Thinking of a cutting cycle....

dntopiwala

Awards
Greetings.

Wanted to get some opinions from fellow ph users about this cycle.

6 week lean bulk/body composition

wk 1-6 (1test/4ad)
wk 1-2 5mg M1T
wk 5-6 16mg M4OHN

Reasoning for the M1T is to kick start the cycle until the 1test kicks in.

Background:

Training for almost 2.5 years. Was 310 lbs 31% bf when started and ended up 205lbs 13% currently. This will be my 2nd ph cycle.

On second last day of my first ph cycle with M4OHN

wk 1-4 M4OHN (6mg 1st week, 12mg 2nd week, 16mg 3rd and 4th)
wk 2-3 Tri-Max (11111222211111)
wk 2-4 M5AA (started with 20mg, currently on 40mg)

PCT will be:

wk 1-2 Nolva (20mg)
wk 1-2 MeatCort (6oxo/7-oxo mix), Guggle, E/C, Trysoine, Coconut Oil, HIIT cardio.

Results were good. Started 216 lbs 15.5% bf and ended with 205lbs 13% bf. Strength did not go down at all (if anything went up a bit), despite of the tri-max. Tri-max lethargy was also helped a LOT by m4ohn. Eating was at around 2200-2300 calories. In all, I am pretty pleased with the lean gains that one can achieve with M4OHN/M5AA combo. I would like to try doing this again (minus the tri-max) and eating bulking calories, to see what kinda gains can be made on this combo.

Lessons learned from the cycle:

1) KNOW your body. Listen to it. It has some very subtle and not so subtle ways of telling you what's gong on. Just because you throw androgens in there does not mean it WILL grow. It's like putting a race engine in a regular car....sure it can win a lot of races... but it depends on the driver.
2) M4OHN WILL enhance the effects of E/C stack in the beggining. Take half the dosage of E/C on the first couple of days of M4OHN and adjuct accordingly.
3) M4OHN will reduce your need for sleep as well. (feel better with less sleep) Take advantage of this. (I for one... worked out at 5am while on this)
4) Although Gyno COULD happen...DONT be paranoid about it. you WILL give yourself gyno symptoms if you think hard enough. If you keep pinching your nipplles every 10 minutes for a couple of days to see if they are sore...i got news for you..in a couple of days..THEY WILL BE. It is ALLRIGHT to have an itch on your nipple once in a while.
5) If you have a phobia of public rest rooms DO NOT take tri-max. You will **** a lot on this, and it will not come with a prior notice. TAKE fiber with this unless you wanna feel like the water tap just got turned on.
6) Drink loads of water. If you piss comes out almost clear while you are on this, you are doing a good job. Most of the time..it will be a little dis colorated. (mainly a little yellow...if it's DARK yellow, reddisd...stop your cycle)
7) Take Vit A/ C/ E / NAC/ R-ALA / Milk Thistle/ Hawthorne Berry. I personally take all that 3 times a day and I dont plan on stopping..even when I am NOT on.
8) Protein...if there ANY time to load up on protein..its while on. androgens increase protein synthesis...take protein...use protein...GROW.

I am sure I am missing a lot of things...but this is just to convey my results/opinions/suggestions.

I would appreciate it , if you guys/gals can share some info on the cycle I posted first and tell me if it looks sound for cutting. Goal is to maybe get to 10% bf.

Ears Open,
t00fan

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Greetings.

Wanted to get some opinions from fellow ph users about this cycle.

6 week lean bulk/body composition

wk 1-6 (1test/4ad)
wk 1-2 5mg M1T
wk 5-6 16mg M4OHN

Reasoning for the M1T is to kick start the cycle until the 1test kicks in.

