first log of my first deca/ test cycle!

masoncade

Awards
So i started taking 400 deca and 500 test e about 3 weeks ago. im also taking a-dex eod. Im my diet very clean with a BELOW average for carbs. DIET looks like
5:00 am-HUGE bowl of oat meal witha lil honey and a protein shake with 4 scoops.
8:30- protien bar(dont have time to cook ,as i am a logger)

11:00am can of sockey salmon with no bread.

1:00pm 2 protien bars with sweetner.

3:00 2 hand fulls of mixed nuts no salt.

4:00 -pre work out. piece of whole wheat bread and protien shake with 2 scoops

6:00pm dinner

8:00pm protien shake 2 scoops
9:00pm -zzzzzzzzzzz

thats my average days worth of diet. i started at 190 now im 203 oh and im 6 feet. my strength has sky rocketed. prob 25 % stronger in everything , and feels like i could lift forever and i never get tired anymore at the gym.

My body not only has been getting alot bigger but also im getting TONER at the same time.

SIDE AFECTS- I have had very minor side affects . i get about one pimple a WEEK on my back. every few days i might have a night i dont sleep great. I was very worried with side affect being that this is my firs cycle and so far its very minimul.

BEnifits not fitness related- I have always had a bit of gyno ever since i was like 12, not the hard kind just a tad puffy. Since iv been on this cycle it has completly been fixed. my face used to get dry alot and look a bit pastey(think thats how u spell it) now it looks exstremly healthy and my body over all looks darker and i dont tan at all during the winter .

Over all im very impressed with this cycle. My sex drive is crazy. and so far my gains are very good as well.

also im very new to forums in general a so please no flaming, but i do like advice.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Just looks like a lot of protein powders and protein bars.
Your diet needs a major overhaul.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i started taking 400 deca and 500 test e about 3 weeks ago. im also taking a-dex eod. Im my diet very clean with a BELOW average for carbs. DIET looks like
5:00 am-HUGE bowl of oat meal witha lil honey and a protein shake with 4 scoops.
8:30- protien bar(dont have time to cook ,as i am a logger)

11:00am can of sockey salmon with no bread.

1:00pm 2 protien bars with sweetner.

3:00 2 hand fulls of mixed nuts no salt.

4:00 -pre work out. piece of whole wheat bread and protien shake with 2 scoops

6:00pm dinner

8:00pm protien shake 2 scoops
9:00pm -zzzzzzzzzzz

thats my average days worth of diet. i started at 190 now im 203 oh and im 6 feet. my strength has sky rocketed. prob 25 % stronger in everything , and feels like i could lift forever and i never get tired anymore at the gym.

My body not only has been getting alot bigger but also im getting TONER at the same time.

SIDE AFECTS- I have had very minor side affects . i get about one pimple a WEEK on my back. every few days i might have a night i dont sleep great. I was very worried with side affect being that this is my firs cycle and so far its very minimul.

BEnifits not fitness related- I have always had a bit of gyno ever since i was like 12, not the hard kind just a tad puffy. Since iv been on this cycle it has completly been fixed. my face used to get dry alot and look a bit pastey(think thats how u spell it) now it looks exstremly healthy and my body over all looks darker and i dont tan at all during the winter .

Over all im very impressed with this cycle. My sex drive is crazy. and so far my gains are very good as well.

also im very new to forums in general a so please no flaming, but i do like advice.
Are you bulking? If you are your diet is horrible, it looks like a bad cutting diet. You need whole foods, to eat right you will be sick of it. My last bulker I started blending tuna sandwiches because I couldn't chew anymore. I ended up 35lbs more LBM and dropped 17lbs of fat by revamping my diet. This took 2 months and I used BF testing before/after.