Advice on Turinabol PCT

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Have ran cycle for about 4 weeks now. Decent gains. Got sick on cycle and lost a bit. Full support ran - cycle support, fish oil, the usuals, etc... you get the picture

ran it 60/60/90/120

no sides except some acne i just noticed on my shoulder. prob. bc i was messing with it.

MONSTER status in the gym... up to a solid 182 and feeling good.

I have a half bottle of clomid and half of tamox... can i mix these somehow in my pct? also, I have a bottle of the Br PCT plus FORMA on hand for PCT. Should I run FORMA on cycle? If so, at what dose? Should I save what I have for PCT as DERMACRINE is being used as well... ?

My main question is can I mix the clomi and tamox? I think a half a bottle of tamox is good for my cycle as I responded to it GREAT in the past.

Advice??? What would you guys do?

This cycle is about to be over and I already have a HELLA cycle planned for a good 8 weeks from now. :D:D:D:D Let me know guys.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
well my friend, honestly you should have your PCT ready before you even started. that is the most important for me. my honest opinion, i ran this same cycle about two months ago and i used Reduce-XT, Inhibit-E and Pink Magic with no problem. i covered all my grounds with those supplements. on my next run with androhard and dermacrine i will be using PP Test Recovery stack with TCF-1
as far as what you have right now, i would go with tamox.
make sure you take a break before you start your HELLA cycle!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have ran cycle for about 4 weeks now. Decent gains. Got sick on cycle and lost a bit. Full support ran - cycle support, fish oil, the usuals, etc... you get the picture

ran it 60/60/90/120

no sides except some acne i just noticed on my shoulder. prob. bc i was messing with it.

MONSTER status in the gym... up to a solid 182 and feeling good.

I have a half bottle of clomid and half of tamox... can i mix these somehow in my pct? also, I have a bottle of the Br PCT plus FORMA on hand for PCT. Should I run FORMA on cycle? If so, at what dose? Should I save what I have for PCT as DERMACRINE is being used as well... ?

My main question is can I mix the clomi and tamox? I think a half a bottle of tamox is good for my cycle as I responded to it GREAT in the past.

Advice??? What would you guys do?

This cycle is about to be over and I already have a HELLA cycle planned for a good 8 weeks from now. :D:D:D:D Let me know guys.
Reiterating that you should have had your PCT planned and all the products you needed for it BEFORE you started your cycle!

As far as PCT goes, you don't need Clomid, Tamox, or Forma for either Turinabol or Dermacrine.

You COULD use the Clomid if you have nothing else to decrease estrogen and increase Free Testosterone.

The Testosterone Recovery Stack covers all your PCT bases:
* Sustain Alpha blocks estrogen and surges Lutelizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone levels to increase low Testosterone,
* EndoAmp Max amplifies Testosterone and Growth Hormone production, and
* Toco-8 sensitizes the testes to the effects of Lutelizing Hormone and Follicle Stimulating Hormone.

The Testosterone Recovery Stack is adequate for the PCT of both Turinabol and Dermacrine.

If you're not going to use the Testosterone Recovery Stack, the bulk of your PCT should include each of the following products alongside your basic staples:
* Testosterone Boosters (one product that increase Free Testosterone and Total Testosterone or a stack covering both areas)
* Lutelizing Hormone Releaser
* Cortisol Controller
* Estrogen Antagonists/Aromatase Inhibitor (SERMS are not always a necessity for PCT, and in fact, should only be carefully considered, depending on the compound/s used).

~Rosie~

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the king words, guys. I know I "should" have had everything planned out to a T, but, sorry, that's not how my world operates on a day to day. **** is crazy out here, man.

Anyway, can FORMA be used in PCT along with UNLEASHED and REDUCEXT? Is this adequate.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the king words, guys. I know I "should" have had everything planned out to a T, but, sorry, that's not how my world operates on a day to day. **** is crazy out here, man.

Anyway, can FORMA be used in PCT along with UNLEASHED and REDUCEXT? Is this adequate.
You can't leave everything to chance and play it by ear. If your world doesn't operate like that, then you might want to reconsider your use of hormonals, because you NEED to plan it out (the SMALL details matter) and if you can't be bothered with it, then you shouldn't be doing it!

Unleashed and ReduceXT are a START to your PCT. Re Forma, are you referring to Forma Stanzol by Mr Supplements/N2BM or another product? If it is Forma Stanzol, then yes, this with Unleashed and ReduceXT covers your bases for PCT - it's not the best PCT you could do, but it's adequate.

