Which Prohormone to choose?

dv3eb

Awards
I have been studying every prohormone for the past year or so. I am 23 now and i am looking to increase my strength greatly. I have posted on here i would try Max LMG but then i was told P plex was better then i heard to take M drol. I have taken Double Dragon SOS 500 before with the PCT 350 as the post cycle and the only side effect i had was some headaches and acne. I don't want to spend over $115 on a cycle. I was leaning toward Pmag but i heard you need two bottles. What PH will work for strength and what PCT should I take with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for:
Strength
Size
Not bad sides
Cheap

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
h-drol...helladrol..these are very mild and are considered for first time ph cycles..because they are mild you can use an OTC pct as long as you stay at the recommended dosage..

dv3eb

Awards
Hdrol i think seems to mild. Is Pmag better? i want to add 8+ reps to my 225 bench

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
your right h-drol is mild and usually you have to up the dosage to get better results..at least i had to..and that means you will have to get 2 bottles..or one bottle of helladrol that is like $70.. if you have done a ph before and this insnt your first time then i would go with m-drol..do a 3 week cycle at 10/20/20..but make sure you take cycle assist with it becuase its really toxic and make sure you get a serm for your pct.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
study ur pcts broski. sos500 and an otc pct? thats scary. my vote goes with mdrol but everyone experiences different sides. get nolva or clomid for pct on any ph

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol i think seems to mild. Is Pmag better? i want to add 8+ reps to my 225 bench
Lol, bro be a little more ambitious..... and p-mag is less suppressive than H-Drol, but a better bulker.

Just because something is "mild" doesn't mean its ineffective. Many people have run things like H-Drol, P-mag multiple times. It still all comes down to your diet, nutrition, rest etc...

PS: I defiantly would not cycle M-Drol without a SERM.

dv3eb

Awards
Do Clomid and Nolva have any side effects to them. And are they good enough to use alone. And just out of curiosity is mdrol safer than Double Dragon SOS 500 to use. I realize there is 5mg of mdrol in DD SOS 500 plus another methylated ph but is mdrol safer for that. so basically would you suggest Mdrol over Double Dragon sos 500. I really dont want to screw my liver up for the rest of my life. If you suggest mdrol i might use cycle assist with it then pct assist, inhibit e, and clomid or nolva which ever is cheaper

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
Do Clomid and Nolva have any side effects to them. And are they good enough to use alone. And just out of curiosity is mdrol safer than Double Dragon SOS 500 to use. I realize there is 5mg of mdrol in DD SOS 500 plus another methylated ph but is mdrol safer for that. so basically would you suggest Mdrol over Double Dragon sos 500. I really dont want to screw my liver up for the rest of my life. If you suggest mdrol i might use cycle assist with it then pct assist, inhibit e, and clomid or nolva which ever is cheaper
i would think that a compound that has 2 methlyated ph's in it would be more toxic then another that just has one..reguardless they are all toxic and thats why you need to take cycle assist with it.. pct assist with some nolva or clomid would work for pct .

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
i believe inhibit-e is a suicide inhibitor in which it kills all estrogen which you do not want to do.. you just want to regulate it and bring it back down..if you kill it all then your body will re-produce it at a higher level which you dont want...

dv3eb

Awards
Alright i guess ill look into some mdrol. Is there anything that is a little milder in terms of side effects but gives similar gains.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
you will be fine..just make sure your taking support supps and drink lots of water... and get a serm for pct !!! then watch the magic happen in 3 weeks.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
also u might wanna look into getting beastdrol if you have any concern about getting bunk m-drol..its more expensive but i dont think theres been any complaints about it being bunk like there has been all over the place about m-drol..i still buy m-drol because its cheap and i have never got any bad batches..just something to think about..its up to you.

dv3eb

Awards
Do SERMs require a prescription. If they do i don't know how to get one i really don't go to the doctors alot

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
Do SERMs require a prescription. If they do i don't know how to get one i really don't go to the doctors alot
no you can get tabs without a prescription i believe..i and many of us use research chemicals as well.

JorDrol

Awards
you should look into Tokkyo nutrition, they got some pretty good products. tokkyo stack and tokkyo tren have worked the best for me. for a pct you can follow up with tokkyo clomidex and get cycle assist by competitive edge labs.

Innov8004

Innov8004

Awards
I have been studying every prohormone for the past year or so. I am 23 now and i am looking to increase my strength greatly. I have posted on here i would try Max LMG but then i was told P plex was better then i heard to take M drol. I have taken Double Dragon SOS 500 before with the PCT 350 as the post cycle and the only side effect i had was some headaches and acne. I don't want to spend over $115 on a cycle. I was leaning toward Pmag but i heard you need two bottles. What PH will work for strength and what PCT should I take with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for:
Strength
Size
Not bad sides
Cheap
Strength, Size, low sides, and cheap... haha your describing H-drol. Very good starting PH in my opinion to. Have fun

purelife1

$115 budget seems a little tight to it correctly..may have to spend a little more..better safe then sorry later

scottylook

Awards
Anybody hear anything on this Tokkyo nutrition place?

rush808

rush808

Awards
^DON'T Even bother, Tokkyo is a shadow of its former self. a once known company, that now sell over priced non-hormonal products. unless your looking for over priced dhea/caffiene pills with misleading names.

unless you can find they're old stuff. its not worth it.

Smith402

Awards
Double Dragon SOS 500
Max LMG 20mg
Hdrol 15mg
SD 5mg 5mg

what a bunch of overpriced junk

But on the other not if you reacted fine to 2 PH's and a DS stacked together shiat i would run 6weeks of SD at 20mg ED i dont go above that because i get terrible shin splints and back pumps

rush808

rush808

Awards
Sometimes I question the quality of the compounds in these prestacked PH AAS. Given some are at low doses, and every1 reacts differently.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
hdrol x2 - 59$ shipped
tamoxifen - varies but can be found for ~20$ shipped for 1 cycle

supports - I would go individual from swanson
-NAC x2
-Hawthorn Berries
-Celery Seed
-Saw Palmetto
-Taurine x2
= 42$ shipped

Total = 121$. Thats a bare minimum cycle, but enough supports for roughly another cycle.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes I question the quality of the compounds in these prestacked PH AAS. Given some are at low doses, and every1 reacts differently.
Exactly. If you can find it and their out there, Turinabol Lv from Primordial Performance is a full 6 week cycle. Good find if you can.