Patrick in an OSTA SARMS thread on PHF regarding what this SARM does..

1) it DOES increase estradiol after discontinuing
2) In two bloodwork examples it showed elevated ALT and AST levels, something very common of your typical androgen.
3) It has shown to increase the weight of the prostate in male rats.

These three^ characterisitics are very common in AAS and even herbal androgens like osthole and hibiscus. Patrick believes this will likely affect HPTA function, because all other androgens do. All SARMS work through the same pathway because there is only one type of androgen receptor, but it's the selectivity and co-factors that make OSTA less harmful than say S4.

I have evidence and bloodwork to back up these claims but it's all over on PHF, and I can't link there
Good points... from what I have been reading and seeing about OSTA it seems its effects on HPTA function are dose-dependent no?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Good points... from what I have been reading and seeing about OSTA it seems its effects on HPTA function are dose-dependent no?
Yeah, very much so. Low dose showed minimal increase in estradiol and estrone, but high dose like 25 mg started to show ALT/AST damage. The higher the dose the more suppressive this will be, much like formestane :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, very much so. Low dose showed minimal increase in estradiol and estrone, but high dose like 25 mg started to show ALT/AST damage. The higher the dose the more suppressive this will be, much like formestane :)
Yes, much like formestane.

I would definitely run 12.5 mg during PCT :dance2:

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
:D

I will have the OSTA for the hella cycle, no doubt. Thanks for the info, gentlemen.

I am on day 21 or 22 of PCT... been running only 3 pills of unleashed, 3 pct and 40mg TOREM for the past two weeks or so and feeling GREAT. My nuts are HEAVY and I am discontinuing the use of the TOREM after saturday (i think i'll run out right then or possibly just before)... I am going to prob. start the FORMA and HCG a little early, as I am having to dip a little into another UNLEASHED bottle that I want to have on hand for the upcoming HELLA cycle.

How should FORMA be dosed with the HCG? I will do 5 pills HCG a day - as the "serving" calls for and was thinking 4 sprays am and 4 sprays pm to illicit a nice small anabolic response for the upcoming spring... I'd like to get a little more ripped than I am atm, so let me know, bros. :D

I have cycle support on hand, too, so if it would be beneficial to even do one scoop a day while on FORMA please let me know..

CM - you're the ****ing man, and thanks for helping so much with this outline of a PCT and actually getting me to take some long needed 100% natty time. I'm itching to get back on, though :D:D:D: Let me know, buddy.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I have discontinued the use of the UNLEASHED and PCT as well as the TOREM - my nuts were literally sore from hanging so low and large... TOREM ftmfw, sirs.

Anyway... Since I don't have anymore UNLEASHED or PCT on hand (I do, but want to save it for the HELLA cycle coming up in about 6 weeks and funds are getting a bit low) I am starting the HCGenerate and FORMA today.

I am gonna dose it like this until someone corrects me and puts forth a better suggestion... hcgenerate will be ran at 5 pills a day as per the bottle.

Forma is gonna be 7 pumps am, 7 pumps pm for first week, then gonna ramp it to 10 am/10 pm to illicit the anabolic response and shred up real nice. I plan on running this for the duration of the HCGenerate... I guess about 4 weeks?

Let me know what y'all think, guys. I know I'm deviating slightly from the plan originally, but I don't think it is too much of a deviation, and spring break is coming up, so shred status is needed. :D