~Rosie~

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am going to use a low dose of SERM along with UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE THERAPY. I will start FORMA at 20 pumps a day, split day and night once PCT starts also. I will continue with the DERMACRINE also throughout PCT... good idea?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I am going to use a low dose of SERM along with UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE THERAPY. I will start FORMA at 20 pumps a day, split day and night once PCT starts also. I will continue with the DERMACRINE also throughout PCT... good idea?
Definitely NO to using Dermacrine during PCT! You do NOT use a HORMONAL during PCT - it's not a PCT then, but just bridging/extending your cycle, after which you will have to do a longer and PROPER PCT for both hormonals used.

~Rosie~

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Okay. Thanks guys.

I will discontinue the use of the DERM as soon as this thing ends. I suppose I shall start FORMA at 10 pumps a day? Along with UNLEASHED plus this BromoPOST CYCLE THERAPY, I think PCT will be sufficient for all of this.

What would you run clomi or torem at to accomplish goals of kicking in natty test. I have a bottle of HCGENERATE too, but I wanna save it for the the HELLA cycle that I will run in a few months.

unleashed, bromo PCT, low dose torem or clomi??? and FORMA dose???

Just to clarify: I put tamox in previous posts. I meant I have torem and responded VERY well to it. Can someone chime in on why the tbol doesn't REQUIRE a serm? It def. gave me some decent gains and got it on that deal they ran not to long ago. meh...

School started and classes are hard. Gonna go natty and do a good PCT when this tbol is done to see what I maintain. I'm ranging 180-185 and am in the final days of cycle. PUMPS ARE INSANE

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need all of that for a Turinabol PCT, in fact the TRS would suffice. Since you already have Toremifene then use it and maybe a T-booster (unleashed). You are wanting to use two AI's in PCT which is pointless and too much. 6-bromo isn't a good choice anyway imo.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
TRS?

I am gonna keep running derm till the Tbol is done. Then do FORMA, UNLEASHED and a low dose of torem for a few weeks... as needed

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TRS?

I am gonna keep running derm till the Tbol is done. Then do FORMA, UNLEASHED and a low dose of torem for a few weeks... as needed
Don't use formestane during PCT. There is evidence that shows it is suppressive. It's also an AI and during PCT you want hormone levels to normalize.

Your PCT should be fine.

The TRS is the Testosterone Recovery Stack (mentioned already in this thread).

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
So no FormaStanzolol during PCT at all?

Looks like this cycle will be finished in the next few days and I want to exhaust some of the products I have on hand ie the bromo PCT, unleashed and a bit of torem. I wanna run

I am keeping fish oil at ~15g's/day and cycle support at 1 scoop/day. Still no sides and looking forward to running hella in a few months.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Looks like this cycle will be finished in the next few days and I want to exhaust some of the products I have on hand ie the bromo PCT, unleashed and a bit of torem. I wanna run

I am keeping fish oil at ~15g's/day and cycle support at 1 scoop/day. Still no sides and looking forward to running hella in a few months.
Majority is goin to say no and im goin to have to agree.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No. Just because you have something doesn't mean you have to use it.

~Rosie~

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Nah, just gonna save it and use it in PCT of a hdrol cycle I have planned. Thanks guys.

Just gonna use low dose torem, unleashed/pct... anything else to go into the hdrol? or just keep it simple for awhile and let everything neutralize before getting back on in a few months?

What about some SARMs... Been seeing the tits results.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, just gonna save it and use it in PCT of a hdrol cycle I have planned. Thanks guys.

Just gonna use low dose torem, unleashed/pct... anything else to go into the hdrol? or just keep it simple for awhile and let everything neutralize before getting back on in a few months?

What about some SARMs... Been seeing the tits results.
Ok.

As long as you have your bases covered, keep it simple.

SARMs still need more research, IMO, so just go with what has been proven and you know to work.

~Rosie~

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Always been a fan of tbol. I run a very mild Nolva pct.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formestane metabolizes to a mild steroid called 4-hydroxytestosterone (4-OHT), which is a bad thing during PCT.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Formestane metabolizes to a mild steroid called 4-hydroxytestosterone (4-OHT), which is a bad thing during PCT.
At what dose of FORMAstanzolol would one have to take to prevent this, if possible? What dose of the compound are you referring to when you claim the above statement? From my understanding FORMA can be run in many many different ways to accomplish a variety of tasks in the body. I would really like to know the dosages you're speaking of... do you know?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
At what dose of FORMAstanzolol would one have to take to prevent this, if possible? What dose of the compound are you referring to when you claim the above statement? From my understanding FORMA can be run in many many different ways to accomplish a variety of tasks in the body. I would really like to know the dosages you're speaking of... do you know?
form above 100mg i think converts and become supressive, very minimally tho