Kyran's Blow the F up Log

kyran

Awards
Wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be starting a log of this cycle starting on the 24th, I have used all of the AAS and ancillaries before except the tren, I have heard nothing but great things about its muscle building and hardening abilities so I am stoked to try it out. anyways here it is, any input is appreciated:

1-15 Test E 500mg EW
1-9 Deca 300mg EW
11-16 Tren Ace 37.5mg ED
1-4 SD 20/20/30/30
4-16 hCG 500IU EW

I have been on HGH now for the past week at 3 IU ED 5 on 2 off and will be running this throughout the entire cycle. Also when I introduce the Tren Ace in week 11 I will also be pyramiding T3.

The PCT will consist of clomid, nolva and a SARM.

I have adex on hand for estro, prami for prolactin, and nolva as well.

Goals for the cycle will be to EXPLODE the first 10 weeks on the test/deca/SD and then harden up what was gained and lose some fat while slowly cutting calories during the last 6 weeks.

The test and tren are Omega Labs, Deca is sciroxx, and SD is CEL M-drol.

I will post pictures before of course as well as at the end of weeks 4, 10 (bulking phase), and 16 (cutting phase).

Special thanks to Unreal Machine for helping me put this together!

come along for the ride! :friday:

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I've used both suppliers. Both great.
Scrap the SD and throw in actual orals.

I know it's late for suggestions but that's mine.

kyran

Awards
I do have a lot of dbol lying around as a matter of fact! maybe swap the dbol for the SD and maybe low dose or pulse the SD with the tren during the cut phase? thoughts?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I would take dbol over SD any day.
You should get some stano tabs to run along side your tren.

I don't mean to confuse you even more but I don't really like the idea of deca and tren in the same cycle. Deca has a very long half life (16 days) and your ace is a very fast ether. You want to do 2 oils and you are looking to bulk go Deca for the first half and EQ for the second.

Tren is great. Don't get me wrong. The best I have ever looked was on tren. The worst I have ever looked was on Deca. I don't know what the hell would happen if I did both.Ha.

Have fun though....

But ya, get some tabs to run with your tren. var, tbol, winny...anything that will harden you up. That deca is going to turn you into a human rollie pollie.

kyran

Awards
I injected 3 IU GH and 80mcg clen upon waking and went to the gym for my morning cardio. I did 15 minutes on the stair stepper and 30 minutes incline walk on the treadmill.

well today was leg day and the workout was great. It went like this:
Squat:
135x12
205x10
275x8
365x4

Leg press, Lunges, Ham curls and finished it off with Leg extensions and Calf press.

I just started going heavier again on my squats, I injured my back a couple months back, so I was very happy with my last set of 365. I noticed tonight that my legs had some awesome vascularity that I have never had before, so I think I am starting to see some of the effects from the GH.

Chest Tomorrow I can't wait to hit it.

I also made the decision to start the AAS on monday, I plan on updating this log every couple of days or so.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
NPP would have been a better choice to run instead of the longer acting deca, since you're only doing 9 weeks. Would definitely extend it if possible.

kyran

Awards
I know!! couldn't get my hands on it though :-/ but I do however have enough for another week of deca if I want. Is that extra week going to make that big of a difference though?

how long would you recommend to run deca for to get its full effects?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I know!! couldn't get my hands on it though :-/ but I do however have enough for another week of deca if I want. Is that extra week going to make that big of a difference though?

how long would you recommend to run deca for to get its full effects?
I would run the deca min 14 weeks, preferably 16. It takes a good 7+ weeks to actually kick in and start working, so only doing 9 weeks, you're really going to have it working in full force for 2 weeks or so. Doesnt really seem worth it.

kyran

Awards
Isn't deca only supposed to take 5 weeks to kick in? That is about when I noticed a difference last time I ran it..

kyran

Awards
Hey guys pinned my daily 3IU of growth this morning along side 80mcg of clen and hit cardio. 15 minutes on the bike and 30 mins on the treadmill incline walk. Today was my last day on the clen =( but I am looking forward to starting up the AAS tomorrow!

