New to using gear, need opinions on slightly different scenario

keyzz

Awards
Howdy folks! This is my first post here, so I hope I'm not breaking any forum guidelines. It's a little long winded, sorry about that; I'll try to be as direct as possible. I'd appreciate ANY help with this, even if it's just to point me in a general research direction.

Let me give you a quick background, then my stats, then get to the gear issues.

I started working out in highschool, at the age of 16. At the time I just did some dumbbell stuff, hitting the biceps and pecs (I was a pretty big newb and didn't hit anything else). After I got to college, I started going to the gym and hitting all muscle groups, but still didn't really know what I was doing, especially with nutrition. Fast forward to this past summer: I turned 20 in February, and my friend who knows what he's doing convinced me to join the gym. From June through December I focused on bulking with good, whole foods. I didn't really count calories, just focused on eating as much as I could. I started following my friend's routine, of a 3 day split. Day one is chest/back, day two is arms, day three is legs. Each major muscle gets hit with about 3 different exercises, 3-5 sets of moderate reps (6-9). We would have about one rest day a week (if that). Starting at the beginning of January, we've started the cut, with a similar routine (different exercises, same overall scheme). I'm now counting calories, focusing on lowering carb intake, lots of protein, and taking in slightly fewer calories than I'm burning to get my body fat down.

Now for current stats:
I'm 20, turning 21 next month.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 154 lbs at about 12%-15% bf (don't know for sure)
Target weight: I'm hoping for about 140 lbs with 8%-9% bf. When I started seriously in June at the gym I was at 125lbs with about 11%-13% bf (again, a guess, but I'd assume it's close).
Testosterone levels: 464 (had a blood test done last week)
Moderate metabolism.

Now, I'd been reading about steroids for a while, curious to maybe get into them after the cut. But the other day I did some reading about ways to increase height, and found that most likely, my growth plates have not closed. My doctor (had a physical today) told me that most men keep growing until about 23, so most likely mine are not sealed yet. The discussions I read through went over certain estrogen blockers (such as Aromasin, Letrozele, and Arimidex) that can keep the plates open, as well as encourage growth. The thing that I found intriguing is that while on these, I should be aiming to take in several thousand calories a day (upwards of 6,000 from one source). In most of the suggested cycles I found, testosterone was also involved.

This leads me to my first question: if I were to follow a cycle designed for gaining height, will I also be packing on muscle? (I will post my current cycle plan at the end of this post)

Second question: what are some experiences of using gear to increase height? I'd like to add maybe 4 inches; is that even possible? Also, I've heard of some people getting extra size added to their penis; is that something that could happen? (serious question)

Finally, this is the proposed cycle for height gain. You'll notice that a lot of gear that is usually used in PCT is used right in the beginning:

First 3 weeks:
Arimidex 1mg EOD
Aromasin 12.5mgs EOD

Continue above;
Start:
HGH- 4iu- ED
testosterone cypionate 250mgs/week
anavar- 20mgs/day
primobolan- 300mgs/week
deca- 100mgs/week
dbol- 5mgs/day

And supposedly keep going until reaching the desired height.

Does this sound feasible, and (at least somewhat) safe?

Finally, would I have stronger muscle gains if I upped the TCP to 500mgs/week, or should I only focus on height with this cycle (or does the cycle cover both height and muscle)?

Again, sorry for how long this post is, but I figured I'd give you all the information I have so far. Any help is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I misspoke on the target weight; 140 is simply the target weight for AFTER THIS CUT. NOT AFTER USING GEAR. THE MAIN POINT OF THIS POST IS I"M CURIOUS ABOUT USING THE GEAR I TALKED ABOUT TO GAIN HEIGHT WHILE MY GROWTH PLATES ARE STILL OPEN.

Hope that makes it a little clearer.

Last edited:

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Your kidding... 5'6 150lbs and your going to even try steroids?? Wow... Just wow... I'm 22... And still on the edge of doing a simple test only cycle.... I weight 160 when I started I'm now 200 at 13-16%bf... Don't do steroids please... Eat food... Maybe take generate to raise hgh natty first but bad idea...

