non methyl ph's......

suresha

Awards
  • Established
can they be taken without any "on cycle" support supps, without causing any severe damage to oneself?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can they be taken without any "on cycle" support supps, without causing any severe damage to oneself?
SOME support products are always recommended - how in-depth you go with them is entirely up to you. If you use nothing else, at least use Hawthorne Berry and Garlic to help with any potential blood pressure and/or cholersterol issues.

~Rosie~

suresha

Awards
  • Established
thanx a million, ~Rosie~

Impatiently waiting on the Andro Series, LOL

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

zorrin

Awards
Yes, non-methylated prohormones like 1-AD and 4-AD don't require liver support.

Milk thistle tablets are very cheap, though, so you may as well take them.

I'm injecting test cyp for 10 weeks, bookended by methylated orals as a kickstart and a "kickstop". In the middle, I take 1-AD, to give my liver a rest, but give a strong boost to gains. Primobolan tabs can be used similarly.

1-AD stacked with a testosterone ester is even better than the old 1-AD / 4AD stack

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
FYI I quit taking support supplements years ago. My lab tests are always fine. Of course my levels are out of wack on a cycle and pct but they always come back to normal levels. I drink alcohol occasionally and my liver is fine. Also I'm in pretty decent shape for my age. I'm sure there will be a bunch of horror stories to follow my post but wanted to let you know sometimes people post to make sure you are safe... you might be one like me that does not necessarily need the extra precautions.