Shut down from Ostarine, pct help?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    frozenflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    50.5%

    Shut down from Ostarine, pct help?


    Ok so I've been doing an 8 week cycle of ostarine at 50mg per day, and at this point I am pretty sure it is causing shutdown. I have never used AAS before so I don't know the degree of the shut down. I have been experiencing a lowered volume of ejaculant, noticeably reduced libido, and even an occasional dull pain in my testes. My testicles haven't noticeably shrunk, however they don't appear to be hanging as low as before and they feel almost squishy to the touch. So I'm pretty sure I'm being shutdown to some degree off this stuff. Sorry to everyone who assumed it doesn't cause any shutdown , it definitely appears to be doing so at higher doses.

    Anyways I was thinking of stacking Nolvadex with USP labs Prime for PCT. I'm not exactly sure how to dose the Nolvadex for pct though. Could anyone help me out?

  2. New Member
    frozenflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    50.5%

    Oh and other than this I have not experienced any side effects from the ostarine. The only thing worth mentioning would be reduced acne, but this is probably because of the decrease in natural tesosterone and therefore DHT
  3. New Member
    TML499's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    4.92%

    That dose does seem higher than what I have heard most people running, but I've been curious about shutdown with this. I wouldn't run Nolva for a PCT though, maybe just something like triazole, I doubt you need a serm. Can you get bloodwork done? Also, how were your results with the sarm?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    frozenflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    50.5%

    I'm 20 years old, so a bit young to be messing around with this stuff. I did some research into ostarine however and thought it would be better than traditional steroids, since there was no known shutdown. At this point I wish I had just done a cycle of test though, since the gains were not all that great. There is a noticeable pump when I work out though, and I have gained about 12 lbs. I don't know how I would get blood work done, and I wouldn't know where to acquire triazole. I just got a bunch of nolva in the mail though. Why shouldn't i just use that?
  5. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    33167
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Androgens will shut down natural testosterone and Ostarine is no exception. This stuff is a lot like Natadrol actually. You will need a pct.
    Antaeus Rep
  6. New Member
    frozenflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    50.5%

    can anyone recommend a good pct plan for me then? I have a ton of nolva at hand. Other than that I could probably get my hands on any legal supplement. not sure about anything else
  7. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,765
    Rep Power
    2721
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by frozenflame View Post
    can anyone recommend a good pct plan for me then? I have a ton of nolva at hand. Other than that I could probably get my hands on any legal supplement. not sure about anything else

    if youre already shut down, run that mothrfuc*er as long as u originally planned...

    run nolva @ 20/20/20/20 or at 10 for the last 2 weeks
    a DAA supp @ 3g a day throughout pct
    and erase inverse to the serm.. 4/3/2/1 (maybe a few more weeks if u want)

    btw .. 12 lbs is an acceptable amount of weight for any cycle...
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  8. New Member
    frozenflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    51
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    50.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    if youre already shut down, run that mothrfuc*er as long as u originally planned...

    run nolva @ 20/20/20/20 or at 10 for the last 2 weeks
    a DAA supp @ 3g a day throughout pct
    and erase inverse to the serm.. 4/3/2/1 (maybe a few more weeks if u want)

    btw .. 12 lbs is an acceptable amount of weight for any cycle...
    Thanks man! this sounds easily doable for me. what do you mean by inverse to the serm though? although I gained 12 lbs, most of this weight was probably fat, as my strength hasnt gone up all that much. Maybe 10lbs in shoulder press, and 20lbs in barbell row. This is probably my fault though, just a stupid lack of dedication. I took like an entire week off during the cycle and did nothing. stupid....
  9. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,765
    Rep Power
    2721
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by frozenflame View Post
    Thanks man! this sounds easily doable for me. what do you mean by inverse to the serm though? although I gained 12 lbs, most of this weight was probably fat, as my strength hasnt gone up all that much. Maybe 10lbs in shoulder press, and 20lbs in barbell row. This is probably my fault though, just a stupid lack of dedication. I took like an entire week off during the cycle and did nothing. stupid....



    LOL my bad bro i meant 12 lbs of muscle is good for any cycle..
    how the f did u manage to gain 12 lbs of fat ...?
    my advice to u is to go spend some time in the diet forums

    take it as a lesson learned... and now since youre 18 you should hold off for a few years ... (like 7) and then run something if u still feel the need..

    i really like daa in pct
    and i really like nolva.
    dont take too much time off man.. consistancy is the key !
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  10. Advanced Member
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    679
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    43.98%

    Why were you running this at 50mg..the most ive seen is 25mg? Just curious
  11. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,859
    Rep Power
    2755204
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    56.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by frozenflame View Post
    Ok so I've been doing an 8 week cycle of ostarine at 50mg per day, and at this point I am pretty sure it is causing shutdown. I have never used AAS before so I don't know the degree of the shut down. I have been experiencing a lowered volume of ejaculant, noticeably reduced libido, and even an occasional dull pain in my testes. My testicles haven't noticeably shrunk, however they don't appear to be hanging as low as before and they feel almost squishy to the touch. So I'm pretty sure I'm being shutdown to some degree off this stuff. Sorry to everyone who assumed it doesn't cause any shutdown , it definitely appears to be doing so at higher doses.

