ANDROSTERONE...seriously - what products are left??

B

biodole

Awards
Lost my previous account and had no way of recovering it. Oh well.

Anyway, I am sick and tired of trying to find a good androsterone clone. 11-oxo was the last one I used and that has been off the shelves for quite some time.

I did some digging on a few sources and turned up nothing except for this 1-androsterone crap and some useless epi androsterone.

Does anyone have any idea what product(s) are running a decent quality androsterone? I'll buy in bulk if I have to, but I really just want 12 weeks worth for a proper pyramid cycle.

Tearing out my hair trying to find this :aargh:

any help would be appreciated. Thanks

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I think you're confusing androsterone with adrenosterone

CEL sells a high quality clone of 11-oxo called 11-sterone
Look it up on Nutraplanet or wherever cheapest

B

biodole

Awards
10g tubs at SP
is smart powders reputable? Do you have any idea of their source? I know they say the lab is in North Carolina...but that doesn't mean much. I'm kinda skeptical on getting some inferior made crap that will end up giving me epic bouts of diarrhea and little to no anabolic effect. However if you or anyone else has had good luck with them, I might be willing to take the leap.

Secondly...considering this is a bulk powder, what is the best delivery system? I'm just so used to everything being so easy as a time-release gel tab or capsule. I heard good things about transdermal, but I don't even know where to start.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think you're confusing androsterone with adrenosterone

CEL sells a high quality clone of 11-oxo called 11-sterone
Look it up on Nutraplanet or wherever cheapest
Yes I meant Adrenosterone, sorry for the mix up.

I heard that CEL product is total trash by a number of my friends who have used it. They say it's a very cheap rip off of 11-oxo. I would rather avoid it at this point.

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes I meant Adrenosterone, sorry for the mix up.

I heard that CEL product is total trash by a number of my friends who have used it. They say it's a very cheap rip off of 11-oxo. I would rather avoid it at this point.
I don't know who told you that :ugh2:
Because I ran 11-sterone with 3-ad (another form of adrenosterone) and made significant gains. About 9 hard solid lbs. in the 5 weeks I ran them. 11-sterone is legit I promise you that.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
is smart powders reputable? Do you have any idea of their source? I know they say the lab is in North Carolina...but that doesn't mean much. I'm kinda skeptical on getting some inferior made crap that will end up giving me epic bouts of diarrhea and little to no anabolic effect. However if you or anyone else has had good luck with them, I might be willing to take the leap.
Can't speak to where they get the stuff but I haven't heard anything bad about them yet. I don't know what you expecting out of 11OXO but it won't put on massive weight like some other PH's out there. The reason why people use it and can use it for 6-8weeks+ is because it is mild.

...although its been noted to give 6-8lbs of nothing but LBM when dosed in the range of where you are wanting to run it. Makes it tempting enough to try it myself.

Secondly...considering this is a bulk powder, what is the best delivery system? I'm just so used to everything being so easy as a time-release gel tab or capsule. I heard good things about transdermal.
11-ketotestosterone is great for transdermal but Adrenosterone is best orally. Check out Patrick Arnolds 11-keto spray. I'm just throwing 1/4 teaspoon in my shakes along with my BCAA and taurine. Doesn't add much to the taste and its easier than popping a load of pills.

CEL as a company is not trash by any means. Very good cloner of many PHs. Cheap....Yes....Ripoff.....No. Your number of friends probably didn't know what or how to take it to get the results that it was designed for.

....just saying CEL is no joke in the PH biz.

B

biodole

Awards
Can't speak to where they get the stuff but I haven't heard anything bad about them yet. I don't know what you expecting out of 11OXO but it won't put on massive weight like some other PH's out there. The reason why people use it and can use it for 6-8weeks+ is because it is mild.

...although its been noted to give 6-8lbs of nothing but LBM when dosed in the range of where you are wanting to run it. Makes it tempting enough to try it myself.

11-ketotestosterone is great for transdermal but Adrenosterone is best orally. Check out Patrick Arnolds 11-keto spray. I'm just throwing 1/4 teaspoon in my shakes along with my BCAA and taurine. Doesn't add much to the taste and its easier than popping a load of pills.

CEL as a company is not trash by any means. Very good cloner of many PHs. Cheap....Yes....Ripoff.....No. Your number of friends probably didn't know what or how to take it to get the results that it was designed for.

....just saying CEL is no joke in the PH biz.

Hmm..I see.

I might pick up a few 10g bags on SP.

I also probably will follow the dosing instructions from dinoiii - which is essentially a 12 week cycle pyramiding up and then back down for a total of 40g over 12 weeks.

