I need help

S

SilverBullet7

Awards
I am 175 lbs and lean. Im 6"1', and as of right now all natural. My stregnth is great and im perfectly healthy. Im interested in trying out a cycle of epi-strong or epistane. I know they are ther same formula just the caps are a different mg. However this is going to be my first PH. I have done a lot of research on this because i want to do this the right way. SO what im asking is if anyone has any reviews on these. If any experienced members can tell me which one is better for a first time user. Also if side effects what are they? And itd be great if someone could help me figure out what MG's to use over my 4-6 week cycle.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
h-drol ..helladrol..epistane or epistrong are perfect for first timers..they are generally mild and have minimal sides as long as you stay at the recommeneded dosage..i always recommend that you use a serm for pct and always use some sort of cycle assist or cycle support supplements as well also..as for sides they differ depending on the person.

S

SilverBullet7

Awards
Thanks a lot! How should my lifting be. Cardio? heavyweights low rep? High rep?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All true^

Lowest dose to see results is 30mg on Epi... 45mg is awesome and I've taken it up to 60 mg. I would say 45mg produced the best results vs sides but if it's your first time start at 30mg for a couple weeks and work your way up from there. You shouldn't need to go any higher than 45mg for your first cycle.

Get a SERM and other PCT goodies if you can like HCGenerate and Forma-stanzol.

S

SilverBullet7

Awards
All true^

Lowest dose to see results is 30mg on Epi... 45mg is awesome and I've taken it up to 60 mg. I would say 45mg produced the best results vs sides but if it's your first time start at 30mg for a couple weeks and work your way up from there. You shouldn't need to go any higher than 45mg for your first cycle.

Get a SERM and other PCT goodies if you can like HCGenerate and Forma-stanzol.
I do understand i need will need a pct and liver support but since i am sort of new to the anabolic stuff can you explain what SERM is? is it just a regular pct?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do understand i need will need a pct and liver support but since i am sort of new to the anabolic stuff can you explain what SERM is? is it just a regular pct?
When on Epi your natural Test will shut down and so will estrogen. When you come off Epi a SERM will get your natural Test back up again fast so you don't spend too much time in a low hormonal state to lose your gains. And also, your estrogen will come back up fast so a SERM binds to estrogen receptors in the chest preventing estrogen itself from binding in the chest area and possibly causing gyno.

Search up Tamoxifen (nolvadex) or Clomiphene (clomid) these are SERMs.

Nolvadex is ran at 20/20/20/20

Clomid is ran at 50/50/50/50

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
selective estrogen receptor modulator IE - toremifene, clomid, tamoxifen, etc.

Give me a second and I'll see if I can shine some more light on this for you.

EDIT: Check these out - Post Cycle Therapy

Running Serm inverse to ADT??

postcycletherapy.com

S

SilverBullet7

Awards
Thanks guys. Been a lot of help. Im checking that site out now.

S

SilverBullet7

Awards
Another question. Im assuming creatine would be a bad thing while cycling since your liver is already working hard. Correct?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think it's a wise decision for you to be using steroids right now.

you really need to learn alot more before you begin planning a cycle of oral methylated steroids, which is what epistane is.

S

SilverBullet7

Awards
Im not doing them RIGHT NOW but im just trying to learn about them for when i do...everyone starts somewhere.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are serious about learning about androgenic compunds and how to properly use them, then you should buy or download a copy of anabolics 10th edition.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Another question. Im assuming creatine would be a bad thing while cycling since your liver is already working hard. Correct?
Creatine is a staple supplement and would not interfere with anything. I tend to agree with JBryand. Do a lot of research about what your body needs and proper PCT.