Potential epi log!...need opinion.

SilverBullet7

Awards
I was wondering what i can expect from a cycle of epistane. Many claim that it should be used for cutting however i am going to be using as a lean mass gainer. This will be my first cycle of anything...ever. As of right now my stregnth is great. Squat is great dead is great and bench is strong. Im looking for only a couple of pounds. Maybe 10. As of right now i am 176 lbs and a hard gainer. I have been training for stregnth and size for a few months. Overall i have been training for about 8 years. I will change my diet to a higher calorie/protien diet. I was just wondering what everyone thought i could expect from a cycle of epi. When my cycle begins i will be starting a log! (not the best quality pics i know)

Attachments

BIG_FISH_RI

Awards
Epi is not what your looking for.
Maybe H-drol or Protomax since this is your 1st cycle.
EPI is gonna give you some dry gains but nothing like 10 pounds and neither of the 2 compunds that I recommended won't either but I wouldnt suggest SD or Bolo as your 1st cycle.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Im looking for only a couple of pounds. Maybe 10.

Does that mean you're looking for anything between 2 and 10 pounds?

Depends on how you run the cycle - and it depends on how responsive you are to it. I think most guys can usually pull out 4 pounds easily - 10 might be pushing it a bit.

You say you are a hardgainer - but from what I'm seeing and reading - maybe not really. Since you've only been training for size for a few months. You look like someone who's more of a body shaper and cardio hound. If that's the case - it will take you a bit to dial in a gaining diet.

Not trying to put you down - because I'm more of a "shaper" myself. I go on binges to gain weight but I'm not looking to be the next Arnold.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
P-mag bro, everybody's doing it, get yours on

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just finished a h-drol and androhard cycle and gained 10lbs in 6weeks..So it is possible. Mind u my cal intake wasnt high. 2200-2600. Got more lean and loved it. looking for my epi cycle in may..btw u solid bro!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My experience with epistane was pretty good. I imagine I would have gained close to ten pounds if my diet was on point. I ran 20/30/40/40/40 and had really really good gains in strength. What I loved about this product was, for me, I continued to gain right into pct and side effects were really minimal. Back pumps sucked at work, liver enzymes, LDL, and bp were slightly elevated. I enjoyed the leaps in strength but worked alot and didnt eat enough yet still gained a pound a week. SD was far more fun when I took it years ago, but after pct and water bloat lost I probably only had net 5 pounds anyhow and lost alot of strength. I actually made gains in srength right into pct with epi. I say, enjoy your run with it, and if you need something more dramatic next time, drop 35 bux on some Boladrol. Also, I would never risk finishing a cycle and not have clomid or nolva ready to go but I experienced very little shutdown on epi . Great ph in my opinion, just make sure you eat alot...

SilverBullet7

Awards
To honda yes I mean anything from 2-10. I would be extatic with 10 but il take what I can get. And my cardio is once or twice a week tops.

Bashman in all honesty im just not too knowledgable on that stuff.

Halfhuman I can honestly dedicate.to my diet. My work schedule is.perfect next few months which is why I am confident in my diet and thought it'd be a good time to cycle.

And matt same answer lol

SilverBullet7

Awards
And big fish Idk about H but i want minimum shutdown

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Some great advice given in this thread, and I will agree that neither boladrol nor superdrol would be good first cycles for you. Epi, halo or proto, might be good to start with, but remember that PCT, everything can shut you down, so you have to be prepared. It looks like you have a good foundation, and I could see you gaining 5 lbs lean mass on any of those three things easy.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
To honda yes I mean anything from 2-10. I would be extatic with 10 but il take what I can get. And my cardio is once or twice a week tops.

Bashman in all honesty im just not too knowledgable on that stuff.

Halfhuman I can honestly dedicate.to my diet. My work schedule is.perfect next few months which is why I am confident in my diet and thought it'd be a good time to cycle.

And matt same answer lol
To be honest, out of all the logs I have read and comparison of blood work, P-mag is a stellar choice and is actually very mild - less suppressive than H-Drol which is also a good choice.

What roadblock suggested is good too.