Looking to cut fat

animalized

Awards
Hey Guys, how's everyone?

I've been working hard on getting back into shape after a spinal injury and am dong fairly well. I've got my diet in check with lots of proteins etc. and have been hitting the gym regularly. I workout 3 times a week and am doing cardio every day after my workout and also on my off days in an effort to shed my BF%. However, I have 3 spots that seem really tough to shed the fat off and that's the Ab area, hips (love handles) and also in the pec area, closer to the arm pit.

Someone had suggested I do a cycle of Winstrol to help with that or maybe a cycle of Anavar which they said was a bit safer. But it was recommended that I come here and ask your opinion on what to do and get the best advice on product/dosage/cycle etc.

I'm 5'10" and weigh 215 now and would like to get that lower and shed some body fat so that I can start to bulk, the proper way. I know I can't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time and I'm fine with that. Losing the excess BF would be great with the muscle I already have and then I could move forward from there. I tried a 3 week cycle of Animal Cuts but don't really see where it helped at all.

Any advice on what I should do guys? Would greatly appreciate your knowledge!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, how's everyone?

I've been working hard on getting back into shape after a spinal injury and am dong fairly well. I've got my diet in check with lots of proteins etc. and have been hitting the gym regularly. I workout 3 times a week and am doing cardio every day after my workout and also on my off days in an effort to shed my BF%. However, I have 3 spots that seem really tough to shed the fat off and that's the Ab area, hips (love handles) and also in the pec area, closer to the arm pit.

Someone had suggested I do a cycle of Winstrol to help with that or maybe a cycle of Anavar which they said was a bit safer. But it was recommended that I come here and ask your opinion on what to do and get the best advice on product/dosage/cycle etc.

I'm 5'10" and weigh 215 now and would like to get that lower and shed some body fat so that I can start to bulk, the proper way. I know I can't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time and I'm fine with that. Losing the excess BF would be great with the muscle I already have and then I could move forward from there. I tried a 3 week cycle of Animal Cuts but don't really see where it helped at all.

Any advice on what I should do guys? Would greatly appreciate your knowledge!
steroids and prescription thermogenics are really good for losing that last bit of fat not in the middle stages of fat lose. it will help but you can do it naturally....ok i'm done preaching.

losing BF? no need for AAS. check out running clenbueral (spelling is wrong) for 2 week intervals or the tried and true ECA stack.

ECA=Efedrine Caffine asprin

go to Walgreens and buy brokaid (it's behind the counter and you need id to buy it cause the tweakers use it in meth production, but it's OTC) buy caffine tabs from a supp store like NP 200mgs tabs are good and get some baby asprin.

one each of the above listed 3 times a day with cardio and you should be good to go

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
steroids and prescription thermogenics are really good for losing that last bit of fat not in the middle stages of fat lose. it will help but you can do it naturally....ok i'm done preaching.

losing BF? no need for AAS. check out running clenbueral (spelling is wrong) for 2 week intervals or the tried and true ECA stack.

ECA=Efedrine Caffine asprin

go to Walgreens and buy brokaid (it's behind the counter and you need id to buy it cause the tweakers use it in meth production, but it's OTC) buy caffine tabs from a supp store like NP 200mgs tabs are good and get some baby asprin.

one each of the above listed 3 times a day with cardio and you should be good to go
^^This

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
diet, diet diet diet. Food in vs energy expenditure = loss or gain. Those areas you mention are the last areas to generally lose fat, so if they still look rough then you need to lose more. Generally if you got to a pretty high bodyfat at any point in the past, you could have a somewhat uneven (compared to normal) fat distribution, and will need to get very very very lean to really rid those areas of fat, and then you can let some fat come back on and it will be a more normal distribution

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go up to whoever reccomended a cycle to you and punch him in the balls.

That is all

animalized

Awards
thanks for the reply Len. I have in fact considered the ECA stack you mentioned but have a bit of a road block with that. I live in Ontario Canada and can't seem to find Efedrine anywhere. I was told I could find it at a health store but the ones here told me they can't carry it individually because it's illegal. Only thing they had was called Proenzi 99 which only has 8 mg. Ephedrine Hydrochloride and a crap load of other stuff in it. Really not sure where I would be able to get Ephedrine, that's why I asked about other routes

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the reply Len. I have in fact considered the ECA stack you mentioned but have a bit of a road block with that. I live in Ontario Canada and can't seem to find Efedrine anywhere. I was told I could find it at a health store but the ones here told me they can't carry it individually because it's illegal. Only thing they had was called Proenzi 99 which only has 8 mg. Ephedrine Hydrochloride and a crap load of other stuff in it. Really not sure where I would be able to get Ephedrine, that's why I asked about other routes
There are websites that sell clen that also sell ephedrine.

And there's always homebrewing.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well if it's illegal to buy efidrine then it's also illegal to buy clen so either way you're going to break the law. make a choice.

i firmly believe that going the way easy outlined is good.

2000 cals in
2500 burned
weight loss is acheived.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
ECA work great man. Just search online and buy some of that. Keep your calories clean at 2500 with low carbs and keep your cardio up, I bet in 2 months you look like a different person.

animalized

Awards
I managed to find some Ephedrine HCL sitting on the shelves here of a store with 3 letters ;). Was surprised because the pharmacist told me that it can't be bought here ? Anyway, that's why I asked here before jumping the gun on someone else's advice and going with Winstrol. I for sure didn't know anything about it and he was likely just pushing it cause then it's a sale for him.

One question, is there a cycle for this ECA, as in length of time it should be taken? Is it like other things where you run it for maybe 6 weeks and then stop for a couple weeks?

Thanks for all your replies and advice in the right direction. ECA it is and a lot of clean calories and cardio!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
one eferdrine, one 200mgs caffine and one baby asprin three times a day

you can do this for weeks at a time. it's good to take a break to give your receptors a break.....2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Awards
Bro, cutting fat is all about the diet.

Here's a tip: take some time and find the whole healthy foods that you like to eat.
Then get detailed with the portions you are eating and add it all up on livestrong.com, or some other on-line diet site. Run calories 400-500 under your maintenance level (which you guess at, then later refine).

Things like ECA and Clen can help, but the key is to eat very well, so you have energy to lift and do cardio. It will come together, if you plan you food buying and prep, and stick with the plan!

I'm about to start a cut for 9 weeks, and hope to lose 10# of fat - with little to no muscle loss. To do this, you have to go gradually. Then a nice SD-Bridge to schwelll up!