Using letro into cycle. Rebound?

Kramerjuice

Awards
Hi, essentially this is a repost, as I couldnt find the answer last post, maybe because of the long, confusing, jumbled info.
Will try to make it a bit easier :)

Will be starting a letro gyno reversal protcol tomorrow;
1) ramp up from .50 mg to 2.5mg of letro.
2) once satisfied with results, stay at 2.5mg for 1 week.
3) taper down to .25mg
* Heres the question, would it be ok to keep the letro at .25mg, and start my cycle of Test E / Dbol?
I am planning to keep the letro at .25mg for a week (while on cycle), then switching to adex.

I have read people starting .25mg of letro 2 weeks prior to cycle, so I just kind of modified my reversal to bridge into my cycle.
Please, as I am half-way desperate to find the answer, please inform me if this would be a bad idea and cause a estrogen rebound or any adverse outcomes.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
just taper off to 0.25mg at end eod then e3d then 1 time a week then noin.
also i hope you knwo in most cases once you have gyno only surgery will take care of it.
good luck though.
also WTF are you goign to use dbol if you already knwo you have gyno and estrogen issues? to me thats just stupid when there are somany other options.
use tbol.

Kramerjuice

Awards
just taper off to 0.25mg at end eod then e3d then 1 time a week then noin.
also i hope you knwo in most cases once you have gyno only surgery will take care of it.
good luck though.
also WTF are you goign to use dbol if you already knwo you have gyno and estrogen issues? to me thats just stupid when there are somany other options.
use tbol.
I've read in many, many cases ( about 80% of the letro user threads I'VE personally read at least ) that letro has reduced, or even reversed gyno. Some even from pubescent stages. I will be using adex as a anti-e on cycle at a rather moderate dose bEcause of myself being prone to gyno.
Thanks for the reply, to clear it up, so when switching off from letro to adex, you don't think there will be a rebound?