stack help epi/katana

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for some stack help.

I want to stack Epi-Strong and Katanadrol (Orastan E and Prostanozol) from Mr Supps for a 4 week cycle. I was going to use liver juice while on it

Then for PCT the Test Recovery stack from primordial (toco 8, sustain alpha, ergo max) is there anything else i should add for my cycle or PCT? I have run H-drol and used the Test Recovery stack and did well, but this is a little stronger with 2 phs.

Thank you

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd try to run the katandrol 6 weeks. other than that, you should use AI Sports Cycle Support or your choice of other cycle support. Don't fall for the "just use milk thistle" nonsense, the liver enzyme hit isn't as bad as the cholesterol damage, and other things that come along with being on cycle.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed^

And you should also look into getting a SERM.

Weeks 1 & 2: Epi 30 mg, Kat 200 mg
Weeks 3 & 4: Epi 45 mg, Kat 200 mg
Week 5: Kat 200 mg
Week 6: Start PCT.

OR

Weeks 1 & 2: Epi 30 mg, Katana 250 mg
Weeks 3 & 4: Epi 45 mg, Katana 250 mg
Week 5: PCT

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the help, where can you pick up a serm? you can message me if it can't be put on the forum.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I;d use something more comprehensive then liver juice imo...

N2guard is a fully comprehensive support supp, I have used this, Cycle assist and cycle support. I believe in going over the top though, so I keep some extra gse for bp and NAC for my liver. Milk thistle doesn't do JACK on cycle, it will only help repair any damage POST cycle.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the input, im going with katanadrol and havoc for 4 weeks for a cut/lean mass gains. support with cycle support. pct with test recovery stack

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gonna pick up nolva. i doubt i'll need it as most logs people say they never used it due to relatively mildness of the two ph's.

i did h-drol before and recovered fine after 6 weeks without a SERM

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice... pick up some Nolva and run it for PCT. Epi may be mild, but it will shut you down. I generally see total testosterone at 200ish after an Epi cycle. That warrants a SERM IMO. And since you will be adding Katana to the mix use the Nolva for sure.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice... pick up some Nolva and run it for PCT. Epi may be mild, but it will shut you down. I generally see total testosterone at 200ish after an Epi cycle. That warrants a SERM IMO. And since you will be adding Katana to the mix use the Nolva for sure.
He should scrap all of his PCT and just use forma!! :mischievous:

JK, no one do that, it would be really irresponsible.

OP, you should pick up some DAA for pct. Also I recommend Torem instead of Nolva, as does Dr. D. It's going to bring up LH and FSH faster than Nolva (or so it is said) and the side effects are negligible compared to nolva.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He should scrap all of his PCT and just use forma!! :mischievous:

JK, no one do that, it would be really irresponsible.

OP, you should pick up some DAA for pct. Also I recommend Torem instead of Nolva, as does Dr. D. It's going to bring up LH and FSH faster than Nolva (or so it is said) and the side effects are negligible compared to nolva.
Forma-stanzol would be great addition :D

I think Torem should be used by people who are more advanced in steroids. Torem will generally raise estrogen higher than Nolva or Clomid. I've read it has a higher estrogenicity, and saw someones bloodwork after using Torem with pretty high estrogen.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You may also want some type of joint support. Epi can dry the joints pretty bad. Bulk Cissus is the best way to go, but Glucosamine and MSM also help a lot too.

Keep the fish oil high on cycle too....around 12-15g daily

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
DAA = D-aspartic acid I assume?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I want to stack Epi-Strong and Katanadrol (Orastan E and Prostanozol) from Mr Supps for a 4 week cycle.
Thank you
I didn't read the rest, because what is in bold letters is incorrect.

it is not pro stanozol (brand name orastan E originally)

it is furazabol thp ether, brand name orastan A originally.

I didn't read the rest because If you dont know what you are taking, well, you shouldn't be using the stuff. so no need for pct.

this goes for the reps too, who didn't catch it and correct it. giving advice when you dont even know what the correct compound is.

you all should be ashamed of yourselves. :spank:

also, i wouldn't stack to dht derivatives together. but you probably dont know what that means.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
it is not pro stanozol (brand name orastan E originally)

it is furazabol thp ether, brand name orastan A originally.

I didn't read the rest because If you dont know what you are taking, well, you shouldn't be using the stuff. so no need for pct..
According to the info posted at MR, the ingredients are Orestan E and Prostanozol. Are you saying MR posted their ingredients incorrectly or what?