Dntopiwala, you have a good understanding and good background. I personally like the strategy you've assumed. Be careful w/ vit. A everyday, however. After a few years, it can add up. Also, why not fill in the 3rd & 4th wks w/ more methyls? That's really what they're good for is fat burning and anti-cata when cutting. You might consider 10mg m1t for 3 & 4 or at least for 3 and then starting the m2ohn a wk early. I like m1t on a cutter because it kills my app. pretty well. I'm like you w/ the vitamins, I take a handfull of pills 3x a day and have been for years. People complain that it's a hassle to do, but it's just basic health insurance to me.

dntopiwala

Awards
Dntopiwala, you have a good understanding and good background. I personally like the strategy you've assumed. Be careful w/ vit. A everyday, however. After a few years, it can add up. Also, why not fill in the 3rd & 4th wks w/ more methyls? That's really what they're good for is fat burning and anti-cata when cutting. You might consider 10mg m1t for 3 & 4 or at least for 3 and then starting the m2ohn a wk early. I like m1t on a cutter because it kills my app. pretty well. I'm like you w/ the vitamins, I take a handfull of pills 3x a day and have been for years. People complain that it's a hassle to do, but it's just basic health insurance to me.
Thanks for the kind words Dr.D . I should have mentioned that the Vit A I take is taken in the form of Beta Carotene. As far as I've read... only needed quantities are converted to Vit A by your body and it has other hosts of benefits besides that.

As far as running M1T into wk 3-4.... I did not want to run M1T longer then 2 weeks specially since I am also using 1test. 1test/4ad cycle is also at the top of it's game in weeks 3-4, so i wanted to take advantage of that all by itself.

Maybe I'll run something like M5AA in wk 3-4. I had good results with M5AA on my last cycle. What do you think about that?

Open for suggestions,
t00fan

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'd run the M4OHN from week 3-6. Start it right after the two weeks of the M1T. Other than that, I like it.

dntopiwala

Awards
Personally, I'd run the M4OHN from week 3-6. Start it right after the two weeks of the M1T. Other than that, I like it.
Well allrighty then :)

Here goes 1 more try:

wk 1-6 1test/4ad (wk1-3~200/300, wk4-6~ 320/480)
wk 1-2 M1T (wk1~10mg, wk2~5mg)
wk 3-6 M4OHN (wk1~8mg, wk2~12mg, wk3~16mg, wk4~20mg)

I like it....cant wait to start this cycle. Lemme know what you guys think.

Let's hear it,
t00fan

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Taking all those liver protectors while oncycle is going to enhance your liver's ability to destroy these compounds. Every technical document about steroid usage (and prohormone usage) that I've read says don't take liver protectors while oncycle; only when off-cycle, but they are aboslutely necessary for PCT. I could be wrong of course, but there seems to be a hell of a lot of documentation to say otherwise.

dntopiwala

Awards
Taking all those liver protectors while oncycle is going to enhance your liver's ability to destroy these compounds. Every technical document about steroid usage (and prohormone usage) that I've read says don't take liver protectors while oncycle; only when off-cycle, but they are aboslutely necessary for PCT. I could be wrong of course, but there seems to be a hell of a lot of documentation to say otherwise.
That is definately an interesting take on it... Is it then suggested to use the Liver Supps just like you would Nolva? i.e keep it on hand..incase you need it during cycle..if not ..use it in PCT?

I think that's a little risky with a compount like M1T, but that's just my opinion.

Love to hear some more views,
t00fan

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't think you would be able to notice any liver-related side effects in any decent amount of time. The only side effect you'd be able to spot would be jaundice. If jaundice shows up you should stop your cycle ASAP and probably go to the doctor, or possibly even the hospital. So as a result, the only time you should really use liver supplements is post-cycle. There might be exceptions to this rule, but I don't know them. I know Big Cat says that taking liver protectors is very detrimental to gains from prohormones and oral steroids. Some of the more toxic oral steroids though like Halotestin have to be taken with liver protectors though to make sure you don't get yourself a hospitalized. Basically those particular orals just won't be as effective as a result.