Thoughts on my PH cycle?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about me running IBE ProtoMax and using R.A.G.E. RV1 as PCT?

EDIT:Im dumping the PrototMax guys,im thinking about getting some MyoPharma Stanzabolin.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you guys think about me running IBE ProtoMax and using R.A.G.E. RV1 as PCT?
If you're not at least 21 years old, then looking at hormonals is the LAST thing you should be considering.

As far as what you ARE considering, PCT is definitely NOT adequate. Although dependent on the hormonal compound/s used, the bulk of PCT should include each of the following products alongside your basic staples:

* Testosterone Boosters (one product that increase Free Testosterone and Total Testosterone or a stack covering both areas)
* Lutelizing Hormone Releaser
* Cortisol Controller
* Estrogen Antagonists/Aromatase Inhibitor (SERMS are not always a necessity for PCT, and in fact, should only be carefully considered, depending on the compound/s used)

Sounds like you need to do a lot more reading and research before considering this avenue.

~Rosie~

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
If you're not at least 21 years old, then looking at hormonals is the LAST thing you should be considering.

As far as what you ARE considering, PCT is definitely NOT adequate. Although dependent on the hormonal compound/s used, the bulk of PCT should include each of the following products alongside your basic staples:

* Testosterone Boosters (one product that increase Free Testosterone and Total Testosterone or a stack covering both areas)
* Lutelizing Hormone Releaser
* Cortisol Controller
* Estrogen Antagonists/Aromatase Inhibitor (SERMS are not always a necessity for PCT, and in fact, should only be carefully considered, depending on the compound/s used)

Sounds like you need to do a lot more reading and research before considering this avenue.

~Rosie~
Umm,i actually have ran Spawn before and got great gains,i was just wanting your thoughts on my cycle.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Umm,i actually have ran Spawn before and got great gains,i was just wanting your thoughts on my cycle.
Whether you have run something before means nothing - your question indicates that you are not ready to be running hormonals yet.

~Rosie~

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie arnold ran dbol at 16 years old

just saying

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but i do not encourage hormone use especially in this case

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
if ur gunna run it (dont)
use a serm for pct.
and proto should have low toxicity, but if i were running it id use something like liver juice

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie arnold ran dbol at 16 years old

just saying
Yeah, so - just because Arnold did something doesn't mean everyone should. Common sense here, people.

~Rosie~

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, so - just because Arnold did something doesn't mean everyone should. Common sense here, people.

~Rosie~

lol arnold didnt use pct.... i guess i should just eat alot after my primo cycle... just like arnold.. is there a way to find out if hes on trt?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol arnold didnt use pct.... i guess i should just eat alot after my primo cycle... just like arnold.. is there a way to find out if hes on trt?
I can promise you arnold is on trt

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Steroids were also legal then too. So what if he did that. Doesnt mean squat.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but for how long. Thats not the point I was trying to make. DBOL is not legal with out a script. The point is a lot of the wrong guys are using this stuff. THEY ARE too young!!! I am nearly 36. Not too young.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your point? We're here to educate people in the RIGHT direction, not throw at them what people used to do and got away with, because those who do things wrong will deal with the consequences later, whether you know about it or not. As Cooky32 said, "A lot of the wrong guys are using this stuff. THEY ARE too young!!!" Just because "everyone" is doing it doesn't make it right - or smart. But, you will think and do as you will. Good day, gentleman :poke:

~Rosie~

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah but for how long. Thats not the point I was trying to make. DBOL is not legal with out a script. The point is a lot of the wrong guys are using this stuff. THEY ARE too young!!! I am nearly 36. Not too young.
actually- you cant get a script for dianabol in the US anymore- no medicinal use for it

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no why?>

if u wanna give me some i will eat em!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i ran epibolin gained 12 lbs and kept 10

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i gained 23 lbs on dianabol and kept 20 of em so there!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUT epi is a QUALITY steroid imo, it produces good strength, and all the size you gain from it is very very keepable

12 lbs and keeping 10 is good dude for real congrats

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
BUT epi is a QUALITY steroid imo, it produces good strength, and all the size you gain from it is very very keepable

12 lbs and keeping 10 is good dude for real congrats
cant wait for my primo

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
no why?>

if u wanna give me some i will eat em!
Sorry,just wandering if you tried there products,seems everytime i find something i want to take,its the most unknown supp on the planet.