My major question at this point would be, what PCT to run? I'd like to avoid nolva or clomid...any good OTC's for this cycle? Or do I have to get the hard stuff for a proper PCT when dosing is as follows:

(week)(mg per day)
week 1 - 225 (1.575g)
week 2 - 300 (2.1g)
week 3 - 375 (2.625g)
week 4 - 450 (3.1g)
week 5 - 600 (4.2g)
week 6 - 600 (4.2g)
week 7 - 750 (5.25g)
week 8 - 750 (5.25g)
week 9 - 750 (5.25g)
week 10 - 600 (4.2g)
week 11 - 450 (3.1g)
week 12 - 300 (2.1g)
PCT = ???

Total 42.95g (40g will suffice)

B

biodole

Awards
Without doing any research on your own, I can at least point you in a direction...
OK well after reading that whole thing I think I checked a few other sources.

I will attempt a PCT of Inhibit E (1 capsule morning + 1 capsule night) for 4 weeks.

In addition I'll use NOW! Testojack (1 capsule morning + 1 capsule night) for 4 weeks.

Given my cycle and the choices of my PCT...would this work? There is literally so much information out there for this that everyone contradicts everyone else.

All I want to know is....is my PCT type and doseage sufficient enough to come out of 11-oxo @ my dosing pattern?

Just some insight would be greatly appreciated.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Inhibit E (1 capsule morning + 1 capsule night) for 4 weeks.
NOW! Testojack (1 capsule morning + 1 capsule night) for 4 weeks.
I can't speak to how well either of those work because I have never used either of them. I always play it safe and run SERM/ with BW pre/post cycle with any PROHORMONE, but to each his own. If you run BW, you can tell how "sufficient" your PCT will be and adjust accordingly. Always have a backup plan when you run PH's even if it is as mild as 11OXO.

biodole, Any particular reason for running a pyramid cycle?

B

biodole

Awards
I can't speak to how well either of those work because I have never used either of them. I always play it safe and run SERM/ with BW pre/post cycle with any PROHORMONE, but to each his own. If you run BW, you can tell how "sufficient" your PCT will be and adjust accordingly. Always have a backup plan when you run PH's even if it is as mild as 11OXO.

biodole, Any particular reason for running a pyramid cycle?
Just wanted to give it a shot. I was using a SD/Pera/Halo stack without ANY PCT before...but only gave it 4 weeks each time. Now I want to step it up a bit. Heard a lot of good things for the pyramid. Also heard a lot of good things for a straight 8 week cycle of 600mg per day. I'm afraid of gyno, however I've never got it before even when I was young and stupid and PH'd up without ANY pct except for some NOW! liver support.

I'd really rather avoid clo or nolva if possible....or any SERM for that matter.

If anyone on here has any information about the 11oxo PCT using otc PCT's I'd appreciate it. I heard PCT wasn't even necessary for 300-400mg dose of 11oxo...so I'd assume for 600mg it would only need a MILD PCT.

any further help would be highly appreciated.:biggthumpup:

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
I was using a SD/Pera/Halo stack without ANY PCT before...but only gave it 4 weeks each time. Now I want to step it up a bit.
Everyone can do whatever they want, but this idea to me is just not smart and the reason why PH's are getting banned. No education before devouring. . . . but whatever. Its good that you appear to be in good health. Be thankful for that.

Heard a lot of good things for the pyramid. Also heard a lot of good things for a straight 8 week cycle of 600mg per day.
You've heard good things about running a pyramid on Adrenosterone? Can you provide references? I'd be interested in reading that. 8 weeks at 600mg I can agree on with Adrenosterone can be beneficial depending on your goals. What are they?

I'm afraid of gyno, however I've never got it before even when I was young and stupid and PH'd up without ANY pct except for some NOW! liver support
If you asking about PCT for Adrenosterone so you won't get gyno, I can't guarantee that you won't get it. Anything is possible. It is very unlikely though. Get bloodwork done post cycle to see if any AI is necessary. Don't put things in your body if you don't have to.

If anyone on here has any information about the 11oxo PCT using otc PCT's I'd appreciate it. I heard PCT wasn't even necessary for 300-400mg dose of 11oxo...so I'd assume for 600mg it would only need a MILD PCT.
I agree that at a low dose you can most likely run Adrenosterone at the lower doses and not need a PCT. But at least run something similar to my proposed OTC if you do run it in the +600mg. This is my "MILD" OTC PCT.

