CEL M-LMG

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Is it good enough as a stand alone or better stacked with something like DMZ; as far as gaining mass and strength?

and if stacked with D-Zine oppose to running the M-lmg is there going to be a big diffrence?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
It is good enough stand-alone to run two bottles. Pm me

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Get something dry to stack with it. P stanz, Halo, Epi, whatev the gains from LMG are wetter than a lake. :biggthumpup:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Get something dry to stack with it. P stanz, Halo, Epi, whatev the gains from LMG are wetter than a lake. :biggthumpup:
Actually I would just run an AI like Erase or Formestane the whole cycle. But you do need two bottles of methoxy for a good cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
epistane, or dimethazine will both be androgenic enough to stack very well with methoxygonadiene.

if you search around via google, you can find post of me explaining why they would be the best options.

prostanozol or winstrol would also be a good option. no aromatase inhibitor needed if you use dimethazine or prostanozol.

dimethazine would be cheaper than pstanz, fyi.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I don't think enough people realize Max-lmg's potential by itself. At a dosage of 75-100 mg a week you could see 15 lbs, granted half of that is water but still.

And yes, op, if you decide on a methyl to stack with methoxy i'd suggest epistane or dymethazine. Those are the most common and provide synergy

suresha

Awards
  • Established
so would it be safe dosing at 50mgs. 3x's a day being i weigh in at 220lbs. or would that be too much? i read here on the forum that 150mgs. seems to be the sweet spot and this will be my first time running this compound so i would like to do this right, thats why all the questions.

thanks fellas............

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
150 a day feels good. recovery is ridiculous at that dose.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
150 a day feels good. recovery is ridiculous at that dose.
EasyEJL, what exactly do you mean by "recovery is ridiculous"

ridiculously good:fingersx: or bad?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ridiculously good. I felt like I could do full body workouts 5x a week

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL, what exactly do you mean by "recovery is ridiculous"

ridiculously good:fingersx: or bad?
He means good. Because M-lmg is wet, it circulates more water and aromatase throughout your body healing you quicker and recovering your muscle tissues after intense training. It also loosens joints and these are some of the many benefits of "wet" compounds. Methoxy has more androgenic activity than progestional, so gyno won't be a problem if a low dosed formestane is run with this like you have

suresha

Awards
  • Established
yall are gettin me way too excited now. i will be kickin this off the 1st of February, so in 3 days it's gonna be complete madness. i can't wait guys, yall got me amped.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
So did you start it? If so, did you decide on what you were going to run? If you haven't used LMG before, I'd say run it solo at 75mg and see how you respond. And at 75mg a bottle will last you for 4 weeks. For myself, I respond great off of 75mg and never had to up it over that.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
ridiculously good. I felt like I could do full body workouts 5x a week
And this is so true. LMG will have you feeling like you could workout twice a day seven days a week. When I'm on I workout 6 days a week and I end up deadlifting and squatting every 4th day. Almost no signs of DOMS while on :usa2:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
So did you start it? If so, did you decide on what you were going to run? If you haven't used LMG before, I'd say run it solo at 75mg and see how you respond. And at 75mg a bottle will last you for 4 weeks. For myself, I respond great off of 75mg and never had to up it over that.
i have another bottle of m-lmg and d-zine that should be arriving today, for i only had 1 bottle of m-lmg and i really want to give the m-lmg a fair shot along with some d-zine. however i decided to put this stack on hold and decided to go with cel's m14add. but will run the m-lmg after.:wtf: yeah i know, so as soon as the product(m14add) arrives i will start the log. come check it out if interested