diet plan

xxxtroyxxx

Awards
ok guys age 21 185bls i eat pretty clean heres a look at my plan any advice would be great thanks...

8am 3 eggs (boild) with brown toast weetabix

9am protien shake 42g of protine

12pm tunna, pasta, cheese, chicken, light mayo with some frut
( in a tub already done the night before)

1pm a shake

2pm gym

3pm shake

4pm tunna, pasta, cheese, chicken, light mayo with some frut
( in a tub already done the night before)

7pm tunna somechicken and cheese sandwitch

9pm shake

10pm to 12am snacks here and there .... shake with milk for bed .

ok guys only been working outforabout a year or soo about to do a cycle of epi here soon thanks for your advice.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What advice are you looking for? Your post is pretty vague. And if you've only been working out for a year, I wouldn't be in a major rush to use anything hormonal (particularly at your age).

xxxtroyxxx

Awards
don't have a clue lol? what can that do?

xxxtroyxxx

Awards
o ok bro well its hard with ph i mean pepole say its fine and some don't i'v recently be talking to some guys about ph and there giving me great help ... as for this thred im looking on anything that willhelp supplement/training/food/life anything realy i use creatine and protine soo far i have used test booster ( desel test hardcore ) must say strongest sup iv took so far as it helped with strengh very well mostly with my arms .. used prework out ( no xplode ) great but gave me the shakes soo anything that will deffo pack on some muscle

cvs766

Awards
diet looks good to me...a cycle of epi should be fine in my opinion, just make sure you use a SERM after

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha.

The more specific questions you pose, the better advice you'll get. If you just vaguely ask for all the advice you can get on all things (training, diet, supplementation, etc.), people aren't going to say anything - you'll be told to use the search function.

As for a PH (epi in particular) being "safe" - it's debatable. I ran epi a while ago and didn't notice a whole lot for it in either the negative or positive direction. I got a little in both directions, but no extremes. For me (and I've been lifting for 10 years), I wouldn't say it's a whole lot better than some of the natural products available.

And again, really emphasizing the fact that you've only been training a year - there's a lot of room for growth and progress (especially with the use of other natural supplements).

xxxtroyxxx

Awards
thanks broo and yh id deffo need a serm on hand bro for suree

xxxtroyxxx

Awards
yh bro thanks btw your huge :) see im 180bls to 185bls and im realy in to this i do 30 min cardio after every work out ... i was 155bls starting off lol sooiv gain abt when i say iv been traing a year most of it was in my bed room i brought a bench and dumbells ( not the best ) but been at the gym now for nealy 2 months so yh i think ph can wait bro iv had some great help on here by a guy and his realy shown me great advice on a cycle best wait a lil longer soorealy think that normal sups maybye i should take a pre workout? think there worth it or? test booster?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yh bro thanks btw your huge :) see im 180bls to 185bls and im realy in to this i do 30 min cardio after every work out ... i was 155bls starting off lol sooiv gain abt when i say iv been traing a year most of it was in my bed room i brought a bench and dumbells ( not the best ) but been at the gym now for nealy 2 months so yh i think ph can wait bro iv had some great help on here by a guy and his realy shown me great advice on a cycle best wait a lil longer soorealy think that normal sups maybye i should take a pre workout? think there worth it or? test booster?
Just do your research. Make decisions based on ingredients or products and stick to what's tried and true. I didn't use anything at all until I was like 19 or 20 and then, I only used protein for about a year, and then added just creatine.

I didn't start using anything else until after training for 6-7 years and got plenty big that way.

xxxtroyxxx

Awards
yh im thinking a h drol is less milder vut not just yet and yh thanks for the advice bro stay hardcore ;)

jontrainer

Awards
That might be a bit much tuna. I think 3 cans a week is the most one is suppose to have. I made the mistake of doing 3 cans a day for about 3 months and developed mercury poisoning a few years back. It messes with your nervous system. Chicken in a can perhaps?

xxxtroyxxx

Awards
wow realy??? thats somthin i did not noo.. scary aswell lol ok soo 2 cans a tunna aweek it is lol **** messin with my nevers mann.. cheers for the heads up bro

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
For me, that diet would never last. I need variety or I'll never stick with it, and I was just thinking that if you could, you may want to work out several different meal choices that work interchangeably for different times of the day. That way when you're tired of one, you already have another one planned out. Just a thought.
--Brian

xxxtroyxxx

Awards
yh true bro thanks might just doo thatt they are getting boring lol