I went back later in the day to hit some arms, my pump was insane and I am starting to see veins in my arms that I have never seen before. I have also begun to see the top 4 abs coming in. I am just loving every minute on the growth so far.

anyways the highlights of the workout were:
barbell curl 125x6
DB hammer curl 60x6
tri push down 185x8
behind the head rope tri extension 120x8

after these I finished up with a superset of reverse curls/preacher curls and then a final superset of drag curls and wide grip straight bar skullcrushers.

pump was awesome, planning on a good chest workout for tomorrow. anxious to pin and finally get this show on the road! :)

kyran

Awards
Today was day 1.
I pinned my usual 3 IU growth.
I pinned 300mg Deca and 250mg Test E around noon.
I also took 30mg of Dbol.

I had some pain in my arse after the deca and test injections but I am going to contribute that to injecting too quickly (I was really pumped to start and didn't take my usual amount of time to inject).

I also have a question has anyone had general joint pain while on serostim? or any gh for that matter. I know this can be a pretty common side but I was wondering what you guys took to help alleviate it?

Today was chest, nothing too impressive today numbers wise, here it is:
incline barbell 275x3
decline barbell 250x7

then went on to hammer strength incline superset with reverse grip bench, then incline flys superset with a triangle pushup and finished off with seated pec fly machine. Pump was good, had some nice veins goin in my chest that I hadn't seen before so all in all I am quite happy.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Ya I noticed Deca around week 5 or 6.

kyran

Awards
3 IU serostim
30mg dbol
3g Taurine

today was back day slowly working back into heavy deadlifts, I hurt my lower back a while back doing squats. went like this:
Deadlift 405x5
Seated cable row 200x8
Lat pull downs 200x8

finished up with some high volume stuff. single arm cable rows, a superset with shoulder extension and lying db rows, finished with some close grip lat pulls.

pump was good and felt great to be able to DL again. Was a couple lbs up on the scale today from yesterday, so the dbol is probably starting to exert its effects, this is how I usually respond to dbol. I will be dosing adex every other day at .25g to combat this.

Diet has been clean as usual. Can't wait to start seeing some monsterous pumps in the upcoming weeks on the dbol!!! :)

kyran

Awards
same regimen as before:
3 IU GH upon waking
30mg dbol
.25mg adex

Today was shoulders. I was supposed to hit tris with them but they were pretty damn sore from arms the other day. here it is:

wide grip up right barbell row 195x8
DB shoulder press 75x8

then went on to superset seated side laterals with reverse flys, and finished with a superset of shrugs and front raises.

pump was nice after the last set of upright rows. veins still very visible, but I could tell some of the water weight I put on so far went to my arms, they appeared more bulky than usual.

got my next test injection tomorrow 1cc into the delt, and a day off from the growth.

have a question for you guys. anyone here get a pain in their forearms when going heavy on say barbell curls? I had this a long time ago and it went away on its own, but now its back. I was wondering if it could be the beginnings of CT from the GH? any thoughts/experience/treatments that worked?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
have a question for you guys. anyone here get a pain in their forearms when going heavy on say barbell curls? I had this a long time ago and it went away on its own, but now its back. I was wondering if it could be the beginnings of CT from the GH? any thoughts/experience/treatments that worked?
Stop doing straight bar and wide-grip curls and try going with higher reps less weight for a couple weeks.

gidemon

Banned
Awards
looks good to me man...im gona sit back and watch this 1

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Well everyone is different, but even still, not kicking in til week 5 or 6, only gives you 3-4 weeks of the deca being at full force in your system. I dunno, maybe its just me, but that seems like a waste.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
Getting ready for my first "legit" cycle. Thanks for the good info and pics. subscribed

kyran

Awards
Stop doing straight bar and wide-grip curls and try going with higher reps less weight for a couple weeks.
Thanks for the advice I will try this out as tomorrow is my arms day. luckily it doesnt hurt much doing anything heavy for tris so thats good, we will just have to make due with the bis though.

250mg Test E into delt
30mg dbol
3g taurine
no GH today or tomorrow

Legs:
squat
135x12
225x10
315x8
385x4

Leg Press
14 plates total x 6 full ROM

then finished with ham curls leg extension and calf press.

I definitely felt the dbol today, the 395 on squat felt quite light will definitely be going for 405 next time around. Pump was good, my muscles are looking more full, I was unable to get my dry morning weight upon wake up I will try to tomorrow but I have been sleeping out recently which is making it hard to do so.

Will update you guys tomorrow after arms!

FelipeBR

FelipeBR

Awards
you're with a good mass already.

