HALOTEST-25 question ? ?

M5x72

Awards
So I ordered 2 bottles of HALOTEST-25 from an online retailer, both bottles arrived sealed..Been on for about a week noticing nothing maybe a little increased aggression.

Today i randomly decided to count the pills, there seems to be 90 inside each bottle and not 60 as it says on the bottle...

So i was a little more curious and opened a capsul and tasted it, should the stuff have a semi-sweet taste?

HALOTEST-25 by POWERLAB NUTRITION.

Other than this potential issue cycle is all in check..

Massa520

Awards
If halotest is an hdrol clone most people say it doesnt start kicking in for 2-2.5 weeks... *shrugs* never opened a capusle and tasted but I'm sure you'll get some good advice eventually

kkevin56

Awards
So I ordered 2 bottles of HALOTEST-25 from an online retailer, both bottles arrived sealed..Been on for about a week noticing nothing maybe a little increased aggression.

Today i randomly decided to count the pills, there seems to be 90 inside each bottle and not 60 as it says on the bottle...

So i was a little more curious and opened a capsul and tasted it, should the stuff have a semi-sweet taste?

HALOTEST-25 by POWERLAB NUTRITION.

Other than this potential issue cycle is all in check..
when I did halo-test-25 by powerlab nutrition the caps did have a tangy taste i dont know about how sweet but your lucky because I only got 60 per bottle! /=

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
lol u got 90 pills...u got hooked up than.

halotest=hdrol? i think so right..? if so nothing happens for like 3weeks. up the dose no point of taking less than 75mg/day after ur first week. if i EVER run hdrol again, and i probably wouldnt cuz thers so much better, imma run it at 125mg/day

always_hungry

always_hungry

Awards
halo test reminds me of superhalo i guess halotest is somewhat like it then.. **** was good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 7