Awards
  • Established
1) Add powder to oil.
2) Heat until dissolved.
3) Filter.
4) Heat shock 3 times.
5) Let cool and enjoy.

Chemo

BTW, the directions would be more specific with a more specific question i.e. - How do I make "X" concentration with "Y" compound for a final volume of "Z"?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Of course, how can I forget such small things like BA/ BB? ;) Good catch...

BTW, it should be noted that since you are dealing with cypionates it would behoove you to review information of optimal volume of BB since that co-solvent is particularly efficient with those esters.

Chemo

Rock Lee

Awards
So can you tell me how I would go about making a 25 ml vial of 5AA cypionate with a 200 mg/ml concentration?

Also for future reference in regards to BA/BB...(I know this is a really newbie question) how do you know what concentration to use and how many ml of each product to use?

Maybe a better question would be is there a thread/article anywhere that kind of just talks about making powders into injectables in general? Like is there a general protocol that can always be used when making them?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
200 mg/mL x 25 mL = 5000 mg (5 grams) of powder needed

Add the oil matrix (oil, BA, BB) to the powder in a measuring device and dissolve. After it is dissolved add enough matrix to bring back to volume. Filter, heat shock, enjoy.

Chemo

Rock Lee

Awards
I get that part. It's the percentages of BA/BB that I'm confused about. How do people come up with what percentages to use of each benzyl? Just preferance based on trial and error? Or are the percentages used based on the ester? Like Always use 5% BA and 10% BB when dealing with cypionates?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
2.5% BA if your sterile technique is pristine
Go up to 5% BA if your sterile technique is not pristine

For cyps, go with about 10% BB for solutions up to 300 mg/mL

Chemo

Rock Lee

Awards
One last question (I think/hope): So BB is optional then? It seems like if you were to look up 5 different conversion recipes, only 1 of them would use BB. Is it not needed?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
For cypionates BB is necessary for a painfree brew!

REASON: BB is a co-solvent that is specifically matched for the cypionate ester. It will stabilize the batch so it does not crash and also keeps it in solution longer while in depot. While it may work to a certain degree with other esters (such as enanthates, props, etc) it is MOST EFFECTIVE with cypionates.

Chemo

uridium245

Awards
The following ratios/amount should give you the consentrations you want. Maybe Chemo can double check my math on this.

BA@4%=1ml
BB@10%=2.5ml
5 grams 5AA Cyp
17.5ml USP Oil

Don't forget to filter & bake. Hope this helps, it should be pretty pain free. Painfull injects are usually caused by too high a consentration (>300mg/ml) or too much ba. :thumbsup:

uridium245

Awards
250 degrees for 45 minutes. Then filter. (Ops I guess I should have written bake then filter above.) Some people prefer higher temps for shorter periods, but anything over 180-200 degrees should sterilize your batch and be above the melting point for most anabolics. Some also recommend heat shocking the batch 3 times at 350 degrees for shorter periods. I got the time and temp I use from one of Kitchen Chemist posts and its worked fine. No infections, not even a mild temp, and nothing has fallen out of solution. :drunk:

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
CEM offers kits, but they don't include BB...why, they just use BA..here is what one of the kits contains:

1 - 50ml sealed sterile vile. 1 – 60ml empty mixing bottle. 1 – 10cc sterile syringe. 2 – 18g X 1½� sterile needles. 1 - .45 syringe filter. 1 - .2 syringe filter. 1 – Coffee filter. 60cc Cotton seed oil. 8cc Benzyl Alcohol.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't you just use a universal kit, like the ones sold at F***Farm for 5aa and 1T cyp.

shredded

Awards
can 5aa cyp be mde @ 300mgs ? and be pain free ? i got 15 gms i want to make 50 ccs.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
CEM offers kits, but they don't include BB...why, they just use BA..here is what one of the kits contains:

1 - 50ml sealed sterile vile. 1 – 60ml empty mixing bottle. 1 – 10cc sterile syringe. 2 – 18g X 1½� sterile needles. 1 - .45 syringe filter. 1 - .2 syringe filter. 1 – Coffee filter. 60cc Cotton seed oil. 8cc Benzyl Alcohol.
bump for some kind of input

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
BA is a bacteriostatic agent and some mistakenly use it as a co-solvent. However, for cypionates, it is best to use BB as a co-solvent.

IMO, the best method of making preps is to source the ingredients yourself and make the batch. Get some BB...your inject site will thank you.

Chemo