How does this look for 1st cycle?

dMann009

Awards
I'm new here and wanted to see how my ph cycle is looking BTW this is my 2nd cycle (not sure why I said 1st...), let me know if I need to add more support or whatnot. Thanks! .. I'll also be on a multi the whole time.
Age - 21
Weight - 170

Week 1 - Preload Milk Thistle 2000 mg
Week 2 - Preload Milk Thistle 2000 mg
Week 3 - Mdrol 20/20/20/30/30/30/30 mg, Cycle Assist 4 caps, Fish oil 2 caps
Week 4 - Mdrol 30/30/30/30/30/30/30 mg, Cycle Assist 4 caps, Fish oil 2 caps
Week 5 - Mdrol 30/30/30/30/30/30/30 mg, Cycle Assist 4 caps, Fish oil 2 caps
Week 6 - Mdrol 30/30/30/40/40/40/40 mg, Cycle Assist 4 caps, Fish oil 2 caps
Week 7 - PCT Nolvadex 40 mg, Cycle Assist 4 caps, Fish oil 2 caps, Creatine
Week 8 - PCT Nolvadex 40 mg, Cycle Assist 4 caps, Fish oil 2 caps, Creatine
Week 9 - PCT Nolvadex 20 mg, Cycle Assist 4 caps, Fish oil 2 caps, Creatine
Week 10 - PCT Nolvadex 20mg, Cycle Assist 4 caps, Fish oil 2 caps, Creatine

Any feedback?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I'm new here and wanted to see how my ph cycle is looking BTW this is my 2nd cycle (not sure why I said 1st...), let me know if I need to add more support or whatnot. Thanks! .. I'll also be on a multi the whole time.
Age - 21
Weight - 170

Any feedback?
Honestly, im not a fan of Mdrol so i cant really help you there. However, i would choose a different PCT. Nolvadex is pretty weak compared to others. I really like a mixture of Inhibit-E and Formadrol Extreme. Also, start the creatine during the cycle so its already in your system by the time you do your PCT.

dMann009

Awards
Honestly, im not a fan of Mdrol so i cant really help you there. However, i would choose a different PCT. Nolvadex is pretty weak compared to others. I really like a mixture of Inhibit-E and Formadrol Extreme. Also, start the creatine during the cycle so its already in your system by the time you do your PCT.
I already paid for the Nolvadex so I guess ill just stick with that. But if I started the creatine at week 5 would that be better? And why aren't you a fan of Mdrol?

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I think your mixing this up with novadex by Gaspari.

M-drol is the most potent legal designer steroid, run a few more cycles if this is only your 2nd time. Your dosing it high for the max time. But if you go for it you could check out a nolva/clomid pct for both rebound gyno protection and best HPTA function restoration.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa I'm hoping that guy got the words Nolvadex and Novadex mixed up.

Never rely on a OTC supp to replace your PCT especially with something as harsh as superdrol. Your pct looks great IMO. I would also maybe recommend running an AI like Formestane or Inhibit E on cycle to keep the estrogen low and prevent gyno.

And also look into a natural testosterone supp for when your Nolva supply dries up. Just to help solidify those strength gains.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I would also maybe recommend running an AI like Formestane or Inhibit E on cycle to keep the estrogen low and prevent gyno.
superdrol is a dry compound

But for pct i would add a cortisol controle supp like lean xtreme

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
superdrol is a dry compound

But for pct i would add a cortisol controle supp like lean xtreme
Always been a staple for me, regardless of what cycle I'm on.

Yes on the cort control.

Forgot to mention taurine as well.

When I ran lean xtreme the first time post cycle I lost some weight which sucked. I gotta force myself to eat a lot post cycle :(

dMann009

Awards
I think your mixing this up with novadex by Gaspari.

M-drol is the most potent legal designer steroid, run a few more cycles if this is only your 2nd time. Your dosing it high for the max time. But if you go for it you could check out a nolva/clomid pct for both rebound gyno protection and best HPTA function restoration.
I got nolvadex tamoxifen.... not novadexfrom gaspari. My first ph was spawn about 5 months ago. What would you recommend for a 2nd cycle then? And would nolvadex with Inhibit E AND lean xtreme be better than my current pct?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No add the Inhibit E and lean xtreme with your pct, inhibit e being completely up to you though...

