Shut down from Ostarine, pct help?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. it doesnt when used with something called an ai to keep it in check- but listen, bottom line is this


    the
    drug
    is
    to
    new
    to
    be
    certain
    of
    any
    focking
    thing
    whatsoever
    jbryand
    i
    still
    love
    you
    YUH
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    ^ yeah i saw ostarine does increase estradiol, it even says in the write up. So, why schwell, would you say it doesn't cause shutdown? That's contradictory in and of itself.
    not everything that raises estrogen is suppressive.... serms raise estrogen... they arent suppressive..

    basically what sucks is, the OP is somehow shut down. he should get a serm
    it isnt funny, it sucks being shut down
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
    •   
       


  3. I will drop the guys at Sarms Search an email and see what they say.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    ok, before, I start let me underline that^, because I think you misunderstood me. Estrogen itself is not suppressive to the HPTA because it's a natural hormone found in all humans, but a change in estrogen levels or ANY HORMONE for that matter (even testosterone) is suppressive when administered exogenously. There has to be a point of Balance. You said that when Ostarine is administered estrogen levels rise? OF COURSE that would suppress the Hypothalamus and pituitary because there's an alteration in testosterone and estrogen. I think we've answered the question on shutdown.

    If estrogen levels rise post-osta then there's inevitably suppression. Case closed
    Just use an AI, STFU case closed..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    not everything that raises estrogen is suppressive.... serms raise estrogen... they arent suppressive..

    basically what sucks is, the OP is somehow shut down. he should get a serm
    it isnt funny, it sucks being shut down
    SERM raises estrogen because a SERM is an estrogen.. It suppresses free test levels because of increased shbg. And there is a reason you add an AI to a serm PCT, because it makes recovery 10x easier
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I used Ostarine IN PCT and I have bloods PROVING it isnt suppressive- at least not for me, dude you DO NOT know if you are shut down unless you get blood work- get some blood work done dude- then come talk to us
    Your blood work does not prove anything.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    Your blood work does not prove anything.
    ah ah ahhhh read past that sonny- i said it PROVES it for ME
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  8. this is how i understand it from anatomy

    too much testosterone increases aromatase enzyme, which increases estrogen. this keeps the T:E levels somewhat constant. a rise in E is seen by the body as too much testosterone production and the body will produce less testosterone. therefore, estrogen is suppressive. this is also how AI's work. ur body doesnt sense any estrogen, so it makes more testosterone... no estrogen b/c its not being converted (or whatever) by aromatase, so it pumps out more testosterone (to a point).

    i dont know all the specs about ostarine, but i probably should start looking into it as ive been on it over 2 weeks. 12.5mg FTW
    CELTIC LABS REP

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    SERM raises estrogen because a SERM is an estrogen.. It suppresses free test levels because of increased shbg. And there is a reason you add an AI to a serm PCT, because it makes recovery 10x easier
    Yes a SERM does increase estrogen while reducing estrogenic side effects but it does not decrease free or total test levels in men. It increases shbg but still raises total test levels (even though SHBG inhibits free and total test by itself) because it acts as an agonist to the ER as well as being an antagonist in other less predominant ER tissues. But urrite, when a SERM is used in conjuction with an AI is when SHBG is stabilized and Free/total test is thru tha roof

    Antaeus Rep

  10. I know 10 weeks of S4 shut me down pretty bad. 2k1s when are you getting bloods done?

  11. What dose HugeSwole?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    Just use an AI, STFU case closed..
    aromatase inhibitors only work on the aromatizing enzymes.

    so what are you going to do for the estrogen formed from non enzymatic aromatization genius?

    continue researching an stfu. anyone who thinks androgens are progestins has no business giving anyone advice about steroids.

  13. oh, man, reading through the post in this thread gives me a headache.

