Pulsing Question

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys-i'm running a pulse of superdrol...this is my second week. i'd kind of like to put some epi in as well so that once i stop the sd i don't shrink up when all the cell volumization effects go away. this is kind of what i was thinking

sd 20/30/20/20/20/0/0
epi 0 /0 / x / x / x/ x/x

this is from the dr d pulsing thread, so i'm not pulling this out of thin air...
"This is my favorite system (2 methyls or a methyl and non-methyl, plus an anti-cort and an AI):

ON day:
1) Dose most androgenic methyl at approximately 2X amount (or non-methyl at 1X amount) ~1hrs pre-w/o.
2) Dose cortisol antagonist at the very beginning of a 1hr w/o (or immediately after or both.)
3) Dose most anabolic of the 2 methyls at approximately 1X amount (or non-methyl at 2X amount) ~1hr post-w/o. "

so my question is...what dosing of epi would be reasonable here? i figure that 20mg of sd would be good, but 2x the amount of epi....~60mg? I know that some guys have gone that high and had good success, but that sounds fairly high to me. just curious to see you guys's thoughts on this.

MrZ

Awards
First off, I would't stack SD with another methyl period. I woldn't run SD for 5 weeks even in a pulse cycle and I wouldnt finish 5 weeks of SD with a few more weeks on epi(that might just be me though).
SD mess up hpta/liver/lipids a lot even when pulsed.

I would do:

SD 20/20/30(20)
Epi 0/ 0 /0 /30 /40/40(might up the epi

a total of 6 weeks, 3 SD + 3 epi

With good supportsupps and followed by a standard PCT with a SERM.

Z

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
First off, I would't stack SD with another methyl period. I woldn't run SD for 5 weeks even in a pulse cycle and I wouldnt finish 5 weeks of SD with a few more weeks on epi(that might just be me though).
SD mess up hpta/liver/lipids a lot even when pulsed.

I would do:

SD 20/20/30(20)
Epi 0/ 0 /0 /30 /40/40(might up the epi

a total of 6 weeks, 3 SD + 3 epi

With good supportsupps and followed by a standard PCT with a SERM.

Z
duly noted...and i think i might actually do that instead. i'm responding really well to the superdrol, but i've started getting night sweats. the back pumps i can stand and are tolerable with taurine, but the night sweats and weird sleep is a pain.

and yeah i forgot to mention my supports. this is what i'm rolling with

on days
hawthorne berry
saw palmetto
multivitamin
taurine
fish oil

off days
cycle assist
dhea
nac
multi
taurine
fish oil

also....i know this may be seen as overkill, but i wanted to take every precaution....hcg at 500iu a week.

pct i have nolva and sustain alpha...may add some more in there i dunno.

btw thanks man lol

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
if you're taking HCG, why are you pulsing?

people do pulsing primarily to making shutdown as minimal as possible. if you have HCG, just do a normal cycle IMO

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
if you're taking HCG, why are you pulsing?

people do pulsing primarily to making shutdown as minimal as possible. if you have HCG, just do a normal cycle IMO
the reason i decided to pulse is because i wanted a much slower increase in strength compared to a traditional cycle. my strength blew up on hdrol....so i figured that it would only be amplified by superdrol. i didnt' want to have to worry about tendon problems, so i decided to go this route.