Taking liquid nolva

C

cubical

Awards
Whats the best way to take the nolva. I hear the taste is horrible. mixing it with water still tastes bad? what about in ur protein shake. should be no taste that way right? and also should i divide the doses? I appreciate it guys, thanks.

C

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
It is not that bad. If you have ever had any VPX products, you have tasted the same tastes. Just squirt it in your mouth, swallow, and drink or eat something afterwards.

G

GonnaBHuge

Awards
The easiest way that I've found is to fill your mouth with grapefruit juice or other type of juice and hold it in your mouth. Squirt the nolva in afterwards and swallow quickly, chasing it with a couple swigs of juice. Should be little to no bad taste.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
The easiest way that I've found is to fill your mouth with grapefruit juice or other type of juice and hold it in your mouth. Squirt the nolva in afterwards and swallow quickly, chasing it with a couple swigs of juice. Should be little to no bad taste.
The morning tooter...get used to it...keep lots of OJ on hand ;)

Chemo

C

cubical

Awards
what about just putting it in a glass with grape juice in it. should i keep the ammount ogf grape juice low at about 4oz? also should i split the doses if im taking 40mg a day? Thanks

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Too many bros over think the whole process of how to swallow 1 or 2 mL of bad tasting ****...do whatever it takes to kill, numb, reduce, or otherwise make the taste tolerable. I think we are all in concensus that using a juice base to chase with is most effective but how you employ it is up to you. If you would like to add it to the juice then shoot versus swallow then shoot the juice it IS COMPLETELY UP TO YOU.

Chemo

C

cubical

Awards
well i didnt want to take it with something that would prevent its absorption. should I split the doses when i am taking 40mg a day or shold i take it all at once? also how long can nolva be stored? Thanks

R

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
seaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrchhhhhhhhhhh all such easy easy questions.

C

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
well i didnt want to take it with something that would prevent its absorption. should I split the doses when i am taking 40mg a day or shold i take it all at once? also how long can nolva be stored? Thanks
People do both, and it stays in your system long enough that I don't think it matters after the first couple days. Personally, it gives me a headache if I take more than 20mg at a time (and sometimes a slight one at 20mg), so I always split the larger doses. I think it is good for at least a year when stored in a cool place. (Refrigeration not necessary.)