    Anyways I was thinking of stacking Nolvadex with USP labs Prime for PCT. I'm not exactly sure how to dose the Nolvadex for pct though. Could anyone help me out?


    this is funny, because original studies on the 5 sarms originally released, with ostarine & s4 being in that 5, had some level of hpta down regulation, ie, shutdown.

    conclusion was that a perfect sarm in the sense of the word, has yet to be created.

    but no one ever actually learns about the stuff they put into their body, they just read what their good bro's tell them on the internet, and where do you think they got their info from? the people selling sarms, instead of the people researching it.

  12. New Member
    2die4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    7.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by frozenflame View Post
    Ok so I've been doing an 8 week cycle of ostarine at 50mg per day, and at this point I am pretty sure it is causing shutdown. I have never used AAS before so I don't know the degree of the shut down. I have been experiencing a lowered volume of ejaculant, noticeably reduced libido, and even an occasional dull pain in my testes. My testicles haven't noticeably shrunk, however they don't appear to be hanging as low as before and they feel almost squishy to the touch. So I'm pretty sure I'm being shutdown to some degree off this stuff. Sorry to everyone who assumed it doesn't cause any shutdown , it definitely appears to be doing so at higher doses.

    Anyways I was thinking of stacking Nolvadex with USP labs Prime for PCT. I'm not exactly sure how to dose the Nolvadex for pct though. Could anyone help me out?
    Well i think you went over board my man 50mg everyday for 8 weeks???
    I am currently running Osta at 12.5 i did try 25,50mg and went back to 12.5 i didn't see any difference between 12.5 and 50.. but its treating me nicely im thinking to bridge this 5week cycle to my next cycle so im thinking to get blood done after Osta or after my PCT hmmm to be continued...

    You should run your nolva 20/20/10/10 you will be fine, or since you already are shutdown ŦČĶ ĨŤ bridge it to ⓈⓊⓅⒺⓇⒹⓇⓄⓁ
  13. New Member
    grega60438's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    3018
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    92.76%

    Many personnel have ran 12.5-25mg levels of Ostarine with minimal shutdown. At 50mg I would be really curious to see how much shutdown has actually occurred. Prior to PCT, are you able to run a testosterone test? But also you would need a past history, completely clean baseline test to compare it to. If everything does not line up to complete the test, no worries, I just figured it's an opportunity to get some data.
  14. New Member
    billyzane1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    134
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    70.5%

    With all due respect, why would you do 50mg of a substance when virtually nobody has gone there before- of a substance that is not even approved yet and still going through clinical trials..

    Risky and foolish. You probably would have been alright doing 10 or 15mg ED for about a month and have no shutdown.

    Be careful or you will screw up your whole hormone profile for the rest of your life, including having low libido. I am sure you will bounce back but it is not worth it man.
  15. New Member
    hugeswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    45.3%

    So you used it for 8 weeks so far?
  16. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8932
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Androgens will shut down natural testosterone and Ostarine is no exception. This stuff is a lot like Natadrol actually. You will need a pct.
    FALSE

    ostarine IS NOT AN ANDROGEN

    THE BODY DOES NOT RECOGNIZE IT AS SUCH so no negative feedback loop occurs,

    I used Ostarine IN PCT and I have bloods PROVING it isnt suppressive- at least not for me, dude you DO NOT know if you are shut down unless you get blood work- get some blood work done dude- then come talk to us
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  17. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8932
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by billyzane1 View Post
    With all due respect, why would you do 50mg of a substance when virtually nobody has gone there before- of a substance that is not even approved yet and still going through clinical trials..

    Risky and foolish. You probably would have been alright doing 10 or 15mg ED for about a month and have no shutdown.

    Be careful or you will screw up your whole hormone profile for the rest of your life, including having low libido. I am sure you will bounce back but it is not worth it man.
    before you open your mouth, read around- plenty of people have used this at 50mg

    **** have you guys READ ANY OF THE SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES ON OSTARINE?!

    obviously not, reports show that ostarine is not suppresive in clinical conditions, i can almost promise your not shut down- blood work, until then nothing matters really
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  18. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,859
    Rep Power
    2755204
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    56.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    before you open your mouth, read around- plenty of people have used this at 50mg

    **** have you guys READ ANY OF THE SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES ON OSTARINE?!

    obviously not, reports show that ostarine is not suppresive in clinical conditions, i can almost promise your not shut down- blood work, until then nothing matters really
    yes it is.

    Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS)
  19. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    7270
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    37.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by frozenflame View Post
    can anyone recommend a good pct plan for me then? I have a ton of nolva at hand. Other than that I could probably get my hands on any legal supplement. not sure about anything else
    Finish up with the Ostarine since your already shut down lol,but for the PCT,i would use RAGE RV1,good **** my dude.
  20. Banned
    Dr.Lang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.86%

    Several blood panels done while on osta with ZERO shutdown. Even Patrick Arnold has confirmed this.


    Now I cant speak for 50mgs, but that is a VERY high dose.
  21. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    351
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Androgens will shut down natural testosterone and Ostarine is no exception. This stuff is a lot like Natadrol actually. You will need a pct.
    ostarine has no androgenic properties. It may be suppressing his HPTA via increased estrogen...



    and op, 12lbs is a lot to gain from a sarm, your gains were actually good.
  22. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8932
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    go here, its a scholarly article stating the sarm stimulates the AR LIKE a steroid but is not one

    http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...ort/84/10/3459
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  23. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    33167
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    ostarine has no androgenic properties. It may be suppressing his HPTA via increased estrogen...
    Where in the world did you pull that from. It is a SARM. SARMS stimulate the androgen receptor to increase selective muscle tissues. How then, could it not have androgenic properties if it works through this mechanism? Estrogen increase does not suppress the HPTA. If that were the case DAA would be suppressive, and it isn't. DAA raises testosterone and estrogen as a balance and the HPTA is actually healed.

    Antaeus Rep
  24. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    33167
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Just because Ostarine does not increase LH or FSH levels in pilot studies DOES NOT mean it has no hormonal action. If something stimulates the androgen receptor, it is already working through hormonal mechanisms by this factor. Sure the shutdown may be minimal at a low dose but there will undoubtedly be some form of HPTA decline. Also because it works through the AR it will raise bilirubin levels and cause prostate hypertrophy as all androgens do. Much like anabolic steroids, even if the suppression is not as severe.
    Antaeus Rep
  25. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,879
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    before you open your mouth, read around- plenty of people have used this at 50mg

    **** have you guys READ ANY OF THE SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES ON OSTARINE?!

    obviously not, reports show that ostarine is not suppresive in clinical conditions, i can almost promise your not shut down- blood work, until then nothing matters really
    and the clinical conditions were at 3mg/day. He is taking over 15 times that. Formestane isn't significantly suppressive at 100mg/day, but damn well would be at 1500mg/day.
  26. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    351
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Where in the world did you pull that from. It is a SARM. SARMS stimulate the androgen receptor to increase selective muscle tissues. How then, could it not have androgenic properties if it works through this mechanism? Estrogen increase does not suppress the HPTA. If that were the case DAA would be suppressive, and it isn't. DAA raises testosterone and estrogen as a balance and the HPTA is actually healed.

    You are very wrong man..
    Estrogen is suppressive to HPTA function, you sir are speaking out of your a-s-s, I deal with people like you daily. Estrogen, progesteron and prolactin rises will lower free and total test levels.. I do not know too much on DAA, however I do know DAA raises test levels, and because daa raises test levels, your body will automatically produce more e2 via aromatase enzyme.. and will raise prolactin. talking about a sarm is a completely differen metabolic ballpark buddy..

    You sir I will claim as ignorant, so I shall not call you a tool..
  27. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8932
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    go here, its a scholarly article stating the sarm stimulates the AR LIKE a steroid but is not one

    http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...ort/84/10/3459
    please read this everyone
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  28. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    33167
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    You are very wrong man..
    Estrogen is suppressive to HPTA function, you sir are speaking out of your a-s-s, I deal with people like you daily. Estrogen, progesteron and prolactin rises will lower free and total test levels.. I do not know too much on DAA, however I do know DAA raises test levels, and because daa raises test levels, your body will automatically produce more e2 via aromatase enzyme.. and will raise prolactin. talking about a sarm is a completely differen metabolic ballpark buddy..

    You sir I will claim as ignorant, so I shall not call you a tool..
    ok, before, I start let me underline that^, because I think you misunderstood me. Estrogen itself is not suppressive to the HPTA because it's a natural hormone found in all humans, but a change in estrogen levels or ANY HORMONE for that matter (even testosterone) is suppressive when administered exogenously. There has to be a point of Balance. You said that when Ostarine is administered estrogen levels rise? OF COURSE that would suppress the Hypothalamus and pituitary because there's an alteration in testosterone and estrogen. I think we've answered the question on shutdown.