I would add anavar or stanozolol on weeks 13-16 ad get a huge focus on cutt.

kyran

Awards
The long(er) term goal is to compete at the end of this year or the beginning of the next. I was going to use this as the cycle to gain my mass on and use the entire summer to train naturally and keep a bulking mentality going until september, at that time I would begin slowly cutting, and introducing AAS again to prep for the show.

kyran

Awards
30mg Dbol
.25mg adex
No GH today

Today was arms, workout went well. Focused on lighter weight higher reps and going for the squeeze with every contraction for bis and it went well. I didn't aggravate my forearm until my very last set of standing EZ bar curls which was awesome. I put up some nice numbers on some tri exercises though.

standing db curl 45x10
standing wide grip EZ bar 65x10 half rep/full rep sets
tri pushdown 195x8
dips on assisted pullup machine 175x8

then finished with 2 super sets: standing behind the head extension/hammer curls and then reverse curls/tri kickback

almost all the weight today felt much lighter than I thought/remembered it to be. so everything is going well so far, up in weight but I can notice water weight in my mid section. Diet has been clean up until last night. I had some teriyaki chicken and oatmeal and I think the sodium in the teriyaki sauce is definitely not helping! Legs are decently sore from the workout last night.

growth tomorrow, should be great. I have some chest business to take care of!

kyran

Awards
3 IU GH
30mg dbol
3g taurine

Today was chest, I felt really good today in the gym and my chest pump that I had goin towards the end was pretty insane.
Incline bench
135x12
185x10
225x7
275x3
Decline bench
135x12
185x10
225x8
275x4

Then did some pump sets on incline DB flys really focusing on the stretch at the bottom of the movement, light weight like 40s for 4 sets no lower than 10 reps. then hit a nice superset of reverse grip seated machine press and a nuetral grip chest press which really got me pumped. Ended the night with seated pec flys, again focusing on the stretch and squeeze, then finished with some very light forearms just to get blood in there since my forearms have been acting up lately.

I weighed in today at 217.8 no clothes which is about a 3 lb increase this first week. I went over my diet a few minutes ago with my friend who is a bodybuilder and nutritionist, he recommended some things that I am going to implement so that I can keep this bulk as lean as possible.

gidemon

Banned
Awards
Things are looking good,nice numbers as a base for you to start with in the legs department btw.

kyran

Awards
Things are looking good,nice numbers as a base for you to start with in the legs department btw.
Thanks Legs have always been my strong point while chest has always been where I lag but I am hoping to change that by the end of this. I could not be happier with the way things are going so far. also thanks to those who have subbed and are following along, you motivate me to get on here and post after each workout.

3 weeks until new pics!

kyran

Awards
Alright guys yesterday was back, I didn't have any time to post up the workout but this is how it went:
3IU GH
30mg Dbol
3g taurine
.25mg adex

30 minutes AM cardio walking on incline treadmill

started off with wide grip pull downs going for the full squeeze during contraction and full stretch on each rep:
120x12
150x10
180x8
220x6
lying db row on incline bench:
45x15
55x12
75x12
90x10
then finished with some shoulder extension, T bar row, and reverse grip pull downs and then did some light bicep work. I plan on changing up my program to a push pull combo instead of doing an arm day by itself.

I was looking pretty wide yesterday, loving every minute of it. Didn't feel like doing any deadlifts yesterday, I was just being a lazy ass I guess. I did notice that the pumps are coming in on muscle groups that I am not directly working and they are lasting as well. I came home and before I hopped in the shower I noticed I had a chest pump as well as my back pump!

A note on the GH, I was wrong earlier when I stated that it was Serostim, I thought that was what my source told me it was, but it is in fact hygetropin. Either way I have been on it for about 3 weeks now and I have noticed a fair amount of fat loss already in my mid section as well as veins becoming visible all over my body that never were visible before.

I'll be back to update you guys after today's lift, I am hitting shoulders traps and abs.

kyran

Awards
keep it up...i envy your stack lol
Haha yeah I took some good time off to save up for this stack, the expensive part is the growth man, it can be absurd, luckily I have a very connected source so I get great prices. I hear everything is just better when you cycle on GH, quicker recovery, fat loss, overall feeling of well being etc. so I decided to save up for a good run with it.

