WHATS GOING ON?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
been a while since posting here but id like some opions .i consider my self experienced in both prohormones/AAS and last summer i tried Hdrol [cel] 1st time.over about 3/4 wk i worked my way up to 75mg pd [im 6.3/260 lbs] after 4 wk i felt nothing ,so i moved on to somthing else[figured im a nonresponder] now its the winter and i was running some trenadrol at 90mg which was fine and after 2wk i decided to stack 50mg hdrol, i did that for 1wk and then stopped the trenadrol and kept the Hdrol [same btl as before] now with just 50mg and not even a full wk i can really feel the Hdrol kicking in.feels much different than the trenadrol did so its not a residual effect, and im also very extremly hot all the time . ive been checking BP and its good .the only difference[from summer] is in the morning i also take ECA--but the VERY WARM FEELING lasts all day[almost feels like a long time ago when i used DNP] so im tryin to figure if this normal or not and as long as BP good ill bump up the Hdrol to 75mg and see what happens

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The warmth could be coming from increase oxidation of fat and simply an increased metabolic rate. This is a good thing. The ECA can for sure be responsible for this.