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I don't know where to start here. This is the biggest Trainwreck i think I have ever seen. But are you kidding me with this ^^ ? deca, dbol, anavar and test to Drop 14lbs?

Try this. Start being conscious of what you are eating. Go to the nutrition section on AM and figure out how you need to be eating to lose weight.

Then consider start doing cardio. If you want an added kick I would suggest checking out a fat burner like Purus Labs Fat Smack, Or USP labs Oxyelite pro. Another option would be to do an EC (ephedra caffiene) stack.

Stop thinking about Juice, it is not the answer for you yet.

kain1012

Awards
made me laugh

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is your target weight 140 man? That's manorexic status.

Beef up man, forget about the juice.

kain1012

Awards
well if your serious and not ****ing the community around post back, cause so far this sounds like some copy and pasted bs

keyzz

Awards
oops; aight, I totally misspoke with the target weight. Thats my target weight for after this cut; obviously with taking roids to gain strength/mass the goal is MUCH higher. I'm mainly looking at this cycle for height gain, while my plates are still open, that's the main issue here.

I'm curious to know if taking these will also cause muscle growth as much as a standard steroid cycle.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can't be for real bro. I say troll.

That's a stupid amount of gear to out in your body for a first run. No you won't get taller. Hgh may be able to induce height idk, but can also cause growth of intestines ect. Step away from the roids and learn to not be an idiot first. Than you can try again hen you have read threads on here for a few months.

GaDawgs29

Awards
Im still trying to learn more information on alot of stuff with supps and such, but even reading this just sounds ridiculous. Def Troll

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i cant stop laughing at how ridiculous this is. taking roids to gain height? and possible penis enlargement.

i dub this a LEGENDARY POST!

keyzz

Awards
lol aight, well, clearly I'm not going to get any answers here that actually point me in any useful direction as far as research goes. I'll give it a shot and maybe come back and let you guys know how it turned out for me.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
quite possibly the dumbest thing you could have taken away from all of this.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well to answer one thing seriously here, if you were really concerned about "height" gain you would have had to have daddy pay big bucks when you were just a young lad for hgh treatments, at 20 years old I am not sure if you can still grow but you may want to search for some studies and talk to your doc, as far as all the roids no way man, just stay away from them.

A couple guys in high school who were really short, shorter than me, got hgh treatments for a long time, they stopped at maybe 18 years old, they are all over 6 foot and their parents are short as hell, I have seen it done and it does happen but I think you missed the window at 20 homeboy, it's time to deal with be short and stay away from pickup basketball games

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Oh but if you hit pubberty really late, you may have a shot at this, you need to talk to a doctor though, and again all those roids are a horrible idea, you need to eat right and take advantage of your natural potential

keyzz

Awards
Well to answer one thing seriously here, if you were really concerned about "height" gain you would have had to have daddy pay big bucks when you were just a young lad for hgh treatments, at 20 years old I am not sure if you can still grow but you may want to search for some studies and talk to your doc, as far as all the roids no way man, just stay away from them.

A couple guys in high school who were really short, shorter than me, got hgh treatments for a long time, they stopped at maybe 18 years old, they are all over 6 foot and their parents are short as hell, I have seen it done and it does happen but I think you missed the window at 20 homeboy, it's time to deal with be short and stay away from pickup basketball games

THANK YOU. that's all I wanted; a serious answer on whether this was a pro idea or not.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
this is so crazy I almost thought it was a joke. No, roids will not make your penis bigger or cause you to grow. and you are way too young and small to be messing around with this stuff. spend 2 years researching or you will permanently hurt yourself.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
this is so crazy I almost thought it was a joke. No, roids will not make your penis bigger or cause you to grow. and you are way too young and small to be messing around with this stuff. spend 2 years researching or you will permanently hurt yourself.
It's penile entrapment