  14. I have discussed this extensively with pa the past couple days, and he believes the increased estrogen production post-osta has to do with aromatization of your own testosterone. It's actually a common side effect of androgens that a lot of people are unaware of. Also if anyone thinks this is not androgenic, you have been misinformed to say the least
    Antaeus Rep

  15. JPK

    About 70 mg/day split into two doses. Great stuff though, unreal energy.

  16. OP did you ever get any blood work done?


    you might not even be shut down- then again you could be BAD


    blood work is the way to know man until then i wouldnt put anything in my body
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  17. I'd like to add just one thing to this thread.. Noone seems to have mentioned it. And I really think this is what the OP's problem really is:

    There is absolutely no guarantee that what he has used actually is ostarine. There is as far as I know still only one legit source for this stuff. It might be anything, could be a prohormone or a regular methylated steroid suspended in the oil he's taking.

    Add to this that he took 50mg a day and yeah...

    those that don't feel any difference between 12.5 and 25mg, yeah... are you sure you're not just eating 0.5ml of oil a day?

  18. Hey guys, sorry I haven't checked this thread in so long. I just went back to school and im living a pretty busy lifestyle. Anyways, an update on the whole shutdown thing. Interestingly enough the symptoms of shutdown only occurred when I stopped working out and kept taking ostarine for a week. As soon as I started lifting again everything seemed to go back to normal. My libido was up, no pain in my testicles, normal amounts of ejaculant. It all seemed to go back to normal. Well tomorrow is the last day of my ostarine cycle and I'm planning on using ERASE with DAA just in case there was any actual shutdown. I wish I could afford to pay for blood tests but as a poor college student i barely have enough money to feed myself.

  19. No shutdown with the Osta-Sarm bro.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by junkyarddogzz View Post
    No shutdown with the Osta-Sarm bro.
    Which begs the real question. Was it legit ostarine?

  21. I believe so... Theres no way of knowing for sure, but the website I bought it from is reputable. I made decent gains, and had very few side effects. It wasn't SARM search though

  22. Quote Originally Posted by acidhip View Post
    I'd like to add just one thing to this thread..
    There is absolutely no guarantee that what he has used actually is ostarine. There is as far as I know still only one legit source for this stuff. It might be anything, could be a prohormone or a regular methylated steroid suspended in the oil he's taking.

    Add to this that he took 50mg a day and yeah...

    those that don't feel any difference between 12.5 and 25mg, yeah... are you sure you're not just eating 0.5ml of oil a day?
    ^^This.

    EDIT: I'll also add that I'm only doing 15mg's a day. There is NO WAY I'd do 50mg's.

    RussianStar has info that some companies have put steroids into their Osta.

    I'm currently on week three of Osta (purchased from a company with the intials "U.P." - it's supposed to be reputable but you never know.

    I have seen some good gains - nothing stellar so far. My libido has dropped a bit but you have to understand that my libido is normally a scorching red-hot supernova of barbarian aggression and sweat - so I have a ways to drop before I fall off the pink slippery mountain of love.

    And also - I did a round of Epi before this - and that stuff almost rocketed my libido into the fifth dimension. No fat woman with a pizza face was safe around me.

    Osta is an experimental product ... still. So anyone using it is taking a chance.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    RussianStar has info that some companies have put steroids into their Osta.
    This is just what the problem might be. You hear talk about fake ostarine but I doubt any research chem site is selling out right fake SARMS. Spiking a SARM with a cheap steroid however is much more likely.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by frozenflame View Post
    I believe so... Theres no way of knowing for sure, but the website I bought it from is reputable. I made decent gains, and had very few side effects. It wasn't SARM search though
    Can you PM me with the source you got it from?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cr8tine View Post
    Can you PM me with the source you got it from?
    x2 please
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ostarine/MK??
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-14-2015, 04:16 PM
  2. ostarine
    By greekgeorge in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 02:24 PM
  3. ph into ostarine
    By Pauliono1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 07:19 PM
  4. Ostarine or DAA
    By Jgunner1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 03:51 PM
  5. Ostarine
    By nidhogg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 03:03 PM
Log in
Log in