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I got nolvadex tamoxifen.... not novadexfrom gaspari. My first ph was spawn about 5 months ago. What would you recommend for a 2nd cycle then? And would nolvadex with Inhibit E AND lean xtreme be better than my current pct?
well spawn is
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17dione 30mg ---> This is Tren

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg---> This is Epistane

I haven't had any experience with spawn, but I used Epistane before. I would recommend Superdrol's little bro Dymethazine. Its 2 Superdrol molecules bonded together but isn't as strong. Dose it at 15/30/30/30 for 4 weeks.

As for the pct, use nolva with the lean extreme. Inhibit-E would be fine, But kiss your libido goodbye

And agreed, get taurine, 5-10g/day should suffice

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Age - 21
Weight - 170

Any feedback?
Dude are you kidding?? Your 21 and going to run a sh!t ton of SD as your 1st cycle??

And at 40mg?? and your never going to be the same afterwards with your PCT lineup.

Feedback, DONT DO IT. Run the creatine and read on this site for 6 months.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Look into H drol or Epistane instead. You need some cycle assist, and a real PCT lineup.

Natural T booster
Anti Estrogen
Creatine
SERM
Cortisol control

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I would stay at 20...I did 2 cycles at that dose and made good gains....and I outweigh you by almost 90 pounds, LOL.....

My 3rd time around on mdrol I did bump up to 30 on the last 2 weeks.

SpmnE9zero

SpmnE9zero

Awards
I honestly think you should do some more research before cycling. I am not going to tell you not to cycle at all as that is what most will tell you, but at least know what you are doing before you do it.

First - Your Cycle Assist you are showing in your PCT is what you would use to get your Milk Thistle and Hawthorn Berry extract from as that is what it is meant to do. So you dont want to take that as a PCT but a pre cycle (if you will) to load with. This will give you your liver / kidney / BP support and continue usage thruout the cycle of mdrol.

Second - 40mg Mdrol for your first cycle is a ri**** amount of ****, I know vets who wont use this amount of Mdrol. Mdrol is pretty toxic!

Third - Instead of your Cycle Assist as part of your post cycle therapy, use CEL's PCT along side the Nolva as that is its intended use.

I hate to tell you this, but if you follow this cycle your hormones are going to be a wreck!

Trust me, do some research first as you are way off base.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Whoa I'm hoping that guy got the words Nolvadex and Novadex mixed up.

Never rely on a OTC supp to replace your PCT especially with something as harsh as superdrol. Your pct looks great IMO. I would also maybe recommend running an AI like Formestane or Inhibit E on cycle to keep the estrogen low and prevent gyno.

And also look into a natural testosterone supp for when your Nolva supply dries up. Just to help solidify those strength gains.
Damn, yea i totally mixed that one up. Definitely stick with the Nolvadex, the OTC i said don't even compare. I never experimented with M-drol cause I really liked stacking PH's and I don't want it to be too harsh on my body. I just don't get a kick from one anymore.

SpmnE9zero

SpmnE9zero

Awards
I have a friend who started out at 20mg's a day and developed a lump in his chest in two weeks!

I rec starting at 10mg's for first two weeks and bumping to 20mg's for 2nd two weeks for your first or second cycle.

You will still get great gains from this.

Also if you choose not to take the Cycle Assist as a "pre-cycle" I can assure you, you will develop joint pain in a week on Mdrol!

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
As for the pct, use nolva with the lean extreme. Inhibit-E would be fine, But kiss your libido goodbye
here what does DBdide refer tonas kiss your libido goodbye? Does he mean with the current pct or ? I'm a lil confused that is all

dMann009

Awards
Look into H drol or Epistane instead. You need some cycle assist, and a real PCT lineup.

Natural T booster
Anti Estrogen
Creatine
SERM
Cortisol control
Ok thanks for all the feedback.. So week 1 through 6 run milk thistle 2000mg AND cycle assist, also mdrol at 10/20/20/20 30 last week if I can handle it. Also for pct it'll be running nolva 40/40/20/20 , creatine starting week 4, a natty t booster, lean xtreme, and pct assist. I'll also have some taurine on hand just incase... Is this looking better? If not what else
Edit.. Milk thistle throughout whole cycle and pct

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Natural T booster
Anti Estrogen
Creatine
SERM
Cortisol control
Perfect. The Testosterone Replacement Stack is perfect for anti-estrogen, cortisol control and for boosting Natty T levels. SERM is definitely a must.

