PHs, Lethargy, and Side Effects

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I ran a 6 week run of PPs LV Turinabol last fall. I had a good bit of joint pain and lethargy which I guess is common for that compound. I'm not bagging on the compound as I am succeptible to joint pain anyway. But, the lethargy did suck.

Are there any effective ways to deal with the lethargy other than stims? I used some Black Cats with the run but I was wondering if there were better ways to combat the lethargy. I don't currently use a preworkout formula and I don't really like using too many stims. I'm very sensitive to them and low doses are effective with me but, it also hoses my sleep. I also drink a LOT of coffee.

Also, if anyone wants to post their opinions or experiences with other compounds, the info would be appreciated. I know I can find the same info by reading logs but, it would nice to have a good list in one single post.

Just to keep it simple, I'd say for my Turinabol run:

Turinabol: Lethargy, joint pain. Worked as advertised. I kept an honest 7-8lbs after my PCT and dropped about 2-3% body fat. I ran Dermacrine with it so my suppression was minimal and libido did not drop much. Everything seemed back to normal after the PP Test Recovery Stack.

Superdrol?

Boladrol?

Tren?

Others?

EDIT: I'm using the term "PH" generically here as I know a lot of these compounds are actually oral AASs or PSs.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is why I recommend a test base, and why it's used with all successful cycles. Test will mitigate the lethargy, and quite frankly gives you a completely different experience overall. If you are using ph's and don't want to pin, then Dermacrine is great for this. You could also just wait on our AndroSeries to come out and have all bases covered.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil and cissus does wonders for my joints.

Used hcgenerate once I was 2 weeks into mdxt cycle and had some bad lethargy...got rid of my lethargy within a couple of days.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil and cissus does wonders for my joints.
I'm on fish oil for sure but I have never tried cissus. I may look into it. However, I have had a severe neck injury in the past with 2 surgeries to boot and nothing is going to keep my neck and shoulder from hurting. And, it got worse with the Turinabol

Used hcgenerate once I was 2 weeks into mdxt cycle and had some bad lethargy...got rid of my lethargy within a couple of days.
2 votes for HCGenerate:
Thread 1
Thread 2

This is why I recommend a test base, and why it's used with all successful cycles. Test will mitigate the lethargy, and quite frankly gives you a completely different experience overall. If you are using ph's and don't want to pin, then Dermacrine is great for this. You could also just wait on our AndroSeries to come out and have all bases covered.
What do you mean by pin? Also, would PPs AndroHard be effective in the same way as the Dermacrine?

FYI, I am eagerly awaiting the Andro series for sure. But, I am going on a cruise in April and I want to have a good run soon and have PCT fully taken care of so I can be lean, mean, and a love making monster in the cabin with the wifey :afro:

I don't think the Andro series will arrive in time so I am going with other options. I'll probably do the Andro series mid to late summer.

Thanks to everyone for the input. I learn something every time I log in here. I appreciate it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pin I mean injectable test. AndroHard will work very nicely as well, and parlay it's own gains i.e lean mass and strength gains.

Glad you are learning bud;)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
In addition to the advice already given, you should look into glucosamine, chondroitin and msm for your joint pain, many, many sponsors products have those ingredients. I found that at certain times, I cant be without them as a staple, or I cant take the pain.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
In addition to the advice already given, you should look into glucosamine, chondroitin and msm for your joint pain, many, many sponsors products have those ingredients. I found that at certain times, I cant be without them as a staple, or I cant take the pain.
Already got it, I just failed to list it. Thanks for the input though, I genuinely appreciate it.