-OTC PCT-
PCT Assist by CEL (PCT assist)
Trans Resveratrol (50%) ? 600 mg
Quercitin (95%) ? 600mg
Indole 3 Carbinol ? 175 mg
Horny Goat Weed (standardized fro 60% Icariin) ? 150 mg
Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskolin) ? 100 mg
Piperine (95%) ? 20 mg
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate
4/4/4/4/0/0

CEE (Creatine)
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI
6g/6g/6g/6g/6g

DS Activate Xtreme (natty test booster)
Divanil™ [95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran from Urtica Dioica]
Icarrin (Standardized 20% Extract Of Epimedium)
Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)
Proanthocyanidins (Proprietary Pine Bark Extract)
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
Basella Alba PE (10:1)
Zinc Aspartate
0/0/4/4/4/4

B

biodole

Awards
Everyone can do whatever they want, but this idea to me is just not smart and the reason why PH's are getting banned. No education before devouring. . . . but whatever. Its good that you appear to be in good health. Be thankful for that.

You've heard good things about running a pyramid on Adrenosterone? Can you provide references? I'd be interested in reading that. 8 weeks at 600mg I can agree on with Adrenosterone can be beneficial depending on your goals. What are they?

If you asking about PCT for Adrenosterone so you won't get gyno, I can't guarantee that you won't get it. Anything is possible. It is very unlikely though. Get bloodwork done post cycle to see if any AI is necessary. Don't put things in your body if you don't have to.

I agree that at a low dose you can most likely run Adrenosterone at the lower doses and not need a PCT. But at least run something similar to my proposed OTC if you do run it in the +600mg. This is my "MILD" OTC PCT.

-OTC PCT-
Trans Resveratrol (50%) ? 600 mg
Quercitin (95%) ? 600mg
Indole 3 Carbinol ? 175 mg
Horny Goat Weed (standardized fro 60% Icariin) ? 150 mg
Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskolin) ? 100 mg
Piperine (95%) ? 20 mg
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate
4/4/4/4/0/0

CEE (Creatine)
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI
6g/6g/6g/6g/6g

Divanil™ [95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran from Urtica Dioica]
Icarrin (Standardized 20% Extract Of Epimedium)
Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)
Proanthocyanidins (Proprietary Pine Bark Extract)
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
Basella Alba PE (10:1)
Zinc Aspartate
0/0/4/4/4/4

Thanks very much for that comprehensive reply.

The stack I was on before was a product called decabolen by CTD. I assure you that I did plenty of research before jumping into using it.

Secondly, as for your PCT...that was very nice of you to compile that for me, thank you.

My question is for weeks 1-6 after I am off the andrenosterone, your measurements 4/4/4/4/0/0 and 0/0/4/4/4/4 that is referring to capsules per day right? Or servings per day (a serving is 2 capsules)? Either way, is it preferred to spread the dosage out like 2 caps morning and 2 evening, or would taking 4 at once be a better idea? I have heard arguments from both sides of the fence on this one - would just really like your own personal take.

also, is Cycle Support/Life Support (or similar product) needed to take prior and during this cycle? I have heard conflicting opinions both ways.

Also, I will get you the article about the pyramid for 11-oxo...will post it a little later when I get back home.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
The stack I was on before was a product called decabolen by CTD. I assure you that I did plenty of research before jumping into using it.
I won't harp on it...but not running a PCT after running "decabolen - a SD/Pera/Halo stack" sounds like one of two things...either you didn't do research or you don't care about the possible consequences of not running any PCT. either way.... its good that your in good health.

Good catch on the dosage. It should be:

8/8/8/8/0/0 (caps daily (4) in am - (4) in pm)

Creatine Ethyl Ester
6g/6g/6g/6g/6g

0/0/4/4/4/4 (caps daily (2) in am - (2) in pm)

As for running Cycle Support or Life Support during cycle is always recommended when running any PH/DS. Some more than others. CEL makes a inexpensive one .....as one suggestion.

B

biodole

Awards
I won't harp on it...but not running a PCT after running "decabolen - a SD/Pera/Halo stack" sounds like one of two things...either you didn't do research or you don't care about the possible consequences of not running any PCT. either way.... its good that your in good health.

Good catch on the dosage. It should be:

8/8/8/8/0/0 (caps daily (4) in am - (4) in pm)

Creatine Ethyl Ester
6g/6g/6g/6g/6g

0/0/4/4/4/4 (caps daily (2) in am - (2) in pm)

As for running Cycle Support or Life Support during cycle is always recommended when running any PH/DS. Some more than others. CEL makes a inexpensive one .....as one suggestion.
Thank you for that heads up. It was very informative and I will be purchasing the necessary PCT's and begin the cycle. I will keep a log maintained so I can share my progress with the rest of the community on here. I will also be sure to give you credit for all the hard work you have put forth to assist me with this. I appreciate it.:biggthumpup:

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I took an elephant pheromone? No wonder I've grown so much, and my trunk has gotten huge

:lmao:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never looked too much into that compound, now i just may have to.

B

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Now I wish I could determine where the gains came on that cycle I did..that's what I get for stacking anabolics :28:

3-ad is too rare to come by these days