Takes On Upcoming Cycle

Musclehead69

Awards
I'm wanting to bulk; increase my strength and put on some serious mass before doing a cut obviously. I'd like to accomplish all of this before summer so that I will have my beach body that I had last summer. Maybe even better this time around!

Here are my personal stats:

Height: 5'8''
Weight: 210 lbs (was 220 and somewhat out of shape; lost 10 lbs last summer)
Previous AS and/or PH use: Epistane, Halodrol, and Tren

I will be receiving Boladrol, M-Drol, and Turinabol in a few days. I have Halo X and Tren X on hand.

I'm planning on using M-Drol to jump-start the beginning of this cycle; I will be running it @ 10/20/20 for the first three weeks. I will begin dosing my Nolva (not the OTC $hit - tamoxifen citrate) on the day following my last dose of M-Drol. I'd like to bridge into my main cycle but I'm not sure what would be most effective for helping me achieve maximum strength and mass gains within 6-8 weeks (counting the three weeks on M-Drol.) Thoughts?

Support Supplements:

Cycle Support
Multivitamin
Andraulic State GT
Anadraulic Pump
Postal
HGHpro
Perform

Post Cycle Therapy:

SERM: Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate, liquid)
Not sure whether I'll follow the 40/40/20/20 (or) 20/20/20//20 protocol.

Post Cycle Support
Multivitamin
Mass FX
N.O. Xplode
Cell Mass
Recreate
DCP

Thoughts on PCT?

Diet:

Lean ground beef
Ground turkey
Whole eggs

1% milk
Egg whites
Health Smart spread made with EVOO
Heavy cream

Filleted fish
Natural PB
Assorted nuts
Fish oil
EVOO

Whole wheat bread
Whole wheat pasta

Tons of fresh and frozen green vegetables
Yams

Avocados
Pomegranate
Bananas

I mostly consume water; I occasionally mix Crystal Light with it. I drink the milk, add it to oatmeal, and add it to my coffee.

Thoughts on the diet?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I will be receiving Boladrol, M-Drol, and Turinabol in a few days. I have Halo X and Tren X on hand.

I'm planning on using M-Drol to jump-start the beginning of this cycle; I will be running it @ 10/20/20 for the first three weeks. I will begin dosing my Nolva (not the OTC $hit - tamoxifen citrate) on the day following my last dose of M-Drol. I'd like to bridge into my main cycle but I'm not sure what would be most effective for helping me achieve maximum strength and mass gains within 6-8 weeks (counting the three weeks on M-Drol.) Thoughts?
I'm still learning so overlook any noob mistakes I make. A lot of people have said the advice in Unreal's Guide to Superdrol is very good advice. He outlines an SD to Epi bridge and makes a good argument for running the strongest bulking compound first in the bridge. Then, the other compounds will help you retain, harden, and lean up the initial gains. He also says that if you add the mass and strength right at the end of the cycle, tht it is MUCH easier to lose it, harder to keep it and refine it.

If his argument holds true AND the Boladrol is the best bulking and strength compound in your stack, then you may want to start with the Boladrol. Of course, this does assume that this is the case with the Boladrol being the best bulking and strength compound in your arsenal. Some of the initial Boladrol feeback suggests that this is the case.

Does this make sense to anyone else?