Need to convert Carnitine and Formastane to an injectable...

omar castillo

Awards
Sup Bros! Carlito here...I've been looking and nothing, so I am going to ask the conversion pros how to convert these two powders to sterile oils please.
Thanks in advance!

carlito

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
tried formestane acetate and no luck at 100mg/ml. Gonna try 75mg/ml and see.

omar castillo

Awards
Thanks for your reply, please let us know how it goes.
BTW, Do you know how to convert Carnitine HCL into an injectable?
Thanks!

Carlito

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
75 didn't work, waiting on some super solvent and gonna try 75mg again with fresh powder.

majic

Awards
Have you tried Peg-400? Someone had suggested that to me, I wasn't sure if you had tried it, yet

omar castillo

Awards
I know it can be converted, there is an injectable form by the name of Letraron I.M Depot, 500mg/weekly will yield results similar to 250mg of Primobolan.
Bump for more info.:)

Carlito

majic

Awards
I know it can be converted, there is an injectable form by the name of Letraron I.M Depot, 500mg/weekly will yield results similar to 250mg of Primobolan.
Bump for more info.:)

Carlito
Are you sure about Letraron? Formestane is an anti-E, more specifically an aromatase inhibitor. Someone had mentioned the possibility of formestane acitate being different than the formestane used in cancer treatment, but I'm pretty sure they're the same thing.

I know for clinical purposes they administer a 250 mg dosage every two weeks for effective aromatase inhibition, so that leads me to believe that it can get into solution somehow, because there's no way they're jacking these patients with a bigass 3+ cc IM injection every two weeks. After one administration of a 3+ cc shot, the patient would be like "**** this" heh

omar castillo

Awards
Are you sure about Letraron? Formestane is an anti-E, more specifically an aromatase inhibitor. Someone had mentioned the possibility of formestane acitate being different than the formestane used in cancer treatment, but I'm pretty sure they're the same thing.

I know for clinical purposes they administer a 250 mg dosage every two weeks for effective aromatase inhibition, so that leads me to believe that it can get into solution somehow, because there's no way they're jacking these patients with a bigass 3+ cc IM injection every two weeks. After one administration of a 3+ cc shot, the patient would be like "**** this" heh

Yeah, I am sure I 've read it on the July issue of MD I also have been reading up on it lately on other sites.

majic

Awards
Yeah, I am sure I 've read it on the July issue of MD I also have been reading up on it lately on other sites.
I'm not really sure what your sources are saying about Lentaron Depot... but from everything I've read it is mainly only used as an anti-e, more specifically an aromatase inhibitor. Studies indicate that there have been slight LH/Test increases, but only modest, at best. And, in the medical field, Formestane is used as an anti-e for breast cancer patients with estrogen responsive tumors. Why would they be giving these women androgens to fight their cancer?

Could you post some of the materials you've been reading, because in my opinion, they sound kind of bogus. If, by MD you mean Muscular development, I read that little section, too. They were talking about pro-hormones, and they failed to list any of the good ones. Besides, even in that issue, they listed formestane as an Anti-E, too.

Show us your guns

omar castillo

Awards
I did read it at Muscular Development, and yeah the article was referring to anti-es but it did mentioned what 500mg of Formastane was equivalent to, in this case 250mg of primobolan. Clomid is used for the treatment of breast cancer in women too, still bodybuilders use it too for PCT. That article also mentioned that formastane increases Igf-1 by 27%.

Carlito

majic

Awards
Yeah, I have since read that it does convert to an androgen, as observed in vitro. But the conversion rate is rather small, from everything that I've read. Additionally, I think it was Bobo that pointed out that the increase in IGF-1 wasn't even that anbolic, due to the nature of the compound?

Damn, I can't believe they got 200 mg/ml. They used MCT oil and ethyl alcohol as a solvent. hmmmmmm.

majic

Awards
Bump for more info, anyone gotton this into solution, yet?

Viator

Awards
bump... I just posted a similar thread. guess I shoulda searched first

FitnessPro80

Awards
Hi, Cardispan amp. x 5 ml. (levocarnitine inyectable) it´s a good product, it´s natural-