M5AA where to get

donnywarchild

Awards
I am in dire need of M5AA powder to make a transdermal solution. does anyone know where i can find the powder form of pure m 5aa??? plzzzz help me

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want a transdermal for M5aa? Orally you are going to get much more in the bloodstream.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
1fast400.com has 5aa and 3 alpha powder for a transdermal, go with 3 alpha.

donnywarchild

Awards
1fast400

i checked 1fast400 but didnt find any 5aa powder, i need M 5aa not 5 aa tho. plz help anyone. thanks for anyone who posted so far

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Nobody sells M5AA powder anymore, you're best bet is to check the Swap Meet forum.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Just buy some caps from Custom. They are currently on sale, $19.99 for 45, 20 mg caps. He's also running the buy three get one free special. Four bottles for under $60.00. Not a bad price. Click here

propho

Awards
  • Established
yep i bought my caps from custom.. excellent stuff.. never workout without it =)

Ironchef

Awards
m5aa kicks ass period, it gets me super pissed off at the gym so I can just rage on the weights very cool stuff.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Just buy some caps from Custom. They are currently on sale, $19.99 for 45, 20 mg caps. He's also running the buy three get one free special. Four bottles for under $60.00. Not a bad price. Click here

Thanks for the tip...just fired off another order (of course had to order other stuff too) :thumbsup:

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah great deal on the stuff, way to go Custom! Got 4 bottles on their way.

upINtheLBC

Awards
what is the difference between 3 alpha and 5aa?????

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
i checked 1fast400 but didnt find any 5aa powder, i need M 5aa not 5 aa tho. plz help anyone. thanks for anyone who posted so far
A transdermal with M5AA would be total garbage. You'd get maybe 20% in the bloodstream vs 99% by just swallowing a pill. Methylation is for orals. If you insist on transermal, you need the un-methylated version or 3-alpha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3