H-Drol and Furuza-A stack

MassTitan

Awards
I am 21 years old and have been working out and eating right for the past 5 years. I have never done a cycle before and am now deciding to because of the minimal gains I have had in the past year regardless of what I have changed. I am looking to take CEM H-Drol for six weeks and half way through start to take CEM Furuza-A.

Pre-loading: CEM Cycle Assist, Optimum Nutrition Multivitamin, CEM Liver Assist. Will continue to take through cycle.

On Cycle weeks 1-6 with number in mgs.
H-Drol: 50/75/75/75/75/75
Furuza: 200/250/300 (last 3 weeks)

Post Cycle: Iforce Reversitol Starting one week prior to ending cycle.

I also have in my possession Epistane by IBE. I was curious what everyone thought about whether or not to use for this cycle?
Any suggestions or objections to what I have posted would be of much use and very appreciated. Thank you.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i would wait a few more years and eat some more... but if ur gunna run something just run the hdrol by itself..... and you should use a serm... go do a search for hdrol bloodwork before pct... and youll see how bad it shuts you down... yeah youll recover... but fast enough to keep your gains?.... you need clomid torem or nolva

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, you're going to need something better than reversital to get you up and running after 6 weeks of h-drol!

I've had good luck with the TRS on mild compounds (like h-drol), but you should really have a serm on hand.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and, don't add epistane to this cycle.

you really shouldn't stack compounds until you have experience with them individually!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
at 21 you have testosterone just about coming out of your ears -take advantage of it .
If you start on designer steroids at 21 who knows where it might lead , youll probably be looking for synthetic testosterone when your in your late 30 s early 40s.!
Taking ds isnt as simple as opening up the tub and knocking back the goods, you really have to cover yourself for all eventuallities and that can be expensive . So make the most of your high testosterone .

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
^^^^all good advise. if your dead set on running a cycle, i would just run the h-drol, and as mentioned, serms are a good idea for a multiple of reasons. feel free to still toss in your Reversitol in addition to a serm though.

uncheelstar

Awards
I agree with all that has been said. When I was 21 i was stopped at gains as well. However when I was about 21 and a half is when I started to get that second wind, and didnt touch any PH and the gains started pouring in, and size came as well. Like they all said. Your test is very good now. You don't need a PH because yea who knows what you'll be doing in your 30s and 40s! lol

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
dude, i recommend editing off the last part of your post. just an fyi, its against AM's rules to ask for a source or how to obtain illegal chemicals (ie. serms). as far as whats a good serm, torem is very popular and maintains a good reputation. however, some people prefer tamoxifen and/or clomid. each has their own pros and cons. for example, tamox has a reputation for superior protection against gyno but is weaker in regards to jumpstarting the hpta. clomid offers weaker protection against gyno, but will quickly get your test pumping again. torem seems to fall somewhere in the middle. just remember, no compound affects everyone exactly the same and and not everyone has the same opinion as to the effects/effectiveness of different chemicals.

MassTitan

Awards
Thanks heebs10 for the advice. All of this has been very useful to me and a great insight.

Does anyone have any suggestions on running the H-Drol? Like Dosage and how many weeks exactly? What I have put up was what I have read on other forums and what was recommended to me.