Creatine can be found from Primordial as well :afro:

Ok thanks for all the feedback.. So week 1 through 6 run milk thistle 2000mg AND cycle assist, also mdrol at 10/20/20/20 30 last week if I can handle it. Also for pct it'll be running nolva 40/40/20/20 , creatine starting week 4, a natty t booster, lean xtreme, and pct assist. I'll also have some taurine on hand just incase... Is this looking better? If not what else
Edit.. Milk thistle throughout whole cycle and pct

Don't forget the SERM bro.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
here what does DBdide refer tonas kiss your libido goodbye? Does he mean with the current pct or ? I'm a lil confused that is all
Inhibit-E destroys libido, it did for me and my friend. but maybe it will treat him better

dMann009

Awards
Don't flame me for this.. You say I need a SERM.. isn't nolvadex tamoxifen a SERM..?

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is a serm, He probably missed it while reading.

Super

Awards
your length of cycle and dosing are kind of crazy for a first timer.

If it were me I'd keep the cycle going no longer than 4 weeks and the dosing no higher than 20mg

at the rate you got going there in your cycle layout, you will feel like complete **** by week 4, trust me

dMann009

Awards
So would my pct of nolva 40/40/20/20, natty t booster, lean xtreme, creatine starting week 4, pct assist, milk thistle, fishoil and taurine be better?

On cycle is mdrol 10/20/20/20..30 if sides are low, cycle assist, fishoil, taurine, multi, milk thistle

Missing anything now?

Super

Awards

If it were me I'd keep the cycle going no longer than 4 weeks and the dosing no higher than 20mg

at the rate you got going there in your cycle layout, you will feel like complete **** by week 4, trust me

Super

Awards
So would my pct of nolva 40/40/20/20, natty t booster, lean xtreme, creatine starting week 4, pct assist, milk thistle, fishoil and taurine be better?

On cycle is mdrol 10/20/20/20..30 if sides are low, cycle assist, fishoil, taurine, multi, milk thistle

Missing anything now?
that looks much better, but your dosing of Nolva in PCT is rather high. 40mg of Nolva isn't going to do more than 20mg of Nolva would

dMann009

Awards

This is actually my 2nd ph cycle. I messed up in the title. I did Spawn months ago.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
unless your lifts are huge, Id hold off on mdrol for a year or so.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
yeah Id hold off. Im a little higher than you in lifts and around 170 myself. Planned out an mdrol 11oxo bridge and decided to put it on hold while I was still gaining strength and weight naturally.

When I thought about it, if Im still getting stronger and bigger on my own, why do I need that stuff? Couldnt find an answer so here I am lol.

dMann009

Awards
yeah Id hold off. Im a little higher than you in lifts and around 170 myself. Planned out an mdrol 11oxo bridge and decided to put it on hold while I was still gaining strength and weight naturally.

When I thought about it, if Im still getting stronger and bigger on my own, why do I need that stuff? Couldnt find an answer so here I am lol.
What are your lifts like?

dMann009

Awards
Another question, If I get Inhibit E how would I dose it?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age - 21
Weight - 170

Any feedback?

I would NOT run mdrol as my second cycle. i wouldnt even run a cycle at your age. but if you choose to do so, it looks pretty good except for a few things that, if it was me, i would add in.

PCT looks decent. i would add a natty test booster. maybe something like Free Test. also, after PCT, taking Prime by USP labs can be beneficial.

For your second cycle, it looks very well put together. I would just like to have Prime as my after PCT product and take a natty test booster with PCT (Nolva or Clomid). I would def go 3 caps spread out throughout the day with the third being before bed. :afro:

dMann009

Awards
I would NOT run mdrol as my second cycle. i wouldnt even run a cycle at your age. but if you choose to do so, it looks pretty good except for a few things that, if it was me, i would add in.

PCT looks decent. i would add a natty test booster. maybe something like Free Test. also, after PCT, taking Prime by USP labs can be beneficial.

For your second cycle, it looks very well put together. I would just like to have Prime as my after PCT product and take a natty test booster with PCT (Nolva or Clomid). I would def go 3 caps spread out throughout the day with the third being before bed. :afro:
I decided im going to do Mdrol as my 2nd cycle. But would NOW Tribulus 1000 be a good natty test booster? Its a lot cheaper than Free Test. And would I start taking it the 1st day of PCT? And a natty test booster will be fine with my nolva right?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established

Prime is non-hormonal and is a water chesnut. Would not waste my time or money on it (yes I have tried it)

I decided im going to do Mdrol as my 2nd cycle. But would NOW Tribulus 1000 be a good natty test booster? Its a lot cheaper than Free Test. And would I start taking it the 1st day of PCT? And a natty test booster will be fine with my nolva right?
Tribulus does not affect your testosterone levels.

