topical dermacrine, where are you?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
is topical dermacrine still made? might seem like a simple question but all the sites i usually buy from (about 5 different sites) dont have any in stock and the only place that does have it in stock is nearly twice the price.

not asking for sources, if this is even considered a ph. just asking if they still make dermacrine and if these sites should be getting more in?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Topical Dermacrine is now made by Ruthless Supplements. They bought the rights to it from PP and now sell it. Same exact formula.

It can be found at Nutraplanet under Ruthless Supplements.

Unfortunately it is out of stock due to the New Years Sale but expect a shipment soon!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ah ha! thanks dude, exactly what i was wondering. funny though, i looked at ruthless's website (the only ones who had it, and now i know why) and they want 52 for it and nutraplanet has it ofr way less. so i wasnt sure what was up or if they were getting any back in stock soon

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the difference between Dermacrine (7.5 fl oz) and Dermacrine w/ Liqua Vade (8.2 fl oz) besides the fl oz. Im a little confused on these two.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the difference between Dermacrine (7.5 fl oz) and Dermacrine w/ Liqua Vade (8.2 fl oz) besides the fl oz. Im a little confused on these two.
Are you talking Ruthless Supplements? Or when Dermacrine was made and sold by Primordial Performance?

Re Primordial, there was little difference between the topical and liqua-vade - just the method of technology. The products still contained the same ingredients, etc., just different "sizes".

~Rosie~

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ruthless has the best price on dermacrine, but heres the catch only if you buy it with "The Natty Stack" lol. It is in stock via that method. You get 5 products(dermacrine, 2x forged steele, phjytoserms 347, ancient strength) for roughly $28 each that way. Its a killer deal and is a great stack on its own or used as a support for a cycle and PCT. I bought it to use the dermacrine on cycle and then use the phytoserms, and forged steele in PCT with the addition of a serm.

Also factor in the 10% off you cna get from ruthless and the free shipping then how much more is it than NP + their $6 shipping charge? I havent checked so i could be way off base here but it may only be about $5 difference in the end. And it says its in stock at the moment.

Ive only used the LV version from PP before so i cant really speak on the difference in effects. But i think the topical offers better absorbtion and you may possibly get a little better conversion in your body via this method than with the oral dosing. Atleast that seems to stand true with most transdermal vs. oral products. Some things just dont have great oral bioavailability. Not saying Dermacrine is one of these at all, just kind of explaing some of the differences between the two delivery types.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking Ruthless Supplements? Or when Dermacrine was made and sold by Primordial Performance?

Re Primordial, there was little difference between the topical and liqua-vade - just the method of technology. The products still contained the same ingredients, etc., just different "sizes".

~Rosie~
Yeah I wasnt aware of until now that Ruthless now makes it. But my site I order through is still selling the two of them side by side, under the Primordial Performance section (each for the same price) But thanks for clearing that up for me. Might as well get the extra 1 oz for the same price.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I wasnt aware of until now that Ruthless now makes it. But my site I order through is still selling the two of them side by side, under the Primordial Performance section for the same price also. But thanks for clearing that up for me. Might as well get the extra 1 oz for the same price.
Yes, when Primordial stopped making it, N2BM was given the license to produce it.

~Rosie~

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wasnt aware of until now that Ruthless now makes it. But my site I order through is still selling the two of them side by side, under the Primordial Performance section (each for the same price) But thanks for clearing that up for me. Might as well get the extra 1 oz for the same price.
check the serving size i am assuming they both have the same amount of servings despite the difference in size.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One is Topical one is Oral.

Look around the forum on Dermacrine and you will see tons of people recommending topical. The majority of enzymes for hormonal conversion are contained in the skin and many have reported to see better effects with Dermacrine topical than oral. Just the nature of DHEA.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One is Topical one is Oral.

Look around the forum on Dermacrine and you will see tons of people recommending topical. The majority of enzymes for hormonal conversion are contained in the skin and many have reported to see better effects with Dermacrine topical than oral. Just the nature of DHEA.
okay great, I never would've figured that out on my own. I'm going to load up on this! I just love the fact that I have another weapon to combat hair loss with, while on cycle with a SD for example. Thanks CM.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
to add to what chocolatemilk was saying, the 7.5 fl oz is the topical and the 8.2 fl oz LV one is the oral just to avoid confusion.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
to add to what chocolatemilk was saying, the 7.5 fl oz is the topical and the 8.2 fl oz LV one is the oral just to avoid confusion.
haha I just read the descriptions a little closer, since I now know what to look for. Thanks brotha and Im going for the topical it seems to be the way to go.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's great stuff, and the LV (oral) is very effective as well. Also you can still find it on a certain sites store that sponsors here.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
heebs has 2 bottles of the derma TD on the way, cant wait!

