Help with my Hdrol/Furaza-A Cycle

Gym Freak

Awards
Okay so I'm going to start a cycle of CELs Hdrol/Furaza-A. Just wanted to run my cycle and PCT and get some input. Im 23 6 feet tall and 205 pounds and about 12% bf, I have put on alot of weight over the past year and getting back into working out hard for my wedding. My Prohormone resume is short, I tried X-tren about a year ago and loved it. Anyways, here is what I was thinking.

Hdrol: 50/50/100/100/150
Furaza-A:100/100/150/150/200/200
Preload Cycle assist 2 weeks prior

As for as PCT goes, Im hoping to survive with out nolva as a serm and am looking at taking PCT, Inhibit-E, and either a OTC test booster or 6oxo as well as SAM-E for 5 weeks. If I do 6 oxo i was going to start at two pills and go 2/2/4/4/6/6. As far as 6oxo goes, does anyone have experience with 6oxo and 6oxo extreme, I would like to use the extreme if it works due to the price difference, but have no problem paying for regular 6oxo if the extreme is crap. Thanks in advance for any input as well as bashing me if my stuff cycle looks like crap.

Matttehman

Awards
I ran an Hdrol/Furaza-A cycle awhile back and it was great. I didn't eat super clean and I still lost noticeable bodyfat.

I ran the Hdrol up to 75mg and the fura up to like 350mg I believe, both for 6 weeks.

To my surprise, I was very suppressed at the end of this cycle. More so than a previous Epi 4-week cycle. I highly recommend grabbing a serm for this cycle. I always use torem, gets the boys back in no time!

I predict that some other folks will tell you that Fura won't do much for you at that dose, but I wouldn't have you go any higher, with that crazy hdrol dosing you have going on there!

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I ran an Hdrol/Furaza-A cycle awhile back and it was great. I didn't eat super clean and I still lost noticeable bodyfat.

I ran the Hdrol up to 75mg and the fura up to like 350mg I believe, both for 6 weeks.

To my surprise, I was very suppressed at the end of this cycle. More so than a previous Epi 4-week cycle. I highly recommend grabbing a serm for this cycle. I always use torem, gets the boys back in no time!

I predict that some other folks will tell you that Fura won't do much for you at that dose, but I wouldn't have you go any higher, with that crazy hdrol dosing you have going on there!
Yes get a SERM especially for a stack. You (OP) will love H-drol at 75 mg. :)

Gym Freak

Awards
I appologize I dont know what i was thinking when posting that, im actually going to run it 50/50/50/75/75/75...not taking it to 150

Gym Freak

Awards
Also if I do go with a proper SERM, Would it hurt to run the inhibit-E with it? I already have it and it just sits in my cabinet, and is there a benefit to pills over liquids or vise versa? I have only ever been able to locate the liquid kind, if you call it liquid i guess, more of a jell, so if i could find pill form I would prefer it but which is better?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Actually if you can find the pill it is more potent. Pill form is pure tamoxifen but liquid is usually 80% tamoxifen and 20% citrate. ;)

Gym Freak

Awards
yea, I would prefer to find pills, because the liquid tastes terrible, even when mixing with some juice, it comes hits ya with a nasty aftertaste, but as most know, finding pills is much more difficult.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit-E is ATD if i remember correctly right? if it is ATD, i personally dont like the idea of ATD in PCT as it has a bad reputation for destroying libido. I would at least keep it dosed low if you choose to use it. your furaza looks like its doesed on the lower side, but i know how expensive that stuff is. I agree with definitely getting a serm, as others mentioned. other then that, i like the way this looks.

Gym Freak

Awards
Thanks Guys, I think I'm actually just going to run an Hdrol Cycle for 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75 and leave out the furaza-a and use torem liquid for my PCT since I have never tried either Hdrol or furaza, I would be more comfortable trying them solo to gage the results of each seperately. What should my torem dosage look like? Also I'm going to use this as a cut phase and Im going to be on a 40/40/20 diet at around 2200-2400 calories. Lifting 4 days a week and doing evening cardio 4 to 5 days a week at 120-125 hear rate.

Matttehman

Awards
Days 1-3:120
Days 4-7:90
Week 2: 90
Week 3: 60
Week 4: 30

This is the typical dosing I have seen for the torem. If your torem source is high quality, I would anticipate normal "function" to resume in the first week, if it ever fully subsided.

I've also had good results running a SERM inverse to ATD. But I kept the ATD dose super low. And nowadays I think I'd rather run the torem inverse to something like Activate Xtreme, which worked great for me coming out of my Hdrol/Fura cycle.

You can't go wrong with the torem in place, use the ATD if you've already got it, and just bust ass lifting in your pct & you will be golden.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Run the halo like:
50/75/75/75/75/75
Fura
150/200/250/250/250/250

You need the lil more Fura than you planned. Maybe pickup another bottle. I dosed P stanz 250-300 and got much better results than 150-200, they are similar compounds.

Gym Freak

Awards
As for as cycle assist and PCT assist, if I were to avoid taking one which would it be, in terms of saving money to buy torem and my actual hdrol.

Matttehman

Awards
As for as cycle assist and PCT assist, if I were to avoid taking one which would it be, in terms of saving money to buy torem and my actual hdrol.
I'd say get the cycle assist so that you can preload it before the cycle and use it during the cycle.

The Trans-res in the PCT assist is nice, but the pct assist will be overkill with Torem/ATD.

Gym Freak

Awards
Days 1-3:120
Days 4-7:90
Week 2: 90
Week 3: 60
Week 4: 30

This is the typical dosing I have seen for the torem. If your torem source is high quality, I would anticipate normal "function" to resume in the first week, if it ever fully subsided.

I've also had good results running a SERM inverse to ATD. But I kept the ATD dose super low. And nowadays I think I'd rather run the torem inverse to something like Activate Xtreme, which worked great for me coming out of my Hdrol/Fura cycle.

You can't go wrong with the torem in place, use the ATD if you've already got it, and just bust ass lifting in your pct & you will be golden.
Probably a dumb question, but your referring to 120 mg correct?

Gym Freak

Awards
Also, I have read that cycle assist and hdrol should not be taken at the same time, should I take half cycle assist in the morning, h drol afternoon, and other half of cycle at night? And with torem, is it better to take first thing in the morning, or right before bed at night?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Also, I have read that cycle assist and hdrol should not be taken at the same time, should I take half cycle assist in the morning, h drol afternoon, and other half of cycle at night? And with torem, is it better to take first thing in the morning, or right before bed at night?
Try a cycle assist/h-drol dosing scheme like this:

H-drol first thing in morning
Cycle Assist about 4 hours later in the afternoon
H-drol pre-WO
Cycle Assist close to bed time

Last time I took Torem, I took it frist thing in the morning every day. As with many drugs/supplements try to have a consistent dosing pattern every day. In other words, don't take torem in the morning the first week and then switch to the night on week 2. Keep it the same throughout pct and same goes for on-cycle. :)