Today was shoulders

3IU GH
30mg Dbol
250mg Test E
300mg Deca

DB Shoulder press:
30x15
60x12
75x8
85x5

Wide grip upright row:
95x15
135x12
165x10
185x8 dropset to 135xfailure

Then finished with some seated side lateral machine, leaning db side laterals,
reverse pec dec, and then a superset of shrugs with seated db front raises.

I was pumped for my numbers on the db press, had an absolutely insane pump today, everything felt great. I ended the workout with some light forearms and abs because I was waiting for a friend.

Tomorrow is either going to be an abs and cardio day or a leg day depending on how this quad feels after taking the 2cc's this afternoon. No injection pain and I massaged it pretty good after the injection, about to let the hot water hit it in the shower, we will see how it feels in the AM.

kyran

Awards
Alright guys today was leg day. Class has started back up for me so I was a little tired when I hit the gym today. Weighing in at 221.4 lbs but that was with a meal in me, no clothes though.

3IU GH
30mg Dbol
3mg Taurine
.25mg adex

Leg press full ROM:
4 plates each side x 20
6 plates each side x 12
7 plates each side x 10
8 plates each side x 6

Narrow stance squats:
135x15
225x10
275x7 dropset to -
135xfailure

Then finished with some leg extension and ham curls, both of which I am jumping up in weight on very quickly. I then hit some calf press with different foot placement and ended with calf raise.

A couple new things..
I have been starting to feel tired lately on days I am taking the GH, I have tried to look around for threads or articles on how and why this happens and I have came up with two possibilities: my T4 is too low due to the GH suppressing it, or something is wrong with insulin sensitivity. Anyone have experience/knowledge on this?

Secondly, if the wind blows the wrong way, I am getting hard as a rock. Caught me by surprise today walking to class and had to pretend I was searching for something in my backpack.. LOL. I have never had this reaction to Dbol, so anyone think I am starting to feel the test? I know it is too early but I think it is possible?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
if the wind blows the wrong way, I am getting hard as a rock. Caught me by surprise today walking to class and had to pretend I was searching for something in my backpack.. LOL. I have never had this reaction to Dbol, so anyone think I am starting to feel the test? I know it is too early but I think it is possible?
I read your post and thought, "He said he was starting this cycle on the 24th, that's way too early to see an increase in libido, it's like 10 days", then I reread your log, you know the rest.

kyran

Awards
Today went well, did not have much lethargy today which was awesome so I was super amped to get in the gym and kill every second of it.

3 IU GH
30mg Dbol
3g Taurine

Decline Bench:
135x12
225x10
275x7
295x5 (3 all me and the last 2 were forced reps with the help of my spotter)
135xfailure (around 25 reps)

Incline DB flys:
35x12
45x10
45x10
50x8

Then finished chest off with two supersets of light incline bench with a closer grip than usual (trying to get some growth in the mid upper chest) / heavy tricep push down and heavy cable flys / light standing behind head trip extension with EZ bar.

I was able to keep my weight up pretty high on the first superset which included tricep push down @
90x15
120x12
150x10
195x7

The second superset I went with light weight on the tris.
Then went on to dips which I performed sitting down on the steps of the assisted pullup machine with my back turned toward the foot platform @
100x12
130x10
145x8
175x6

Then finished tris with pump sets of reverse curls light weight full stretch full squeeze.

So today went awesome, I was literally exploding out of my shirt after decline, haven't gone that heavy in a while and was only expecting to get 3 total reps of 295 with help so I was very happy. I weighed in at 219 so the water weight is fluctuating a bit. My diet has been on point and with the help of the growth and clean diet, I am staying decently lean.

kyran

Awards
Hey guys today was back and bis, I am still feeling a little bit tired here and there due to class starting up again and not having my sleeping schedule 100% yet. (at least I hope these are the only reasons and that it does not have anything to do with my GH administration)

No GH
30mg Dbol
.25 adex
3g Taurine
250mg Test E

Deadlift:
135x12
225x8
315x5
405x3
455x2

Wide grip Lat pull down full stretch and contractions:
100x15
130x12
180x10
220x6

I then hit 4 supersets of reverse grip pull downs and standing db curls. Then on to another superset of db rows and hammer curls. I hit the 100sx12 for 3 sets on the rows, it felt light. and I then finished it off with a final 3 supersets of seated close grip cable rows and wide grip EZ bar curls.

