First cycle of the new year!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright it has come time again to for me to go back to the darkside, my last cycle was just a quick 8 week test p at the end of my senior season to get my body through the playoffs, about 2 years ago, now I've only done a couple of short dermacrine cycles just because I had some on hand. My cycle history is as follows, mulitiple ph runs, test e plus dbol 12 weeks, test p 8 weeks, test p plus eq 16 weeks. Alright here are my stats, 25 years old, 5'10", 212 currently, about 8-9% body fat. Goals are as follows bulk to atleast 225 and keep the weight, increase strength, minimize side effects (duh), and keep my balls working, you know that whole hpta jazz that makes the world go round. Ok here is what I am proposing, I have 30 mls of test e 250mg/ml, and 30 ml's of eq 200mg/ml. My pct will be torem for 4 weeks, starting week 3 I will add in resveratrol, and probably some other otc components. I will be using hcg, still figuring out which protocol to use but it will be ran on cycle, not in pct like some other morons I've seen lately. Most likely I will pin twice a week, possibly more if I feel like it, I know its not necessary but I LOVE it. I'm thinking about running test e @ 500mg/week for 15 weeks, also the eq @ 300-400mg/week, probably 300mg/week if I front load, 400mg/week if I do not front load. EQ for a total of 14 weeks. There is the possibility of running an oral to either start or finish the cycle, I prefer to run orals at the end of long ester cycles, I feel it gives me a smoother transition into pct. Considering opiod modulation as well with some intermittent narcan, but that is up in the air still. I will be running some general health supplements, toco 8, vitamin c, multivitamin, fish oil, before during and after the cycle. I think I covered it all. Any thoughts or criticisms are more than welcome. Darkside here I come once again.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
so id guess 15 weeks test at 500, 15weeks of eq at 400

ur post is too long. i stopped reading after 30ml of test/eq

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Stopped reading when I saw that the amount of commas exceeded the amount of periods and spaces.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Stopped reading when I saw that the amount of commas exceeded the amount of periods and spaces.
yea yooo i mean this aint english class forum...but damn son op, lay out this **** betta.

S

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
test e week 1-8 500mg/ week
anadrol week 1-6 100mg/day

test e week 9-14 300mg/week

test e week 15-25 1000mg/week
tren e week 15-25 500mg/week

hcg 250iu's twice a week weeks 3-9 and then again at weeks 15-25
AI on hand

Serms
clomid 100 first 3 days then 75 for the next 4 then 75/75/75/50/50
nolva 20/20/10/10

idk the the response to the original thread it looked long but this would be a nice cycle imo

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
test e week 1-8 500mg/ week
anadrol week 1-6 100mg/day

test e week 9-14 300mg/week

test e week 15-25 1000mg/week
tren e week 15-25 500mg/week

hcg 250iu's twice a week weeks 3-9 and then again at weeks 15-25
AI on hand

Serms
clomid 100 first 3 days then 75 for the next 4 then 75/75/75/50/50
nolva 20/20/10/10

idk the the response to the original thread it looked long but this would be a nice cycle imo
add hgh at 3iu/day 5on/2off entire cycle