Good test boosters for use in pct would be: activate xtreme(start week 3 of pct), bioforge(start day 1), tforce(start week 3). There are others of course but these are my favorites.

If you have inhibite you can use it in your pct although its better to use post-pct.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Your are too young and do not have enough PH/AAS experience to warrant a cycle of SD. You dont need something that powerfull. Please please please run this cycle i am writing up for you. You will gain weight, lose BF, and all lifts will go up.

H Drol (helladrol)
50/75/75/100/100/50 Taper up & down. If you dont need 100 dont do it.

2wks pre cycle, 5caps of cycle assist at bedtime, 3caps fish oil, 2caps CLA, ON opti mens multi vit. On cycle: 7g fish oil (break into 3 doses) 3g CLA, 1.5-2g Cissus,8 caps cycle assist pre bedtime, multi vit, 40/40/20 macro's. At least 325g pro a day, 350 carb,70-100g fat.

PCT:
Titanium, 4000 IU vit D, DHEA 50mg, ERASE,SERM, Creatine. Start the DHEA day 12 for cort control, also run the ERASE at 2 caps per day til the bottle runs out. 2 caps is enough for Anti-E and to help DHEA control cortisol. Start all pct day 1,except dhea.

Run m drol after this cycle. Goodluck

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why taper down in the last week?
Wondering the same...I wouldn't taper down. Taper up to assess your sides/gains ratio, tapering down isn't gonna do anything with h-drol.

dMann009

Awards
Your are too young and do not have enough PH/AAS experience to warrant a cycle of SD. You dont need something that powerfull. Please please please run this cycle i am writing up for you. You will gain weight, lose BF, and all lifts will go up.

H Drol (helladrol)
50/75/75/100/100/50 Taper up & down. If you dont need 100 dont do it.

2wks pre cycle, 5caps of cycle assist at bedtime, 3caps fish oil, 2caps CLA, ON opti mens multi vit. On cycle: 7g fish oil (break into 3 doses) 3g CLA, 1.5-2g Cissus,8 caps cycle assist pre bedtime, multi vit, 40/40/20 macro's. At least 325g pro a day, 350 carb,70-100g fat.

PCT:
Titanium, 4000 IU vit D, DHEA 50mg, ERASE,SERM, Creatine. Start the DHEA day 12 for cort control, also run the ERASE at 2 caps per day til the bottle runs out. 2 caps is enough for Anti-E and to help DHEA control cortisol. Start all pct day 1,except dhea.

Run m drol after this cycle. Goodluck
I appreciate the write up bro. But why Hdrol > Mdrol? I know Mdrol is more toxic, but are there any other reasons?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Wondering the same...I wouldn't taper down. Taper up to assess your sides/gains ratio, tapering down isn't gonna do anything with h-drol.
Except maybe keep you from having gains in the first week of PCT :28:

And for the OP- The reason that most people suggest H-drol is that it is an easy cycle to run, with minimal sides. On top of that, you still get quality gains. 15 lbs is not unheard of. PCT is easy, just run Tamox or Torem at conservative doses (nolva 20/20/10/10). Also, at your body weight, you need to consider dosing on all of these things very carefully. At 165 you absolutely do not need to be going over 75 mg of H-drol unless you are a weak responder, which you wouldn't know until about week 3 or 4.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For methylated compounds, id take better care of my liver and use Liver Juice and NAC. Perhaps even pulse Sustain Alpha 2 on 3 off, or something similar to that.

dMann009

Awards
Does an Hdrol cycle have to be 6 weeks? Or can you run it at 4?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks / 2 bottles(60 caps each) of whichever halodrol clone you want.

It can be run at 4 weeks, but its not going to be too helpful

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I like to taper down to help maintain gains. You could do exactly what i said and run just 100mg the last wk instead of 50mg....

I just dont see the need to run something like SD when you could run something half as toxic, harmful, supressive, etc.

Most people run halo for 6wks because it takes about 15-18 days to start seeing gains. It normally stops working after 6wks/45 days so thats why people dont run it longer than that.