h drol cycle

jeebers04

Awards
I'm getting ready to start my first cycle of a ph and i went with h drol because i have read a lot and have also heard good things about it. After reading some of the forums I still have a few questions. First should I run 50mgs all the way through or should it be 50/50/75/75/75/75. I am currently pre loading the cycle assist for 1 week before i start the cycle. My second question what is the best option to go with as far as PCT. I was planning on just taking an OTC PTC like powerlabs post cycle but then i have read some forums that say take a SERM like nolvadex and the last question is it ok to take a pre-workout while on h drol and is it ok to take a creatine like size on with PTC....... so just wondering if there is anyone out there that can help me thanks

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
How long you been training for?

Just that at 155 you may have a few more natty pounds to make.

Also whats your age mate?

jeebers04

Awards
I have been training for about one year now only using creatine for roughly two months, and im 25

chubbsthedog6

Awards
no pre workouts while on cycle don't need it save it for your pct and creatine is great on pct, and if you were going otc pct then go for post cycle support by ai... post cycle only has natural test boosters and 6 bromo in it which can actually be suppresive

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
you shouldnt take steroids at 155

if you decide to run this cycle, prepare for gyno

make sure you use a SERM like nolva or clomid

you can use pwo during your cycle if your bloodpressure is in check.

throw everything you can into pct.. serm, natty test booster, creatine, pwo,mad f'n food

but seriously, your way too light

chubbsthedog6

Awards
prepare for gyno? what are you talking about he has a SERM but i would gain some more weight before using this

jeebers04

Awards
could anyone tell me what the PCT should look like?
would it hurt to use nolva and post cycle by ai or is that overkill also what mg should the nolva b? this is what i was thinking
nolva 20/20/20/20
ai for 4 weeks
cycle assist 4 weeks 8/8/8/8
creatine size on for 4 weeks

and just curious why does the weight matter i havent read anything about that??
and thanks for all the help

Last edited:
swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
no pre workouts while on cycle don't need it save it for your pct and creatine is great on pct, and if you were going otc pct then go for post cycle support by ai... post cycle only has natural test boosters and 6 bromo in it which can actually be suppresive
Post cycle support is a support sup...

You shouldn't recommend otc pct to someone new.. its just wrong

Nolva isn't a 100% gyno proof drug... there are other factors that can cause gyno...

Besides... how are you 160 lbs over here giving advice
:spank:
Op. Disregard anything that fool says..

Run your cycle 50/50/75/75/75/75

Preload 2 weeks cycle support

Pct nolva 20/20/10/10

Throw in a natty test booster like testforce during pct and maybe an ai like erase

jeebers04

Awards
thanks to everyone for the answers this is what my PCT will look like
nolva 20/20/10/10
testforce
erase
cycle support
size on
one more question once the 4 weeks is over can i just stop PCT or do i need to taper it off or does it matter

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
thanks to everyone for the answers this is what my PCT will look like
nolva 20/20/10/10
testforce
erase
cycle support
size on
one more question once the 4 weeks is over can i just stop PCT or do i need to taper it off or does it matter
personally i would run erase a few weeks past the end of your pct, just to handle any rebound. remember nolva raises test AND estrogen, so does test force,

chubbsthedog6

Awards
ha i said IF he ran otc pct then ai post cycle support but yea cool i weigh 165lb? sure do

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take ur pct till it finishes..I would take erase for two months. Pct and post pct for any rebounds...

jeebers04

Awards
does anyone know a legit site to get nolvadex some of the sites are a little iffy??? but u guys have been a HUGE help i love this forum site thanks a lot

chubbsthedog6

Awards
Can't give any advice on where to get them against rules

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
if you are 155 lbs you should not need to go above 50/50/50/50/50/50. Thats a good place for any first time ph users, and it should be plenty since you are so light.

As for a serm.. They aren't 100% necessary with h-drol, but i would DEFINITELY keep one on hand just in case. You would still need some form of pct though. Maybe Recycle, plus a natty T-booster.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
if you are 155 lbs you should not need to go above 50/50/50/50/50/50. Thats a good place for any first time ph users, and it should be plenty since you are so light.

As for a serm.. They aren't 100% necessary with h-drol, but i would DEFINITELY keep one on hand just in case. You would still need some form of pct though. Maybe Recycle, plus a natty T-booster.
I agree with that. My first H-drol cycle, I used Torem. just to be sure. I used T-911 on Epidrol later & came back good. This time around using Formadrol from LG (3/4/3/2) on 3rd week & everything 'seems' fine. Strength is still climbing. Wood is all good. Keep your calories up; maintain intensity in the gym. Bottom line - have a SERM just in case - everybody reacts different.

jeebers04

Awards
thanks a lot there was a ton of good info!! i have nolva on hand so im going to go ahead and use it with testforce and erase

xikar

Awards
Are you guys losing mass after these cycles or do you maintain most of it? I been considering an H-Drol run myself but at the moment I am still making natty gains that I am happy with but they do seem to be slowing down. I'm 34 and hovering around 195lbs. and been lifting hard for a couple years now. I may consider giving H-drol a run next winter. My only concern is that I have read a quite a few reviews of guys putting on 10 to 15 pounds of mass while on but within a few weeks after PCT they are claiming they start to loose mass and strength. I would hate to put out the money and do potential damage to my body if I wasnt going to keep the gains or at the very least 75% of them. Anybody have any insight on this?

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
i would think it's diet related. personally, when i'm 'on', i tend to focus on eating more; working out harder. After i came off one time, i slacked on my meals ( didn't eat as frequently ). Although, i lowered the intensity on my training a little ( no more going to failure or cluster sets after failure ) to reduce any spiked cortisol levels which usually comes on post-cycle.
- bottom line: eat as if you were on cycle, rest & keep hitting the compound exercises