Havoc/Trenadrol

J

JohnnyQ

Awards
What's going on guys. Im new to this forum and need some guidance. I've been doing my research but still have some questions. I want to be as safe as i can while running my cycle. My goal is to gain at least 10-15lbs while slimming up a lil.

This is what my cycle looks like.

Pre Cycle:
2 Week AI Cycle Support

Havoc
30/30/30/30
Tren
60/60/90/90

PCT:
Nolva
40/40/20/20
Aromasin
20/20/20/20
AI Cycle Support
Fish Oil

Questions:
Should I use Aromasin throughout my cycle and during PCT?
What should I use for my libido once I finish my cycle?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
What's the drug profile of trenadrol ? Havoc is good old epi and if trenadrol stands up to something like Tren Xtreme than that is a very good but potent stack

N

NuclearTren

Awards
is this your first cycle? I would avoid havoc and go with good ol test e. Havoc gives you a higher chance of getting gyno

J

JohnnyQ

Awards
This is my 2nd. My first cycle was Mathasadrol. I was young and stupid and didn't do my research. I got good gains, but messed up on my PCT. I've been reading up on this Havoc/Tren combo and I've heard real good things. I just wanted to get some input.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I've done it , it's a great stack! Man I wish I could find me some more legit trenadrol. No other oral tren compared!

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
is this your first cycle? I would avoid havoc and go with good ol test e. Havoc gives you a higher chance of getting gyno
Would have to disagree with you on that. Havoc has anti-gyno properties and there have been plenty of dudes on here that even ran epi to get rid of some mild gyno. I think Havoc is a great first cycle. It was my first, and it was incredible for me. I gained 30 lbs and the strength gains were huge. You just MUST take plenty of joint support, it dries you out big time and the joint pain can get pretty severe around the end of your cycle. JMO.

J

JohnnyQ

Awards
Thanks for the replies fellas. But can you tell me if my PCT looks ok? and do you see any real benefit of taking Aromasin during my cycle?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Would have to disagree with you on that. Havoc has anti-gyno properties and there have been plenty of dudes on here that even ran epi to get rid of some mild gyno. I think Havoc is a great first cycle. It was my first, and it was incredible for me. I gained 30 lbs and the strength gains were huge. You just MUST take plenty of joint support, it dries you out big time and the joint pain can get pretty severe around the end of your cycle. JMO.
Jesus how much of that was lean gains?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT I would suggest Clomid instead of Nolva for Tren based products. What does your bottle say on the trenadrol? 3mg servings or 30mg? I've ran the 30mg twice which I believe is the newest of the two and better. If I were you I'd see if you cant score some extra trenadrol and stretch your cycle out to 6 weeks, and use the havoc for the last four. Trenadrol's sweet spot I found to be around week 4 or 5, and the second time I was running it at 90mg a day starting week 3 and still it kicked in on week 4 as far as size gains go.
Also, if you're gonna run clomid instead of nolva (which I highly suggest) make sure you taper down to a low dose your last couple weeks so you don't have a gyno problem post cycle, as trenadrol will do this to you.
You could run the aromasin at real low dose on cycle, but if I were you I would only run it thru the second half of your cycle. I've never used it, used a transdermal AI instead which did wonders.

p.s.
I might have some leftover Trenadrol in my cupboard ;)

J

JohnnyQ

Awards
Thanks FL3X for all that information. But I have a couple of questions. Why do u suggest Clomid over Nova? All the research I did lead me to belive that Nova was better. Also what is an "transdermal AI"? What is the difference between that and Aromasin?

So if I went with the 6 week it would look like this?

Havoc:
0/0/30/30/30/30

Tren:
60/60/90/90/90/90

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check your pm's

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
Jesus how much of that was lean gains?[/QUOTE

around half, I ate everything in front of my face and stopped doing cardio all together. about 6 months after the cycle I still had about 15lbs of the 30. I honestly think I could have kept more buuuuttt I wasn't exactly well schooled on PCT, and I went with over the counter. Not the best decision but a learning experience.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
cissus, fish/flax oil at high doses(5-7 caps)
Agreed

I take 12 caps fish oil, 1.6g Cissus X 2 ED am pm and also Animal Flex ED

The Animal Flex is a great product and i started using after running this stack in the form of a PH known as Spawn epi/tren great cycle but joints were really sore after 3 weeks of Flex fixed this and now I take all year round with Cissus and fish-oil

U can get if for as cheap as $19.99 for 44 day supply check out the product profile

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Anabolics 27
Honey Anabolics 16
BigBicepBill Cycle Logs 0
J Cycle Logs 0
T Post Cycle Therapy 11