Anyone else not like Superdrol?

Dchristo

Awards
Ran Superdrone by PP and got nothing but some puffy nipples.
Anyone else had similar experiences with Superdrol?
And if so what other ph's have you taken and had good results with?

Kinda stuck right now, not sure what to do for my next cycle. Appreciate any help

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established

Kinda stuck right now, not sure what to do for my next cycle. Appreciate any help

Never had any issues myself & got some good gains. But everyone reacts a little differently to certain things. Here's one that dosen't contain superdrol:

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/1-andro-rx-prohormone.php

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I would stay away from Superdrol. I've seen bloods on Superdrol users, it will distroy your liver.

Dchristo

Awards
I would stay away from Superdrol. I've seen bloods on Superdrol users, it will distroy your liver.
Definitely not touching the stuff again. My blood work came back clean thankfully

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait you got no gains from SD? I call BS or very bad diet more than likely. I dot think inhave ever heard someone no gain on that stuff.

MedicalCynic

Awards
No gains and clean bloodwork? are you positive it was superdrol? lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
No gains and clean bloodwork? are you positive it was superdrol? lol
x 2 my liver values were jacked (for a while, theyre good now ;) ) and i kept 15lbs of gains after my sd/epi bridge.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Hate it... Gained 6 lbs on my very first cycle... What a waste.. I should of did dbol and test... Prolly be 220 now if I did a real cycle...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm strange. Like most, my strength & size blow up from SD. Weird that you got nothing but puffy nips.

And Superdrone was legit SD too so I know it's not the issue.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I did beastdrol... All the way up to 40mg got no sides and no gains except 6lbs which Hal I could of done natty... I posted above but just wanted to tell youy experience and which brand I used.... Oo but my friend did mdrol and he gained like 18lbs so idk haha

Dchristo

Awards
Did spawn and had great gains in strength and size. Diet was **** while on spawn. On sd diet was good with complex carbs and a sh*t ton of protein. Did 20/30/30 of sd

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like superdrol. but if you get crappy superdrol, you wont like it. i've use crappy sd & good sd, you really notice the difference.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
i never liked superdrol myself...never felt anything and never really had sides...maybe my stuff was bunk but ive tried two different clones..

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
I too find it hard to believe you didn't gain anything on SD. Not saying it is impossible though. If your diet was in check and you were getting enough sleep on cycle then I would avoid any other PH's because SD is stronger then most.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
i like superdrol. but if you get crappy superdrol, you wont like it. i've use crappy sd & good sd, you really notice the difference.
I am reading everything I can find and your post is relevant. Are there any specific SDs to definitely consider or definitely avoid that can be bought today? There's too many to chose from. Not looking for a source of course, just individual brand names. All feedback is welcome.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
by the way anyone who doesn't want their supply of superdrol, PM me for my address so that I can properly dispose of this compound, which gives no gains and unpredictable sides :D

Serious.

Messor

Awards
by the way anyone who doesn't want their supply of superdrol, PM me for my address so that I can properly dispose of this compound, which gives no gains and unpredictable sides :D

Serious.
I was thinking the same thing.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
SD my favorite. never seen no gains from it and i experience hairloss from it but i luv it too much since estro dont hit me too much on it. check ur diet bro and how did u do dose it?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am reading everything I can find and your post is relevant. Are there any specific SDs to definitely consider or definitely avoid that can be bought today? There's too many to chose from. Not looking for a source of course, just individual brand names. All feedback is welcome.
stay away from g.a.t.'s sd clone, i forget the name.

I like mastavol from aps. it isn't made any longer, but you can still find it.

there are lots of other in expensive popular brands, transform sd seems to come to mind.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I love PP's Superdrone LV. I gain about a pound a day through most of the cycle, tons of strength and the only side I get is a little HBP.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
SD my favorite. never seen no gains from it and i experience hairloss from it but i luv it too much since estro dont hit me too much on it. check ur diet bro and how did u do dose it?
Thats a double negative. So did you not get any gains from it, or have you never seen anyone not get gains from it? Just messing with you bro!

:friday:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Thats a double negative. So did you not get any gains from it, or have you never seen anyone not get gains from it? Just messing with you bro!

:friday:
lol let me clear that up, i do see gains from it:alcoholic:

mmk64

Awards
Hated it. Felt like death a few days into the cycle and could hardly eat. I believe it was 10mg, but maybe it was 20. Stupid me I thought I could fight through it and stuck to just over 3 weeks, struggling to eat enough and not making gains really. I guess the liver toxicity was too much. I even preloaded support supps! Now a year later I'm currently on day 6 of OT at 40mg, and I feel like a million bucks and my appetite is through the roof.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Just came off 3 weeks on Megavol. 10 pounds up with a drop in bf. Killed my appetite and got some lethargy, but that's it. Very surprised you didn't gain anything from SDrone.

softballmashe

Awards
I did the original SD and 100% loved it. No sides at all and about 12 lbs heavier!

RaginCajun713

Awards
How's CEL's M-Drol, is it worth it or are there better clones for about the same price ($35)?

oze

oze

Awards
I love superdrol (I've done the original superdrol and m-drol and currently have some Beastdrol I will be running later in the year), I did well with the sides, it blew my up, I felt great and highly recommend it to any experienced PH/AAS users.

"How's CEL's M-Drol, is it worth it or are there better clones for about the same price ($35)? "

Yeah, dude, M-Drol is excellent stuff. I also recommend Beastdrol (I haven't run it myself, but reviews have been excellent) too, and the website that sells it has been doing buy 1 get 1 free recently (too bad I miss out on it because Im in Aus haha :().

Innov8004

Innov8004

Awards

There was something wrong, ive gotten a bad batch of superdrol before myself and got no results but since having the real stuff i can tell you it stands alone as the best PH in my book. 3week cycle= 20 pounds

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
SD did the job for me.
did it for me as well..stayed off ph's for almost a year..moved to the sticks and didnt have a gym to go to..tried working out at home lifting dumbells and doing alot of push ups..ect..ect.. wasnt enough but i leaned out which was good. finally was able to get back into a gym..did a 6 week m-drol/epi-strong bridge cycle.. put on 10lbs so far kept 8lbs. went from 225lbs to 235lbs..right now im at 233.