My bi pump was insane but my upper back did not feel too pumped, I think that was due to me using a lot of my energy on DL. My lower back had a very painful back pump going on after the set of 315 on DL but I pushed through it.

Tomorrow I will take a nice day of rest hitting cardio and abs and throwing in some quality stretching tonight as well as tomorrow, my next muscle group scheduled is shoulders but my left shoulder is feeling pretty sore and tight today after chest yesterday so I am going to give it a day or two.

kyran

Awards
Fair amount of views, not a lot of posts. Who all is out there following? haha.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I'm followin dude. I like how you end workouts with super-sets and hit the reverse pec-deck machine on back day for an upper back pump.
A lot of us are following but not saying much, that doesn't mean your not doing a good job loggin bro, keep it up!

kyran

Awards
Ok sounds good well then I will continue on with the log.

I think I am going to discontinue the GH until I can get my hands on some T4 or T3. The lethargy is becoming over bearing now on the days I take it. It is literally like night and day. The 5 days on are so lethargic, and then my two days off are just perfect.

Anyone had this lethargy issue while on GH? what fixed it?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.

kyran

Awards
So today I started my first day of training with my friend who does bodybuilding and has competed and won a few shows around here. He is very knowledgable and has trained under Charles Glass for a few contest preparations so he has a pretty good idea what he is doing I hope. He is going to be coaching me more or less up until my show (which I still need to decide which one to do). He will be taking all of my measurements, adjusting my diet and training regimen so that I can get in the best possible shape. Our target goal by the end of this cycle is 230 at 10% which is aggressive but I think with the proper training and diet, along with the amount of AAS and and GH I will be using over this time period, this goal is achievable.

Right now I weighed in at 219.8 and as of two weeks ago I was at 13% bf based on the controversial 3 point caliper test. I am definitely leaner than when I started and this can be attributed mainly to maintaining a strict diet and GH administration. I have done cardio probably 2 times since the beginning of this cycle.

today I hit arms:
30mg dbol
3IU GH
no adex today, finding the sweet spot and I think my .25 can be affective at E3D

standing db curl
30x15
35x12
40x10
45x10

tri pushdown with elbows flared out
90x20
110x15
130x15
150x15

then did some standing reverse EZ bar curls with ascending weight loads for 4 sets each of 15, then some skullcrushers on the flat bench pausing at the full stretch position and then pausing at the full contracted position 4 sets of 15 also with ascending weight loads (these were brutal), followed by seated preachers same rep scheme and dip machine, finally ended with a superset of reverse grip tri extension and wide grip push downs, and a superset of rope curls and high pulley curls.

As you can see, his training style is much higher in reps than what I had been doing before. My pump was great and so was my strength throughout the workout.

As for discontinuing the GH, he gave me a thyroid support supp today and told me to give it a try while I am waiting for the T4 to come in, so I will continue the GH tomorrow and if the supp makes no difference I will then drop the GH until the T4 comes in.

Tomorrow is the LA Fitness Expo and I will be taking the day off to attend it with some friends.

kyran

Awards
Hey guys todays fitness expo was awesome, got a bunch of free and cheap stuff. anyways when I got home this afternoon I hit some legs.

3IU GH
30mg Dbol
1 serving Code Red PWO

Squats:
135x15
225x12
315x10
405x5
225x20

Then did some light leg press with a wide stance for 4 sets of 15, really focusing on the hamstrings here, after that, went to some heavy leg extensions, and finished with 4 hamstring curl sets to failure. No lunges today, they were on the agenda but I could not muster up the strength or will power to hit them lol, I was wiped out.

The thyroid support seemed to do the trick with the lethargy from the GH as well so that was awesome. Also, I had a nice cheat meal today haha, first one in about 3 weeks: 2 big macs from mcdonalds rofl.

Tomorrow is my day off, might hit some abs and cardio. pics in 2 weeks.

gidemon

Banned
Awards
Ok sounds good well then I will continue on with the log.

I think I am going to discontinue the GH until I can get my hands on some T4 or T3. The lethargy is becoming over bearing now on the days I take it. It is literally like night and day. The 5 days on are so lethargic, and then my two days off are just perfect.

