superdrol pct with ostrine question

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
so im getting ready for a superdrol run(PP's superdrone)and was thing about adding ostrine to the pct after hearing some had tried it with good result.pct will be cloimd and PP's TRS.has anyone tried using ostrine in there pct?or so what cycle and how where the results?was it worth it cause ostrine is a little pricey.thanks

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I used Ostarine in my last PCT. My cycle was Superdrol for 4 weeks and Test Prop for 10. I only lost 4 pounds on PCT for a total cycle gain of 24 pounds. It's been 10 weeks since I ended my cycle and 4 weeks since I ended my PCT and I haven't lost any more weight. My strength actually went up during my PCT. So I'd have to say from my experience it's a great addition to PCT. I won't run a PCT without it.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup I agree with AJ

I'm using it in pct and also getting strength gains. Love it!!!

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I used Ostarine in my last PCT. My cycle was Superdrol for 4 weeks and Test Prop for 10. I only lost 4 pounds on PCT for a total cycle gain of 24 pounds. It's been 10 weeks since I ended my cycle and 4 weeks since I ended my PCT and I haven't lost any more weight. My strength actually went up during my PCT. So I'd have to say from my experience it's a great addition to PCT. I won't run a PCT without it.
What was your pct dosing for Ostarine?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so im getting ready for a superdrol run(PP's superdrone)and was thing about adding ostrine to the pct after hearing some had tried it with good result.pct will be cloimd and PP's TRS.has anyone tried using ostrine in there pct?or so what cycle and how where the results?was it worth it cause ostrine is a little pricey.thanks
I can't comment on the use of Ostrine (during PCT or otherwise), but if you don't use it, what you have re PCT is fine.

~Rosie~