Katnanadrol is a high dosed powerful version Orastan E (not Orastan A) and Prostanozol . Mrsupps.com dosed it right this time.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to the info posted at MR, the ingredients are Orestan E and Prostanozol. Are you saying MR posted their ingredients incorrectly or what?
apparently you dont know I used to work for ntbm until I voluntarily quit.

that wording is only that way so when you google either name, orastan A, or orastan E, katanadrol will come up on your hits.

it's just a marketing scheme.

but I'm getting tired of newbs thinking I dont know what I'm talking about, if you dont think I'm right, why dont you go do some research before posting and making yourself look stupid.

:friday:

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
According to the info posted at MR, the ingredients are Orestan E and Prostanozol.

apparently you dont know I used to work for ntbm until I voluntarily quit.

that wording is only that way so when you google either name, orastan A, or orastan E, katanadrol will come up on your hits. it's just a marketing scheme.

I simply asked you a simple and non offensive question because your statement conflicted with what is on the website and which is also what the OP quoted. I did NOT say you were wrong which is why I asked for a clarification. And no, I did not know or particularly care who you used to work for.

but I'm getting tired of newbs thinking I dont know what I'm talking about, if you dont think I'm right, why dont you go do some research before posting and making yourself look stupid.

:friday:
No one forces you to come in here and answer questions. You should probably try the decaf jacka55 or find a different hobby. And wash the sand out of your VaJJ if you going to try to deal with other people. :tool:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...

OP, sorry I read too fast. Fura thp ether, and it is fine to run it with Epi-strong.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I simply asked you a simple and non offensive question because your statement conflicted with what is on the website and which is also what the OP quoted. I did NOT say you were wrong which is why I asked for a clarification. And no, I did not know or particularly care who you used to work for.

No one forces you to come in here and answer questions. You should probably try the decaf jacka55 or find a different hobby. And wash the sand out of your VaJJ if you going to try to deal with other people. :tool:
would you like a w'aaa burger to go with your french cries?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
would you like a w'aaa burger to go with your french cries?
LOL....just go away man. Go meditate on the teachings of your sifu and mebbe you'll discover enlightenment on why you are such a failure in life. Internet/keyboard warriors don't impress me and your posts are of no help whatsoever to the OP here. Show a little respect to him if nothing else.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
flame me if you want but i need help finding where to get a SERM, my contact fell through. Yes it was a bad idea to not have it physically in my hands but its done with and I need to get a serm for the PCT

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just realized that you're not supposed to put this on. if someone could message me i guess? I hear that erase works too. Im stacking Havoc and Katanadrol 2.0 right now and taking cycle support

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't take Erase on cycle. Havoc will bring down your estrogen levels anyways, any more, and you will get sides only and nothing beneficial.

You can use it starting week 2 or 3 in PCT in conjunction with a SERM. Really not hard to find.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I want to stack Epi-Strong and Katanadrol (Orastan E and Prostanozol) from Mr Supps for a 4 week cycle. I was going to use liver juice while on it

Then for PCT the Test Recovery stack from primordial (toco 8, sustain alpha, ergo max) is there anything else i should add for my cycle or PCT? I have run H-drol and used the Test Recovery stack and did well, but this is a little stronger with 2 phs.

Thank you
I'm going to disagree with the guys here, and say that if you're only doing a 4-week cycle that a SERM is NOT needed for PCT, and that the Testosterone Recovery Stack is adequate.

As far as ON-cycle support supplements, these should be your basics:

Milk Thistle (liver) ONLY IF METHYLATED COMPOUNDS
600-1000 mg/day (spread over 2 doses)
Dose 1 - 300-500 mg first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 300-500 mg 8-10 hours post-Dose 1

Hawthorne Berry (blood pressure/cholesterol)
3g/day (with meals, spread over 3 doses)
Dose 1 - 1g with breakfast
Dose 2- 1g with lunch
Dose 3 - 1g with dinner

Garlic (blood pressure/cholesterol)
600-700 mg/day (with meals, spread over 2 doses)
Dose 1 - 300-350mg with breakfast
Dose 2 - 300-350mg with lunch

Taurine (back pumps/hydration/headaches)
5-10g/day
Dose 1 - 5g first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 5g 40-min pre-training

Potassium (cramps/back pumps/hydration/headaches)

~Rosie~