Anyone had this lethargy issue while on GH? what fixed it?

one of my oldtime training buddies had that same issue and some how managed to address it with carb timing and loading..i really dont know much more and havnt spoke to him for a months now,but i do recall he really didnt want to mess with the thyroid too much and opted for the carb solution..maybe the insulin spike timing regulated his t-3 ,t-4 proper when lethargy would usually occur-idk.. just a thought

If i remember he was running at 4iu a day weekends off and he felt like a million bucks when he got his carbs in check

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
excelent log bro. i feel like most arent comenting because theres nothing to comment on lol, that could be a good thing. i mean ur cycle, training and diet all look spot on!

kyran

Awards
Thank you for the input guys! haha it gets lonely when no one else posts lol.

Well yesterday was a nice rest day, took in a lot of food and sat around all day relaxing and watching tv. I shot my 3 IU GH, 250mg Test E, 300mg Deca, and 30mg Dbol. I also took .25mg Adex. Nothing else to say, basically sat around and hung out with some friends.

I have switched up my routine to match up with my new lifting partners:
Mon: Chest/Calves
Tues: Back/Forearms
Wed: Hamstrings/Abs
Thur: Shoulders/calves
Friday: Arms
Sat: Legs/Abs

AM cardio for 30mins on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.

what do you guys think?

Today was chest and calves:
3 IU GH
30mg Dbol
3g Taurine
2 scoops Code Red PWO

Incline Bench
135x15
185x12
225x7
275x2 on my own and force rep'd another 3.

Incline DB Flys
35x15 for 3 sets
35x12 full, 5 partials, and a 30 second stretch hold.

Then 3 supersets of decline bench and close grip pushups, and finished with 2 sets of seated pec dec for 15 reps and did the last set heavy with 2 dropsets to failure.

Pump was great, tossed in some Code Red from musclemeds, don't know if I really felt anything but I'm sure it helped with my vascularity and I was pretty focused but I usually am even without a PWO.

Todays weight was 221, so up a couple pounds since last weigh in and my bf% and water retention is the same as before at least in my mid section. My legs have gotten larger and lost some of the tone I previously had so pretty safe to say some water is stored in them. My skin is definitely more oily so I have been using some acne prevention stuff that has been working well.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Looks good but why not add bi's into back on tuesday?
Towards the end of the workout I would do something high-rep, possibly EZ-bar 21's

kyran

Awards
Looks good but why not add bi's into back on tuesday?
Towards the end of the workout I would do something high-rep, possibly EZ-bar 21's
That definitely seems like it could be a possibility, especially seeing how the test should be kicking real soon and increasing my recovery rate. BUUUT if my back workouts from now on end up being like the one I did today, then I won't need to hit bis! They were sooo pumped.

3IU GH
30mg dbol
2 scoops code red
6g Taurine (upped it, didn't want any painful back pumps holding me back)
.25mg adex

Back/Forearms:
Wide reverse grip pulldowns
100x15
130x15
180x15
220x12 on my own and 3 forced reps

Reverse Grip Rack Pulls
135x15
225x15
315x15
405x12

Then we went on to hit single arm machine rows for 4 sets of 15, and then 3 supersets of close grip pull downs and close grip shoulder extension on W bar, then 4 sets of pull overs and 4 sets of wide grip rows. We hit forearms with 3 behind the back wrist curl supersets with reverse curls and then 3 sets of seated wrist curls and seated wrist extension.

Todays back workout was long, lasted about 2 hours and 15 minutes. The pump I got today was amazing as well as the vascularity during forearms. All in all today went well, had that crappy feeling though again and it lasted all morning, no matter what I ate I was so tired. I have been noticing that it is on days that I dose adex that this happens, I wonder if dosing the adex at night will fix this problem, I will try this in a couple of days.

gidemon

Banned
Awards
how is your recovery rate going at the moment with your cycle?

And by the way i just went through some pink 50mg b-d dbol and think it was bunk somewhat idk was wondering what your make was if you dont mind me asking

kyran

Awards
how is your recovery rate going at the moment with your cycle?

And by the way i just went through some pink 50mg b-d dbol and think it was bunk somewhat idk was wondering what your make was if you dont mind me asking
Right now my recovery time is doin pretty good, I would have to say that usually after a hard leg workout it would take me about 3 maybe even four days to fully recover and have no pain what so ever when walking. I would say now that takes me about 2 days to accomplish.

The dbol I am using is 10mg tabs by Body Nutrition.