ryansm and chocolate, can i get your opinions on how you think dermacrine would stack with either propadrol or T-roid (pro dienolone). im trying to use up some stuff i have had lying around for a while. i know everyone one says derma stacks great with everything but i just havent seen anyone run a stack like these. thanks fellas

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ask yourself this, is Test ran with all successful AAS cycles? In my opinion yes, it's why everyone runs it. Now I'm not saying you are going to get the same gains from Dermacrine that you do from injectable test, but it is a test base, and it's perfect for all ph cycles.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are going to consider dermacrine a test base, then you also need to consider it an estrogen base as well.

because it can go either way.

and oral dhea sucks. most is immediately made inactive once it hits the stomach acid.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are going to consider dermacrine a test base, then you also need to consider it an estrogen base as well.

because it can go either way.

and oral dhea sucks. most is immediately made inactive once it hits the stomach acid.
Topical Dermacrine:

As a benefit to all men, Dermacrine will not overly suppress the bodies hormonal production like steroids or other hormonal drugs, Dermacrine rejuvenates and protects hormone production pathways for continued benefits that are realized even after cessation of use.

By combining hormone precursors and natural anti-estrogens, Dermacrine helps boost testosterone and other important hormones to support muscle growth, fat loss, sexual function and mental performance.
Dermacrine combines the proprietary anti-estrogen Phyto-AI complex of 7,8 benzoflavone, chyrsin and resveratrol with DHEA and pregnenolone to support testosterone production while combating estrogen.
Skin is the optimum site for delivery of the hormones and flavonoids contained in Dermacrine and is far superior than oral preparations. Oral DHEA suffers from poor bioavailability - about 3 percent -- as we can see from studies with un-methylated hormones, whereas the bioavailability is about 30-40 percent when delivered topically.
The hormone profile has tremendous influence over body composition, mental performance, the immune system, cholesterol levels, prostate health and sexual performance. Genetics, lifestyle, and age can all influence your steroid enzymes and hormone profile for better or worse.
For maximum testosterone boost, apply product to shoulders and upper back, as these areas of the skin contain the highest concentration of enzymes required to convert DHEA to testosterone and other beneficial androgens.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is topical dermacrine still made? might seem like a simple question but all the sites i usually buy from (about 5 different sites) dont have any in stock and the only place that does have it in stock is nearly twice the price.

not asking for sources, if this is even considered a ph. just asking if they still make dermacrine and if these sites should be getting more in?
To the OP, Dermacrine is back in stock at Nutra...

I have been checking in frequently as I just ordered my own since I needed it for my cycle next week. :biggthumpup:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ask yourself this, is Test ran with all successful AAS cycles? In my opinion yes, it's why everyone runs it. Now I'm not saying you are going to get the same gains from Dermacrine that you do from injectable test, but it is a test base, and it's perfect for all ph cycles.
This^

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
enough said, thank you gentlemen

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Topical Dermacrine:

As a benefit to all men, Dermacrine will not overly suppress the bodies hormonal production like steroids or other hormonal drugs, Dermacrine rejuvenates and protects hormone production pathways for continued benefits that are realized even after cessation of use.

By combining hormone precursors and natural anti-estrogens, Dermacrine helps boost testosterone and other important hormones to support muscle growth, fat loss, sexual function and mental performance.
Dermacrine combines the proprietary anti-estrogen Phyto-AI complex of 7,8 benzoflavone, chyrsin and resveratrol with DHEA and pregnenolone to support testosterone production while combating estrogen.
Skin is the optimum site for delivery of the hormones and flavonoids contained in Dermacrine and is far superior than oral preparations. Oral DHEA suffers from poor bioavailability - about 3 percent -- as we can see from studies with un-methylated hormones, whereas the bioavailability is about 30-40 percent when delivered topically.
The hormone profile has tremendous influence over body composition, mental performance, the immune system, cholesterol levels, prostate health and sexual performance. Genetics, lifestyle, and age can all influence your steroid enzymes and hormone profile for better or worse.
For maximum testosterone boost, apply product to shoulders and upper back, as these areas of the skin contain the highest concentration of enzymes required to convert DHEA to testosterone and other beneficial androgens.
:lmao:

no offense my friend, but

you should read up more on dhea, it's metabolic pathways, and also non enzymatic aromatization.

and leave the primordial performance product write ups out of your edumacation.

:D

just to be fair, im not saying I dont think dermacrine isn't a good product to use on cycle. I think it is.

but you cant call it a test base, without calling it an estrogen base as well.

conversion is going to be user specific, and can go back and forth until it is converted into some inactive metabolite.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ha, i just checked last night and they were still out! thanks for the update! order time

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
also, does nutraplanet have any coupon / discount codes right now? or any for AM members?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Laser I am not sure... you should make a thread in the Nutraplanet sub forum to find out.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I just got four bottles at 21 a piece from some company overseas. I had to do some serious searching. ****S THE TITS THOUGH BRO. Staple of every oral cycle, imo. **** works great.