Furuza and hdrol stack ?

Jlavergne9

Awards
Hey guys really looking to stack hdrol and was wondering what a possible furuza hdrol stack would look like and would it be worth running ? My last cycle was hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75 with cycle assist reversitol t911 and got fair results I'm 24 and been training off and on for 5 yrs. Thanks for any help

Bigteach

Awards
run a 6 week Furuza-a/ hdrol. I did it last summer and it was amazing. Great size n cuts just watch back pumps....3 bottles of furuza-a should do you well, a fourth can be had but go three if you are cash strapped.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
run a 6 week Furuza-a/ hdrol. I did it last summer and it was amazing. Great size n cuts just watch back pumps....3 bottles of furuza-a should do you well, a fourth can be had but go three if you are cash strapped.
5mg of Taurine daily should take care of the back pumps. Wish I had known that before I did my cycle. Deadlifts / Romanian Deadlifts when having back pumps stinks. Well, at least I found out and got some about 3 wks in, worked wonders.

Jlavergne9

Awards
What would the dose of fururza be for 6 wks and I was thinking about running clomid

Cycle assist -2 wk preload and taking throughout cycle
Hdrol - 50/50/75/75/75/75
Fururza - ?/?/?/?/?/?
Clomid - 0/0/0/0/0/0/50/50/50/50
T911 - 0/0/0/0/0/0/1/2/2/1 ( think that's what the bottle says)
Lean extreme

Please help with the fururza dose and any other suggestions are appreciated

Bigteach

Awards
When used at 150mg users report fat loss, moderate strength gains and mild (if-any) size gains.

When used at 300mg-350mg users report increased strength, reduced bodyfat and mild size gains in the 3-6lb range.

The manufacturers recommended dosage is typically 150 mg (50mg x 3) running it here will assist in a cutting cycle, however won’t likely produce noticeable gains. The most popular dosing among users is 250mg (50mg x 5) and we recommend that as a good starting point, users can safely push the dosage into the 350mg range for even better results, with Furazadrol we recommend starting the first week at 200mg then slowly working it up towards 300mg, if gains are light bump it to 350mg......

I got this off a website that deals with each of the prohormones. I dont know if I can post the site here but they are spot on in dosages, results, and other important info. Also, run nolva at 20, 20, 10, 10. Save the clomid

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
run fura at 350mg e/d for 6 weeks along with the hd.

Jlavergne9

Awards
Thanks alot guys I just ordered 4 bottles of fura going to get all my ducks in a row .... Looking forward to running this stack come march . Thanks again

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
run fura at 350mg e/d for 6 weeks along with the hd.
This is what you wanna do. In previous cycles I've run hd at 90 or 100 depending on the clone and fura straight through at 350. Really fun easy cycle. I'll be doing this within the month again as past results have been great