DHT Blockers Can Cause Reverse Effect??

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to see if someone could shed some light, for me on what I came across:

"One BIG word of caution: While you are taken Deca Durabolin never ever take 5AR blockers such as Proscar/Propecia, for it would block the conversion of nandrolone to DHN in tissues such as the scalp and the prostate, resulting in hairloss and BPH, which is what we are trying to avoid taking Deca."

Does that go for ph's that "claim" to be safe for hair as well? I run an oral dht blocker and nizoral shampoo on EVERY cycle. Im second guessing myself now.

Also what if you were to run a deca/test cycle. Its advised to use 5ar blockers for your hair on Test. But from what i just read, it states you shouldnt run one for deca. So that confuses me on whether one should or shouldnt.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't take anything that can block 5AR when you're taking DECA!!!!! DO NOT!!!!! Deca Durabolin is WAY more androgenic than DHT. Way ****ing more. If you don't let it be deactivated by 5AR, you're in for some serious hair loss and all sorts of other side effects.

Also what if you were to run a deca/test cycle. Its advised to use 5ar blockers for your hair on Test. But from what i just read, it states you shouldnt run one for deca. So that confuses me on whether one should or shouldnt.
If you're running test and deca, don't you focking dare use a 5AR blocker. Just get something for hair loss that works through other mechanisms than bloccking DHT, like Primordial's Toco-8 or a combination of resveratrol and circumin.

Honestly, there is no good solution for test+deca.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't take anything that can block 5AR when you're taking DECA!!!!! DO NOT!!!!! Deca Durabolin is WAY more androgenic than DHT. Way ****ing more. If you don't let it be deactivated by 5AR, you're in for some serious hair loss and all sorts of other side effects.

If you're running test and deca, don't you focking dare use a 5AR blocker. Just get something for hair loss that works through other mechanisms than bloccking DHT, like Primordial's Toco-8 or a combination of resveratrol and circumin.

Honestly, there is no good solution for test+deca.
ahh finally a response, thank you muchly. I understand what your saying and really appreciate the advice. Does the same go for ph's, also?

For example I was looking at Boladrol and it states in the description:

"Due to the 7-methyl group, Boladrol cannot convert to 5a-reduced metabolites, so hair loss due to this mechanism do not occur!"

So if I'm following you correctly then you shouldnt take anything that can block 5ar on Boladrol either right?