Epi Reaction!!

rdotq

Awards
Hi guys,

I started my first cycle of Epi from Chaparral Labs today (basically the same thing as Epistane), and i've just got home from uni and have noticed a bright red rash on my leg, which looks surprisingly like jock itch. The thing is it hasn't gradually come up, it's just suddenly flared up today and it feels REALLY numb!

Has anyone ever experienced this before? Or am I just unlucky? I'm sorry if I sound stupid i'm quite new to this. Also I have been weight training for about 4 years and did read up on prohormones for months prior to this.

Please Help!

rdotq

Awards
Just got back from the Doctor's. Said it is jock itch, and that i've had an allergic reaction to the epi, which has caused it to flare up extremely badly.

Never read about anything like this in my research, so just letting you guys know of another possible side effect.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
You told your Doc your taking AAS? Of course he'll blame EPI. You best hope he doesn't put it on record.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Do you know what jock itch is?? It's a fungal infection. Similar to RINGWORM.

Epistane will not give you a fungal infection. I second what Bashman says... Hope he doesn't put it on record.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I totally agree of course the he would blame it on the Epi, just curious why would it be terrible if the Dr. put it on record?

n87

Awards
  • Established
I hate to be the one to tell you, but why are you using a PH at 5' 11" and 137lbs?
Have you tried to manipulate your diet? Also, how old are you?

n87

Awards
  • Established
... just curious why would it be terrible if the Dr. put it on record?
Supposedly, the record like that can screw up you medical insurability. That's what I heard...

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supposedly, the record like that can screw up you medical insurability. That's what I heard...
Like you could lose your insurance? Thats ridiculous, I totally understand why it wouldnt look good, I personally couldnt risk losing my insurance. I hope Im not following correctly.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Whether Epi is currently legal or not, if someone wanted to research what it is, it will come up as an anabolic steroid. And we all know what a bad rap those have. And because of AAS use, any blood pressure, cardiovascular, hepa (liver) or renal ailments will probably be connected back to the person's AAS use... See why thats bad for a medical record?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Get the really strong formula of a good athlete's foot liquid spray. It will knock the fungus out in a day or 2. Just watch your nads, it may tingle or burn if you get too much on them.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Or you can use something like lamasil... You can easily get jock itch from increased sweat and being in humid environments. It has nothing to do with the supplements you take, OTC or hormonal, aside from maybe the fact you may sweat a bit more if you work out harder. You can't really put a direct connection between those two things.. AAS use =/= fungal infections

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh Yeah I definitely get it, I never admitted use last time my blood work was taken, although it was tempting because I wanted to make sure they tested for everything. But I've spoken to CrazyChem on this issue and now know the right things to say, so I'm a lot more confident getting my bloodwork done within the next couple of weeks.

rdotq

Awards
I'm 22 years old. I've been training since I was 17 and find it extremely hard to put on muscle even at 3500 calories a day. Also I live in the UK so the whole medical insurance thing isn't that big a deal. I don't think he put it on the system though..

And LOL@ urbanski i think that's exactly what's happened

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Or you can use something like lamasil... You can easily get jock itch from increased sweat and being in humid environments.
If Southern means southern or southeastern USA, we know about those humid environments.

FWIW, I have had the best luck with Tinactin. But, I'm sure any Tolnoftate product of 1% or more will do just fine.

rdotq

Awards
Oh Yeah I definitely get it, I never admitted use last time my blood work was taken, although it was tempting because I wanted to make sure they tested for everything. But I've spoken to CrazyChem on this issue and now know the right things to say, so I'm a lot more confident getting my bloodwork done within the next couple of weeks.
Sorry swish just out of curiosity what DO you say exactly.. I have a blood test tomorrow :$

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
May be allergic to sulfur compounds... One of the most common reactions to sulfa drugs are skin reactions.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
May be allergic to sulfur compounds... One of the most common reactions to sulfa drugs are skin reactions.
Just got back from the Doctor's. Said it is jock itch, and that i've had an allergic reaction to the epi, which has caused it to flare up extremely badly.
Of course I have heard of sulfur reactions but I can't see a doc diagnosing jock itch AND it being caused by the sulfur. I think this is likely a coincidence of starting the EPI and a flare up of the fungal infection.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry swish just out of curiosity what DO you say exactly.. I have a blood test tomorrow :$
Dont worry about it bro thats what we're all here for. This is a DIRECT quote from the man CrazyChemist:

"Just say that you have been feeling like you were retaining water and have some pain in your breasts and would like a full hormone panel. They are more than happy to do it cause they get paid. Tell him you don't have the chance to get to the doctor much and if he can run all the regular bloods as well you'd appreciate it."

I've memorized that whole thing and am going to say that word for word because it sounds real confident and thats how you want to come across.

Best of luck bro.

rdotq

Awards
Dont worry about it bro thats what we're all here for. This is a DIRECT quote from the man CrazyChemist:

"Just say that you have been feeling like you were retaining water and have some pain in your breasts and would like a full hormone panel. They are more than happy to do it cause they get paid. Tell him you don't have the chance to get to the doctor much and if he can run all the regular bloods as well you'd appreciate it."

I've memorized that whole thing and am going to say that word for word because it sounds real confident and thats how you want to come across.

Best of luck bro.
Going to start memorising that right now!! Thanks alot man

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Never read about anything like this in my research, so just letting you guys know of another possible side effect.
It's not any more of a side effect of Epi than it is of eating pickles. Some people get rashes from eating pickles. Doesn't mean there is anything wrong with pickles or that most people who eat pickles get rashes from pickles.

If you had a reaction to Epi - and I'm not too awfully sure you did - then you are allergic to Epi.

People are allergic to all kinds of things.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Man you know what I got like 3 or 4 bottle of Epi the next time I run it I'm gonna stack it with some lamasil lol

LightMyEyes

LightMyEyes

Awards
Not to bring a thread like this back from the dead. But i got some nasty ringworm myself 2 weeks in to a 5 week epi/11-x stack. I tried lotramin but my job requires me to wear layers all day, being warm, damp basically a breeding ground for this ****. The problem lies with the prescription being heptatotoxic. Do i stop the epi and 11x now to get rid of this ringworm so it doesnt spread? If so, hop right into PCT of liquid tamox (also not liver friendly)? Do i stop the epi and continue the 11x while taking the tamox? Or maybe go balls out and take this Rx and continue the cycle...any advice is appreciated. Mother ****er... Its always somethin

Edit: maybe just slam a bottle of milk thistle, rub jack3d on the infected area and extend my cycle??? Thats the ticket

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
the treatment for that is topical meds. thats not hepatoxic. hell, just rub some dirt on it.

LightMyEyes

LightMyEyes

Awards
Topical creams arent working as i sweat it off within an hour of the application. Almost every oral prescription for ringworm is hepatotoxic, including griseofulvin, that was written up for me. It also may cause sperm damage, and photosensitivity. So basically this **** is horrible for you.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
can you not apply excess cream to the affected area and cover with a bandage and tape it on so it doesn't come off from perspiration? an occlusive dressing so to speak. i'd try that before i took that oral medication. wikipedia says Griseofulvin is reserved for cases with nail, hair or large body surface involvement.