    If estrogen levels rise post-osta then there's inevitably suppression. Case closed
    Antaeus Rep
  29. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8932
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    ok, before, I start let me underline that^, because I think you misunderstood me. Estrogen itself is not suppressive to the HPTA because it's a natural hormone found in all humans, but a change in estrogen levels or ANY HORMONE for that matter (even testosterone) is suppressive when administered exogenously. There has to be a point of Balance. You said that when Ostarine is administered estrogen levels rise? OF COURSE that would suppress the Hypothalamus and pituitary because there's an alteration in testosterone and estrogen. Show me one blood work example where estradiol increased on ostarine and i'll gladly STFU.
    stfu and read this

    http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...ort/84/10/3459
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  30. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    33167
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ^ yeah i saw ostarine does increase estradiol, it even says in the write up. So, why schwell, would you say it doesn't cause shutdown? That's contradictory in and of itself.
    Antaeus Rep
  31. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8932
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    it doesnt when used with something called an ai to keep it in check- but listen, bottom line is this


    the
    drug
    is
    to
    new
    to
    be
    certain
    of
    any
    focking
    thing
    whatsoever
    jbryand
    i
    still
    love
    you
    YUH
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  32. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,765
    Rep Power
    2721
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    ^ yeah i saw ostarine does increase estradiol, it even says in the write up. So, why schwell, would you say it doesn't cause shutdown? That's contradictory in and of itself.
    not everything that raises estrogen is suppressive.... serms raise estrogen... they arent suppressive..

    basically what sucks is, the OP is somehow shut down. he should get a serm
    it isnt funny, it sucks being shut down
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  33. Banned
    Dr.Lang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.86%

    I will drop the guys at Sarms Search an email and see what they say.
  34. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    351
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    ok, before, I start let me underline that^, because I think you misunderstood me. Estrogen itself is not suppressive to the HPTA because it's a natural hormone found in all humans, but a change in estrogen levels or ANY HORMONE for that matter (even testosterone) is suppressive when administered exogenously. There has to be a point of Balance. You said that when Ostarine is administered estrogen levels rise? OF COURSE that would suppress the Hypothalamus and pituitary because there's an alteration in testosterone and estrogen. I think we've answered the question on shutdown.

    If estrogen levels rise post-osta then there's inevitably suppression. Case closed
    Just use an AI, STFU case closed..
  35. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    351
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    not everything that raises estrogen is suppressive.... serms raise estrogen... they arent suppressive..

    basically what sucks is, the OP is somehow shut down. he should get a serm
    it isnt funny, it sucks being shut down
    SERM raises estrogen because a SERM is an estrogen.. It suppresses free test levels because of increased shbg. And there is a reason you add an AI to a serm PCT, because it makes recovery 10x easier
  36. Senior Member
    2k1s's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    1095
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    93.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I used Ostarine IN PCT and I have bloods PROVING it isnt suppressive- at least not for me, dude you DO NOT know if you are shut down unless you get blood work- get some blood work done dude- then come talk to us
    Your blood work does not prove anything.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta
  37. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8932
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    Your blood work does not prove anything.
    ah ah ahhhh read past that sonny- i said it PROVES it for ME
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  38. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    this is how i understand it from anatomy

    too much testosterone increases aromatase enzyme, which increases estrogen. this keeps the T:E levels somewhat constant. a rise in E is seen by the body as too much testosterone production and the body will produce less testosterone. therefore, estrogen is suppressive. this is also how AI's work. ur body doesnt sense any estrogen, so it makes more testosterone... no estrogen b/c its not being converted (or whatever) by aromatase, so it pumps out more testosterone (to a point).

    i dont know all the specs about ostarine, but i probably should start looking into it as ive been on it over 2 weeks. 12.5mg FTW
    CELTIC LABS REP
  39. Senior Member
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    33167
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    SERM raises estrogen because a SERM is an estrogen.. It suppresses free test levels because of increased shbg. And there is a reason you add an AI to a serm PCT, because it makes recovery 10x easier
    Yes a SERM does increase estrogen while reducing estrogenic side effects but it does not decrease free or total test levels in men. It increases shbg but still raises total test levels (even though SHBG inhibits free and total test by itself) because it acts as an agonist to the ER as well as being an antagonist in other less predominant ER tissues. But urrite, when a SERM is used in conjuction with an AI is when SHBG is stabilized and Free/total test is thru tha roof

    Antaeus Rep
  40. New Member
    hugeswole's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    45.3%

    I know 10 weeks of S4 shut me down pretty bad. 2k1s when are you getting bloods done?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ostarine/MK??
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 10:01 PM
  2. ostarine
    By greekgeorge in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 03:24 PM
  3. ph into ostarine
    By Pauliono1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 08:19 PM
  4. Ostarine or DAA
    By Jgunner1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 04:51 PM
  5. Ostarine
    By nidhogg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 04:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in