Awards
test cyp 500/wk
eq 600/wk
arimadex/ .25 EOD
HCG 500/wk wks 4-12

PCT with nolva

Also adding m-drol for first 4 weeks 10/10/20/20

12 week cycle (maybe 14)

first pin will be tomorrow 1030AM,I'll be taking my m-drol pre-wo at 1230pm.
I'll be keeping a scattered log, just updating here and there.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
thats layed out really well. should be fun.

imasleep

Awards
I'm in.
First cycle ever? How old are you? Never any oral cycles?
Nah I've run a few phs before, first time pinning though. Starting pics.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just got done first workout, great workout cuz of placebo. My buddy pinned it for me, right glute.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
drop the eq or increase the doseage you wont see that **** till week 8-9 if u take that amount

imasleep

Awards
Ok guys, second shot was today, I did it myself, right quad..was terrified but barely felt anything, a little blood on the way out nothing too bad. I think the mdrols kicking in, I've gained 2.5lbs...prob water weight. But I'm def noticing better pumps at the gym.

imasleep

Awards
My third shot is tomorrow morning, but I want to workout in the morning. Would it make a difference if I took my shot tonight instead?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
My third shot is tomorrow morning, but I want to workout in the morning. Would it make a difference if I took my shot tonight instead?
nope, doesnt matter. if youre experiencing pain cuz youre new to this game, id reccomend doing it at night before bed so you not all sore n stuff ya know?:grouphug:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I enjoyed my first inject cycle.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Looking to do cycle like this for my first pin cycle. I have run 3 PH's so far and figure I might as well get legit already :D

imasleep

Awards
3 pins in now. I think I'm injecting to hard or something, my left quad is soooo sore 2 days later. it hurts. what could i do to ease this?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't take the pain in my quads from the injects. I pretty much stayed with Delts and would rotate in my right glute (I avoided my left due to previous sciatica pain and didn't want to take any chances). One thing you can do to help with the pain is cut the test with sterile grape or cotton seed oil. That really helped the post injection pain for me. Also inject very slowly and preheat the oil before injecting.

imasleep

Awards
For 165lbs, is a one inch needle too big for delts?

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Nice dude ! keep us posted on strength/weight ! I can't wait to see what the end results are

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
For 165lbs, is a one inch needle too big for delts?
Yes, but don't push it all the way in anyway, once in a great while needles can break off at the base.
When injecting two days before leg day, hit glutes or delts not quads, and shoot the upper outer quadrant of the glute to avoid the sciatic

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop the equip. It will do nothing for you but raise your hemocrit levels over the top. It will not give you any real vascularity; it won't help with your joints and it's so weak that you might as well use BAC water. That's actually the consensus of most guys who have been on AAS for a number of years and have had a chance to truly evaluate it. Equip will do absolultely nothing for, at any dosage; except clog your arteries and heart.

kyran

Awards
Being new to injecting I don't really think you are going to get a 100% pain free injection since your muscles are not used to being pinned. To make the pain as minimal as possible try injecting very very slowly, and try not to let the pin move around too much when it is in. If you are getting a little swelling a few hours later you can always use a warm towel over the injection site to help increase the blood flow in that area and reduce clotting, I have done this before and it has definitely helped.

imasleep

Awards
sorry guys, i forgot to log. im debating not even using the hcg right now , would that be a huge problem?

tuRkx

Awards
try pinnin the side of your quad where the hammie and quad meets,theres a soft spot there you go in..Test made my delts sore as fuk.Never pinned in the arse.

NCMarcus82

NCMarcus82

Awards
subbed, Im looking to start T450 for my first inj next week

imasleep

Awards
Decided on not running the HCG...started half a pill of arimadex today since tomorrow is my last day of m-drol. So far from the cycle I've gained 5lbs (haven't upped cals yet), vascularity and strength have been up.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Up the cals now dude, If your lifting heavier weights and probably spending more time in the gym, you are burning more cals and need to keep a positive energy balance to gain muscle.

kyran

Awards
At your weight and body type (from the pic) I think that off of four weeks on mdrol you should have gained a little more than 5 lbs. Listen to timmah and up your calories. This doesn't mean start pounding fast food to get more cals, just eat more of what you are already eating.

About time in the gym; I read an article and have heard a couple pros believe in the theory that when bulking you should try and spend the least amount of time in the gym as possible. Get in, do what you planned, and get out. This is supposed to allow for the least amount of kcal expenditure, leading to the maximum amount of growth.

On the hCG, it is not a must have, but it definitely makes recovery that much easier. I say if you already have it, use it.

imasleep

Awards
At your weight and body type (from the pic) I think that off of four weeks on mdrol you should have gained a little more than 5 lbs. Listen to timmah and up your calories. This doesn't mean start pounding fast food to get more cals, just eat more of what you are already eating.

About time in the gym; I read an article and have heard a couple pros believe in the theory that when bulking you should try and spend the least amount of time in the gym as possible. Get in, do what you planned, and get out. This is supposed to allow for the least amount of kcal expenditure, leading to the maximum amount of growth.

On the hCG, it is not a must have, but it definitely makes recovery that much easier. I say if you already have it, use it.
Yup, I finally upped cals and gained 10 lbs in a week and half!
Also I have a bottle of trenadrol (ph), any way i can incorporate that into my cycle? maybe last 4-6 weeks?

ps i also pinned 3 times in a row on my right quad..how bad is that?

NCMarcus82

NCMarcus82

Awards
how does that test feel ? Im in week 2 of test400 and I dont have nearly the pain everyone screams about. Makes me wonder are people just playing when they say it hurts. Its fairly rough for about 2 days then im good.