Urinalysis question--PLZ RESPOND

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
I have heard that oral D-bol 10mg can show up in a urine test as an amphetamine. Does anyone have any factual experience with this topic. Thanks!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dbol = 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one
Amphetamine = 1-phenylpropan-2-amine
Methamphetamine = N-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine

There are no portions of any of these structures that would correlate in any way to cause a any positive or false positive on a urinalysis.

My factual experience outside of reviewing their molecular structure comes from being a command urinalysis coordinator in the military.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I have heard that oral D-bol 10mg can show up in a urine test as an amphetamine. Does anyone have any factual experience with this topic. Thanks!!
no chance... i take 3 tests per week... there are however plenty of other supps/otc medicines/medications that can cause false positives for amphetamines... ( i failed a drug test using jacked3d ) if anything comes up chances are they will send it for gc/ms testing in which case they will not find amphetamine

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no chance... i take 3 tests per week... there are however plenty of other supps/otc medicines/medications that can cause false positives for amphetamines... ( i failed a drug test using jacked3d ) if anything comes up chances are they will send it for gc/ms testing in which case they will not find amphetamine
Wow, really? What in it did they say caused the false positive exactly? Also, what institution are you involved with that requires 3 tests a week?
I test my guys regularly with several of them taking Jacked and have never seen that. Only thing I can think of is the 1,3dim. and not only have I've passed repeatedly on several 1,3dim products, but so has every person I have personally come across.

Jacked = 1,3-Dimethylamylamine

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Wow, really? What in it did they say caused the false positive exactly? Also, what institution are you involved with that requires 3 tests a week?
I test my guys regularly with several of them taking Jacked and have never seen that. Only thing I can think of is the 1,3dim. and not only have I've passed repeatedly on several 1,3dim products, but so has every person I have personally come across.

Jacked = 1,3-Dimethylamylamine

drug court....:dead:

ive taken jacked and passed hours after taking it..

but i have also taken jacked and failed ( gc/ms confirmed it was a FALSE positive ) theres literally hundreds of compounds that can cause false positives for amphetamine... most of which are decongestants

im not sure if the 1,3 did it or not, but something did, and although 1,3 technically shouldnt, it has nasal decongestant properties and certainly feels like something that could come up...

but having no phenyl ring, it shouldnt... idk man.. all i know is that i didnt get high and that im not the only one it happened to.. google jacked 3d false positives... youll see gcms results

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah lots of otc products will screen positive for amph. The gc/ms confirmation will separate those out for you.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah lots of otc products will screen positive for amph. The gc/ms confirmation will separate those out for you.
True.

And as we have already agreed, the OP will not pop for on dbol for amphetamines. However, relying on a gc/ms to clear you of one substance you shouldn't be taking by proving it's just another one you shouldn't be taking may not be the best route..lol

Not saying that was what you were saying. Just pointing out a thought of my own.

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
I was in the army for a long time and I had to oversee the UPL testing. I had guys screen positive for almost everything. Thanks for breaking that down for me. The only way to know is to test it......I'm pretty sure that an amphetamine test can be purchased at Walgreeens. I will do it in a few days-Keep you guys posted. Thanks again!!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I was in the army for a long time and I had to oversee the UPL testing. I had guys screen positive for almost everything. Thanks for breaking that down for me. The only way to know is to test it......I'm pretty sure that an amphetamine test can be purchased at Walgreeens. I will do it in a few days-Keep you guys posted. Thanks again!!

youll be good with the dbol... im 99.9% sure

just be carefull with stims... preworkouts ect...

BTW you also have to be careful with what kind of drug test you buy vs. what test youre taking that actually matters..

some tests have different cutoffs and some will throw false positives for certain substances that other tests wont

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
True.

And as we have already agreed, the OP will not pop for on dbol for amphetamines. However, relying on a gc/ms to clear you of one substance you shouldn't be taking by proving it's just another one you shouldn't be taking may not be the best route..lol

Not saying that was what you were saying. Just pointing out a thought of my own.

You are right. It's better to not be on the radar at all.