Reversitol + Liquid Tamox = overkill?

D

drudixon

Awards
Question for you gents out there. I'm on day 3 of week 2 of Halotest; dosing 50/75/75/75/75. I have liquid Tamox and Reversitol on hand. Take both, or just the Tamox in pct? Thoughts?

I'm up 12lbs already, so I'd love to keep as much as possible. I know Halotest / Promagnon is supposed to be very mild, hence the question about if I need 1, the other, or both.

Workout routine is Bill Starr 5x5 and I'm now about 189lbs. Macros 50/30/20. 3500-4000 calories daily. No cardio.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
up 12 pounds from halo in 3 weeks, Very nice! im my opinion, i like the idea of using both mostly because i feel you can lower your dosage of the tomox if your taking it with some good trans-res. however, thats just my opinion. im interested to see what others have to say.

D

drudixon

Awards
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm leaning towards both also. I plan to keep the using the life support throughout. My only concern was potentially suppressing estrogen too much, but I don't think I'll be on high enough Tamox for it to matter. Thinking 30/20/10/10

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
neither product really suppresses estrogen. rather, they block the estrogen receptor sites so the circulating estrogen cannot bind and thus inhibiting estrogen from preforming its physiologic functions.